Deer Ridge Tourney 2-3 Feb 2008 Official!

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Deer Ridge Tourney 2-3 Feb 2008 Official!

Postby luke » Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:40 pm

The Monticello Black Hole Fundraiser Tournament

The Perkerson Ice Bowl will most likely be on Feb. 9, and the Toccoa Ice Bowl on January 26, so we've decided to try a different dates--February 2 for the Doubles and February 3 for singles.
Hopefully Primo Plastic will be there (Right, Greg?). We'll open divisions according to the entries.
Cash CTP's for every hole.
DONATIONS ACCEPTED FOR EXTRA CTPS

Mr. Anderson and I (and a handful of selfless dudes) have been cutting trees and grass, stacking logs and piling branches so we can have a course to play on. The purpose of this tournament is to raise money for 8 more permanent baskets.
The Course is about 55 minutes SE of REDAN in a town of 2500. Parties will be at Luke's house on Friday and Saturday nights on Jackson Lake, with overnight accomodations for 10 large or 14 skinny people at Luke's and a few at Mr. Anderson's.

WHEN: Feb. 2nd
WHAT: Doubles, CTP every hole.
WHAT ELSE: PARTY FRIDAY/SAT. Night at the Lake House.
WHEN: Feb. 3rd
WHAT: Singles, CTP every hole.
WHAT ELSE: You don't have to play both to enter either.
COST? 20/person. We'd like to use 1/2 for the course.

It's a mostly woodsy course; the tournament will (most likely) have 7 in the woods, 2 partially wooded, and the rest in the open. We'll be using 6 permanent pin placements and temporaries for the rest. If you want to know more ask Grease, Wookie, Crickey, or Mr. Anderson, all of whom have played most of the holes.

We're open to suggestions, all the way down to what date to have it. Please comment, as I'd like to see how many people will consider coming that weekend (or any other, for that matter.)

Let us know if you'd like to come play the course. We'd like to show it off. PM or email lukemcfarland@gmail.com or call 706-340-2293.
Last edited by luke on Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:31 pm, edited 5 times in total.
luke
Star Plastic

Postby Wookie » Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:55 am

I wouldn't worry about scheduling anything around the Valentines Tournament as I don't think that many Atlanta golfers will go up there. :lol:
Use the "force" only for good, never for evil

PDGA 24474
ADGO 127
Wookie
Champion Plastic

2/09

Postby Carl Wms » Thu Dec 20, 2007 10:04 am

I'm in probably.
Carl Wms
Champion Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments