Meeks Madness Doubles - Sunday March 11, 2012

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Meeks Madness Doubles - Sunday March 11, 2012

Postby D-Wiz » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:41 pm

Online registration: http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1327405150
Flyer for mail in registration: http://meeksdiscgolf.weebly.com/meeks-madness.html

Registered Teams - http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/80386

Hole Sponsor - $25
Tourney Sponsor - $100, includes business logo on shirt and a shirt

Meeks Madness Doubles, Sunday March 11, 2012
PDGA C tier - Meeks Park, Blairsville, GA
2 rounds of 18, Best shot, BYOP doubles

Tournament Schedule
Check-in - 8:30 - 9:30
Round 1 - 10:00
Lunch - 1 hour
Round 2 - TBA
Awards presentation at pavilion following tourney.

Entry Fees: Non PDGA members except Juniors add $10. $2 of entry fees go to PDGA and $2 goes to course.
Open = $80/team
Advanced Division = $60/team
Intermediate = $60/team
Mixed Pop/Pup or Man/Woman = $60/team
ALL Divisions will play long tees both rounds

For BYOP doubles, we will only offer 3 divisions. If there is demand for a mixed format, either Pop/Pup (thanks Rand) or Male/Female, I will offer one or both of those divisions if at least 3 teams are interested.

Pre-Registration is required. No day of sign-ups. 36 Team Limit. Ams must pre-register by Friday, March 2, 2012 to receive a t-shirt. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for your support!

Hole Sponsor - $25
Tourney Sponsor - $100, includes business name/logo on shirt and a shirt
Last edited by D-Wiz on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
promoting D-GOLF since 2007
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Re: Meeks Madness Doubles - Sunday March 11, 2012

Postby $Dollar$ » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:20 am

I hope to make both days, but will definitely be there for dubs!
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:51 pm

$Dollar$ wrote:I hope to make both days, but will definitely be there for dubs!

Sounds good! Make it happen Dollar. You've teased us before, so I hope to see you at either or both.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:06 am

Online registration is up with a nod to Aaron Rodgers, that hippie frisbee golfer. We are using his teams' colors this year since the Falcons sucked. Alright, no more posts for a while. Don't want to get Grease wound up. Go Monty. Go Perkerson. Stay in order. Breathe slow...
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:26 pm

T-shirt order is in motion! This is a friendly reminder that you will get a short-sleeved, dry fit, mean green t-shirt as a player's pack if you sign-up by March 2! For a $30 entry, that's a pretty sweet player's pack.

These will be Kelly green and will keep you cool during your summer tournaments. Get a partner and sign-up! This is less than a month away.

A lot of tourney stuff has do be done well in advance such as ordering trophies. If I don't have players signed up, I'm not fronting money for trophies. The earlier you sign up, the better I can make this tournament. Please help me make a good showing for our county parks and recreation and sign-up! Your support COULD POSSIBLY influence more acreage of disc golf availability at Meeks :!:
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby Rnance7 » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:13 am

ohhhhh yeeahhhh, definitely count me for this one Mash
PDGA #48614
Rnance7
DX Plastic

Postby Bhuff » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:41 am

Rnance7 wrote:ohhhhh yeeahhhh, definitely count me for this one Mash

mixed dubs? I'll bring Leanne, you bring your wifey.
Bhuff
DX Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Player's list now available (top post). Unless something changes with the PDGA later on, the registered players list will not show current ratings or current membership status.

Teams must play in the division of the highest rated player. If an advanced player (over 935) teams up with an intermediate player, the team must play up to advanced.

Go ahead and save the bagger talk, because if someone's rating falls within the appropriate PDGA division, you really have no case to heckle.

However, if you notice anyone that is not self-policing, help a TD out since player ratings are not automatically listed.

Thanks to the four teams that have already signed up! We should have some good competion if this keeps up...

32 teams spots left...
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby Bhuff » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:02 am

Possibly looking for a partner for this. OPEN, mixed.
Bhuff
DX Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:12 am

Top post updated with flyer and website. Also, if anyone is interested in sponsoring the tourney, I need hole sponsors and tourney sponsors.

Hole sponsors - $25
Tourney Sponsor - $100, includes business name/logo on shirt and includes a shirt

Those that are interested in being a tourney sponsor need to let me know early this week as we are about to burn the screens for the shirts.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby Rnance7 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:07 am

Bhuff wrote:
Rnance7 wrote:ohhhhh yeeahhhh, definitely count me for this one Mash

mixed dubs? I'll bring Leanne, you bring your wifey.

As much fun as that sounds, it would be hard convincing my wife to actually play lol..i think she prefers watching lol
PDGA #48614
Rnance7
DX Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:07 pm

A gentle reminder that there are only 10 days until the pre-registration deadline of March 2 for receiving a player's pack.

Thanks to the following hole sponsors to date:
Alan Sandidge
Vern Williams

Tournament Sponsors to date:

Young Harris College
SEARS of Blairsville
Rick's Rental
Bikes & Hikes

I'll have some flyer's at Perkerson this weekend. Thanks to all the player's that have registered so far!
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby almost » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:19 pm

When will we know the format? Details please
almost
Barney

Postby D-Wiz » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:16 pm

almost wrote:When will we know the format? Details please

Not sure if I understand your question...

It will be best shot doubles, bring your own partner. As far as tees and such, not yet determined. We have been given permission by North Georgia Technical College to tweak the course a bit, so I'm still working on details. Nothing drastic will change, but we like to mix it up if the opportunity arises.

I'll post details once they are concrete.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:40 pm

I feel this event needs some crazy CTP action. In the tradition of Fright Flight and Monty Dubs, I'd say a CTP on every hole is good for the soul.

Matthew- Thanks for going the extra mile as a TD and blowing it out for Meeks Madness this year. I have to work Saturday, but WE ARE gonna make the long haul up on Sunday!

The only question now, is should we find a puppysitter for Dobby or bring him as a mascot/distraction? :D

BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby Rnance7 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:42 pm

$Dollar$ wrote:

They is scurrrrred!!
PDGA #48614
Rnance7
DX Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm

$Dollar$ wrote:I feel this event needs some crazy CTP action. In the tradition of Fright Flight and Monty Dubs, I'd say a CTP on every hole is good for the soul.

Matthew- Thanks for going the extra mile as a TD and blowing it out for Meeks Madness this year. I have to work Saturday, but WE ARE gonna make the long haul up on Sunday!

The only question now, is should we find a puppysitter for Dobby or bring him as a mascot/distraction? :D

Player's list updated. Deadline for player's pack is tomorrow, Friday, April 2 at midnight...

CTP action does sound good for the soul! Are we talking buy-in or plastic or a combo? I'm open to suggestions since this is my first rodeo with doubles. I have enough plastic to cover a few holes.

There are always dogs, dog walkers, and dog crap at Meeks tourneys, so I'm sure Dobby would feel at home.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:45 am

I kinda like the combo idea. You have a $5 or $10 all inclusive entry. Use discs and gear for half the holes and divide up the cash for the other half of the holes. I have several Discs to donate for this cause
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:34 pm

18 team spots left. Online registration available through Thursday, March 8. No day of registration.

No more player's packs but plenty of fun to be had and the most current Innova payout known to man. First run champion mambas and blizzard discs galor.

This will be a laid back yet quality shin-dig. A few course surprises with a couple of alternate pins possibly. CTP's needed. Start daylight savings off right with a little doubles action.

Tourney discs available:
DX Aviars
Champ metal flake Destroyers
Champ glo Archons
Champ glo Leopards
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 pm

Reminder that online registration ends Friday evening at 8 pm. After that, the chances of getting into the doubles event will be very slim. No day of registration, and I won't be accepting calls for the event after Friday night as I will be finishing up details for the weekend.

On a less restrictive note:

For Meeks Doubles, we will have some course changes!

Hole 3 - Round 1 - original tee (long pad by the pavilion) to original basket
Round 2 - original tee to alternate basket on the right side of the road near the tree
Both Par 4, almost the same distances, more OB excitement with the new pin

Hole 4 - Both rounds, tee off from the top of the hill instead of original tee pads. Plays a little shorter than original 4, but you are going to like it better :D This should also reduce back-ups. These alternate pads will also be used for Meeks Madness and will be set-up for practice this Friday.

Hole 5 - Round 1 original hole.
Round 2, alternate basket on the island green in the parking lot of North Georgia Technical College. This hole will be a par 4 with plenty of risk/reward

These aren't "Keith Johnson" specific, but it should make holes 3-5 a little different. Also, a big thanks to North Georgia Technical College for allowing us to use some of their property!!!
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:18 am

Scores are up: http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/80386

Not sure why there aren't unofficial ratings? Could have something to do with the new layout and lack of historical data or the data entry guy (me), screwed something up. Regardless, the official results will include accurate data.

Thanks to everyone for coming out! Personally, I enjoyed the course changes.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:41 am

There are no round rantings for Dubs
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby Bomber » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:56 am

The changes were great additions to the course. I loved the new par 4's. See you soon partner!! :)
Bomber
Barney

Postby Rich Meade » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:43 pm

I liked the island hole and the long #3 pin...

I did not like being bumped to Advanced...
I suggest next year... averaging the ratings of the players...or at least some other way of ranking teams.
Having a team with an 882 and a 937 rated player in advanced was ridiculous...the scores show that...being that ricky and I finished in the middle of the intermediate field...

It just wasn't any fun... knowing we couldn't compete...and not having fun affected our level of play.
PDGA#: 48326
Rich Meade
DX Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Talk to the PDGA, not me. I just went by their requirements. If the tournament wasn't sanctioned, then average ratings would be a great idea. However, it was a sanctioned event.

It is presumptuous of you to reference next year as this was an extra event to celebrate a 5 year anniversary.

I'm sure if and when your rating changes, the recreational folks will be glad you get "bumped" since your singles scores were solidly intermediate. You don't seem to be bothered by that...

Congrats on your win, not your whine.
Last edited by D-Wiz on Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby htorbit » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Well put Matthew!
htorbit
DX Plastic

Postby Rich Meade » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:46 pm

Don't presume that I'm whining...
I'm merely giving you my input on the tournament.
Which I indeed presumed was a yearly thing...
Since it's not... what's the point of carrying on anymore...
Rich Meade
DX Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:36 pm

D-Wiz wrote:Player's list now available (top post). Unless something changes with the PDGA later on, the registered players list will not show current ratings or current membership status.

Teams must play in the division of the highest rated player. If an advanced player (over 935) teams up with an intermediate player, the team must play up to advanced.

Go ahead and save the bagger talk, because if someone's rating falls within the appropriate PDGA division, you really have no case to heckle.

However, if you notice anyone that is not self-policing, help a TD out since player ratings are not automatically listed.

Well, Rich, if that is all you have to say after two days of playing and taking home some plastic, a couple of shirts, and a custom trophy, then you might consider rephrasing your input. If not, then you are entitled to your opinion. As the above post shows, you knew what the deal was.

I moved you to advanced. You never self policed. Bobby Jones would be disappointed in you. You had been bumped to the advanced list for a long time and didn't share your input until now. I'm sorry you are so ridiculously disappointed. Sounds like whining to me.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby Rich Meade » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

You are right... We knew a long time ago what the deal was...
and we played anyway...planning to have fun nonetheless... (to be honest it was Ricky telling me not to worry about it)

I was under the impression...up until a couple posts ago... that it was YOUR decision to bump us to Advanced...
You made no mention of it being a PDGA rule...
My bad for not researching it...
So now you know where my opinion came from...

knowing that it was not your decision is fine by me.

I apologize if I hurt your feelings...

and I am very happy I won my division in which my hard earned rating allowed me to compete.
But it doesn't change (nor has any bearing on) the fact that neither Ricky.. nor myself had any business being in the advanced field as a team.
Which I acknowledge is OUR doing...
We know better now...
and all I was doing was expressing a mislead opinion on how to improve for next year.
Which is pointless all around...

Feel free to keep on insinuating I am a hypocrite/bagger for playing my rating in singles, and that I'm whining that I didn't win doubles... if it makes you feel better.

Against my better judgment, I listened to my partner and thought we would have fun anyway...
We didn't.
Simple as that...
I thought you had the ability to change the divisions... you didn't...
So I apologize for being ignorant of the rules, and offering input for a future tournament you obviously aren't planning on having again.

On a side note... it's funny you are getting so defensive over something you claim you have no control over.
Rich Meade
DX Plastic

Postby Wookie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 am

I have some questions: So you didn't have any fun because you were last in the division or you didn't have fun because you and your partner didn't play well together? Would you have these same complaints if your team had finished near the top half of the division? If you don't cash in an event is it considered a waste of time to you because you didn't have any fun? Would it have been more fun to you to come in at the middle of the Int. field? How would that have made it any fun for your Adv. partner to compete against players that he is supposed to be better than?

I am just asking because I didn't play in the event and trying to figure out what the issues are.
Use the "force" only for good, never for evil

PDGA 24474
ADGO 127
Wookie
Champion Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:37 am

Rich Meade wrote:Having a team with an 882 and a 937 rated player in advanced was ridiculous.

Tim Ellis, John Matlack, Jesse McMillion, ME

All went pro with a rating under 940
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby Rich Meade » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:14 pm

Well it really doesn't matter now does it?

It's nothing that can be changed...
Had I been aware in the first place that it was a PDGA rule, I would have never posted.

Someone had to get DFL, and that's fine. But I'd have rather DF'L'd in Intermediate because of my poor play rather than my team's lack of ability. So next time We'll know better.
Simple as that.

@Dollar... As soon as I can consistently and accurately drive 350ft mark my words... I'll go pro...but as it is now... I don't have the ability to put myself into scoring position on 90% of the holes I play.
Rich Meade
DX Plastic

Postby gvan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:16 pm

You shot two 926 rated rounds the previous day. 926+937/2=931.5 effective team rating for the weekend (using an "effective rating" system that I just made up). You may not be advanced material yet, but you recent scores are WELL out of rec. I've seen Ricky shoot in the 960 range at the GCO, so it's not like you didn't have a chance.

