Sequoyah Doubles

Cherokee County - Canton, GA

Moderators: rjohnston, daustin, ADGO BOD

Sequoyah Doubles

Postby xbagger » Tue May 01, 2012 5:15 pm

I am posting to guage the interest in Doubles at Sequoyah on the Second Saturday of each month. If there is enough interest, I am willing to run it.
Reply if interested, or if you think anyone would have a problem with it...I don't want to step on anyone's toes. Format would be 1 round of doubles
at $5/person + $1/person for each of 3 CTP's but you don't have to be in the CTP's if you don't want to and possibly $1/person for an ace fund which would carry over week to week if it's not hit. Probably would start sign up at 1:00p with a 1:30p tee off. Again,
this is not an announcement, but just to find out if there is enough interest to make it worthwhile.

X
xbagger
Barney

Re: Sequoyah Doubles

Postby Rosswake2012 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:37 pm

It's been a while since this topic was posted, but I'm new to the site and figured I'd chime in about being interested in playing a doubles, singles or whatever tournament each week. With the time change coming, we could bring some glow discs and disc lights so we can play after work through the week. Anyone else interested? Weekends work too, but not as nicely as through the week would.
Rosswake2012
Barney

Postby Northside99 » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 pm

SP Tuesday Doubles is now a part of the weekly action schedule for the ADGO. After the time change I will be collaborating with other Northside ATL DGC players to make sure there is someone leading the action. Any questions please feel free to contact me. Thanks!
Silver Fox
Northside99
Barney

Postby Northside99 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:18 pm

There will be no "official" Tuesday action at Sequoyah going forward. There is no way to compete with Tuesday Night Singles at Oregon Park. Maybe we can get once a month weekend action happening at SP once again but for now weekday action is dead :-(
Silver Fox
Northside99
Barney

Return to Sequoyah Park