How goes it everyone?

Henry County - Stockbridge, Ga

Moderators: dandaman, ADGO BOD

How goes it everyone?

Postby Bornabuckeye » Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:59 am

Was reminiscing with an odd pal whom I recently reconnected with about paying DG and the ice bowl back in the day... Realized it had been a very long time since I checked in & said hello.

So how goes it? Hope everyone is in good health and spirits. How's the Moze hanging? Do people still communicate here or is everyone on new sites?

Just stopping in and reading old posts has me thinking of dusting off the old bag of Frisbees and enjoying a walk in the park...
PDGA Member # 36856
donniekreece@gmail.com
(678) 632-2397
Bornabuckeye
Champion Plastic

Re: How goes it everyone?

Postby dandaman » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:52 pm

I thought you didn't associate with us non uppity ball golf types anymore.
Johnson! Keep an eye on that Kherplakistan situation...
dandaman
Star Plastic

Postby Bornabuckeye » Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:33 pm

dandaman wrote:I thought you didn't associate with us non uppity ball golf types anymore.

Not sure where that impression came from; I've been spotted from time and again... just enough to start the Yeti rumors again ;)

Just been busy man, kids, house, job, 2nd job, etc. etc.... not enough time. You know all about that right?
PDGA Member # 36856
donniekreece@gmail.com
(678) 632-2397
Bornabuckeye
Champion Plastic

Postby dandaman » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:12 pm

Bornabuckeye wrote:
dandaman wrote:I thought you didn't associate with us non uppity ball golf types anymore.

Not sure where that impression came from; I've been spotted from time and again... just enough to start the Yeti rumors again ;)

Just been busy man, kids, house, job, 2nd job, etc. etc.... not enough time. You know all about that right?

I do know a thing about the things you are referring to...all except the second job thing, although I've been doing some catering events on the side. The second baby is due this October.

I'm lucky to play once a week nowadays.

Hotlanta in like two weeks. Probably the only tourney I play in all year. You should play if you can.
Johnson! Keep an eye on that Kherplakistan situation...
dandaman
Star Plastic

Postby Bornabuckeye » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:53 am

dandaman wrote:
Bornabuckeye wrote:

I do know a thing about the things you are referring to...all except the second job thing, although I've been doing some catering events on the side. The second baby is due this October.

I'm lucky to play once a week nowadays.

Hotlanta in like two weeks. Probably the only tourney I play in all year. You should play if you can.

Had my 2nd kid 2 yrs back, little Jackman, large reason for my disappearance. I've heard of this so called Hotlanta tourney, thought about playing. However, only having 2 rounds under my belt in over a year with no PDGA status makes me question my ability to compete and whether or not the $10 extra fee warrants consideration.... I'll keep pondering on it.

To be honest, I've been playing alone with my Bluetooth wireless headphones enjoying the me-time ya know. Might continue chasing the disc that way for awhile. Any new course improvements or layout changes recently?
PDGA Member # 36856
donniekreece@gmail.com
(678) 632-2397
Bornabuckeye
Champion Plastic

Return to J.P. Moseley Park