Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby CD10 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:44 pm

For all of you guys working on new courses or just doing some maintenance, I can get carbon steel pipe 2” and larger. I can also get steel plate .500” to 1.000” thick. If it is being used directly for a disc golf course I can get it for free. I have been with company a while and this is one of the perks. Call my cell if anyone needs anything. 678 758 9072

Thanks

Craig
CD10
DX Plastic
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby Lofstrand » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:49 am

FREE PIPE!!!
Image
If you find this image humorous, sign up for DarnTree Doubles.
PDGA#29514
User avatar
Lofstrand
Pro Plastic
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: Alpharetta, GA

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby Lewis » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:53 pm

Has anybody ever tried making a tee pad out of steel plate? Serious question if it's free and comes in large pieces.
Lewis
Champion Plastic
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: Marietta

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby mrpbody33 » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:29 am

Lewis wrote:Has anybody ever tried making a tee pad out of steel plate? Serious question if it's free and comes in large pieces.

Wouldn't that be pretty slick in the rain?
Barry "Mr. P'body" Arnson
PDGA# 28128
ADGO# 133
http://discgolfatlanta.com/
User avatar
mrpbody33
Moderator
 
Posts: 1416
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:49 am
Location: East Point, GA

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby craigd » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:53 am

mrpbody33 wrote:
Lewis wrote:Has anybody ever tried making a tee pad out of steel plate? Serious question if it's free and comes in large pieces.

Wouldn't that be pretty slick in the rain?

Image
Craig Dickerson
PDGA# 38061
ADGO# 258
User avatar
craigd
Pro Plastic
 
Posts: 332
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:46 pm
Location: Kennesaw, GA

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby Lewis » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:32 am

mrpbody33 wrote:
Lewis wrote:Has anybody ever tried making a tee pad out of steel plate? Serious question if it's free and comes in large pieces.

Wouldn't that be pretty slick in the rain?


I figure it depends on the texture, but I guess it's too much to ask for a textured surface, eh?
Lewis
Champion Plastic
 
Posts: 595
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:15 pm
Location: Marietta

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby djester#2 » Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:33 pm

Has anyone tried to lift a steel plate 1/2" thick and 4'x8' ?

Good luck
djester#2
DX Plastic
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby CD10 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:49 pm

.500" X 48" X 96"

Only 653lbs.....what's the problem
CD10
DX Plastic
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby djester#2 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:45 pm

We'll take 18 of 'em! :shock:


You deliver, right? :lol:
djester#2
DX Plastic
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby grease » Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:59 pm

To quell an overabundance of calls to Mr. Dye, I don't believe this pipe is FREE. He may be able to offer it at a discount, but I can't see it being free. I would still do business with Craig if I needed it as he is a stand up honest guy.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease
Moderator
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Dallas, GA

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby gvan » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 am

grease wrote:To quell an overabundance of calls to Mr. Dye, I don't believe this pipe is FREE. He may be able to offer it at a discount, but I can't see it being free. I would still do business with Craig if I needed it as he is a stand up honest guy.

CD10 wrote:For all of you guys working on new courses or just doing some maintenance, I can get carbon steel pipe 2” and larger. I can also get steel plate .500” to 1.000” thick. If it is being used directly for a disc golf course I can get it for free. I have been with company a while and this is one of the perks.


Queue overabundance of calls!
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
User avatar
gvan
Moderator
 
Posts: 697
Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:37 am
Location: -17.026122,-149.556885

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby grease » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:38 am

CD10 wrote:For all of you guys working on new courses or just doing some maintenance, I can get carbon steel pipe 2” and larger. I can also get steel plate .500” to 1.000” thick. If it is being used directly for a disc golf course I can get it for free. I have been with company a while and this is one of the perks. Call my cell if anyone needs anything. 678 758 9072

Thanks

Craig


Notice the part "I can get it for free"? Doesn't say "you can get it for free". Just saying smarty pants.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease
Moderator
 
Posts: 2989
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Dallas, GA

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby CD10 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Call me if you need something and we can discuss what I can do for free and what I can give a discount on.
CD10
DX Plastic
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby Can't Hit Open Putts » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:51 pm

CD10 wrote:Call me if you need something and we can discuss what I can do for free and what I can give a discount on.

Grease, he's talking about materials. don't get all excited!!
"Fearlessly the Idiot faced the crowd, Smiling"
Can't Hit Open Putts
Champion Plastic
 
Posts: 770
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:32 pm
Location: Respectable Street

Re: Steel Pipe or Steel Plate

Postby Lofstrand » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:40 pm

PDGA#29514
User avatar
Lofstrand
Pro Plastic
 
Posts: 401
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:36 pm
Location: Alpharetta, GA


Return to Q & A

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron