NOTE: The most current update below is in June, and a whole lot has improved since then. Now I'd rate it 2.9, still waiting to get a basket on 9.
MONTY CONDITIONS UPDATE, 4/22/12
A perfectly cleaned up Monty, with grass cut, etc, I rate at 5 stars. Currently, I would rate the conditions at the Monty as 2.5. My reasons are as follows:
1. Grass is not cut where you cross the street to go into the woods
2. Though we sprayed vegetations on most of the course, areas still need weed eating/clipping on many holes.
3. #9 basket is still not in the ground!...
4. #10 basket was moved to the short pin, negating the pad with the sign. I moved the pad back to the long position but haven't yet made a sign. The short pin is fairly easy, but the long was flooded and doesn't exist any more.
5. The grass needs cutting every where there's grass. It's not unbearable, but I'll need to start working on it soon.
Yesterday I spent a few hours clipping sweetgums. It's overwhelming, the amount of work I have to do. Anyone interested in adopting a hole, please let me know, even if several will adopt the same hole. Doing so means you control the look of the hole--even cutting down a few trees.
I'll update this update as I update the conditions on the course.