Note: I'm NOT saying you shouldn't have played rec the day before. Your rating allows it and you haven't been doing anything to keep your rating artificially low to stay in rec. Just because most people move up after they win one doesn't mean everyone has to do so.
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
gvan

Postby Steve Adams » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:31 pm

Matt,

Thanks for throwing a great tournament. First time I've been able to get back up to Blairsville in a couple of years. Beautiful weather, the course was in great shape.
I really liked the alternate pin placements on 3 & 5.
PDGA# 34138
ADGO# 134
Steve Adams
Pro Plastic

Postby gvan » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Steve Adams wrote:Matt,

Where were the pins? I sure wish I could have been there.
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
gvan

Postby D-Wiz » Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:54 pm

Rich,

I accept your apology for not knowing the PDGA rule and understand where your opinion came from. You never reached the point of hurting my feelings, so no need to apologize for that.

I'm always willing to listen to opinions on improvement, so those are not pointless or lost on me. I've only been a TD for five years and have plenty to learn. After each tournament, I always think of things I can and should do better. I can list about 10 screwups on my part during both events. I had already discussed average ratings being a good division determinent with someone else long before you brought it up, but do appreciate your opinions. At the end of the day, I'm not going to please everybody.

It's all about tact with me, and I felt you didn't show much with your first post. I'm not defensive or insinuating anything, just fighting fire with fire.

Newsflash to anyone reading this: A TD never has to be reminded about posting scores, and 90% of the time, that's the first thing someone posts on this board after a tournament. It's not that TD's don't want or need to hear from players, but at least show some respect and a little bit of intellect when voicing opinions or making requests. The list of tournament directors is much smaller than the list of players, so if you are a player and have something to say, think it out and show a little respect. Peace out girl scouts.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:42 pm

@DWiz- I also really liked the alternate pins on 3 and 5. These would be really nice for the scoring spread in a singles event. I heard that these were Sunday only pins, which leads me to say that if you don't have dubs next year then you should run Meeks Madness of Sunday! Anywho, thanks for the good time!
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby Steve Adams » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:59 pm

gvan wrote:
Steve Adams wrote:Matt,

Where were the pins? I sure wish I could have been there.

Hole 3 - The hole played from the long teepad. We then played across the road (that runs along hole 3's right side) to a temp basket placed behind a large tree. Played as a par 4. Not sure of the overall distance, but definitely a fun setup. Matt even furnished a good headwind to throw into.

Hole 5 - If you go past the normal basket placement toward the building, there is a grass island (surrounded by asphalt). A temp basket was placed in the island. I'm guessing it added approx 200-225ft to the hole length.

Also, the tee pads for hole 4 were up on top of the hill (behind hole 3's normal basket placement).
PDGA# 34138
ADGO# 134
Steve Adams
Pro Plastic

Postby Rich Meade » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:04 pm

@Matt - I got you... and apologize for my phrasing in my first post...

@Gerrit... The ratings from singles aren't really indicative of the rating I would have gotten on the long course...
I'd say the rec tees we played were a good 1500- 2000ft shorter than the pros we played in doubles...
Recs had Only 2 holes over 300'.
Rich Meade
DX Plastic

Postby gvan » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:21 pm

Rich Meade wrote:@Gerrit... The ratings from singles aren't really indicative of the rating I would have gotten on the long course...
I'd say the rec tees we played were a good 1500- 2000ft shorter than the pros we played in doubles...
Recs had Only 2 holes over 300'.

You'll have to argue that with Chuck. You were rated against your own divisions propagators. Theoretically, the course length doesn't matter. If there IS a significant difference, than the ratings are useless from course to course as well. Either we buy into the rating system (and it'simperfections), or we don't.
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
gvan

Postby Rich Meade » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:26 pm

Might as well ride this tangent lol...

@Gerrit - I get that... but consider that my skill lies in my round management and putting... Which some will say is of "intermediate" or even "advanced" levels...
On a short course... like Meeks shorts...I can shoot very well, maybe even well enough to compete with the advanced/open players on the same course.

However, I lack the technique/arm strength to put myself into the same scoring positions on the long tees of the same course.

It wasn't a case of me playing badly in doubles... I was just incapable of the shots needed to score well on the longs.
Rich Meade
DX Plastic

Postby grease » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:29 pm

I predict a spanking in BG and it won't be a local. Ratings mean nothing here, it's all about skill level and there's way more skill in BG. After all this whining, I suspect you are about to get served. Best of luck!
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Wookie » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Damn Grease, tell them how it's gonna be... :lol:
Use the "force" only for good, never for evil

PDGA 24474
ADGO 127
Wookie
Champion Plastic

Postby grease » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Sorry, just keeping it real and tired of all this bitching when it really doesn't matter.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Rich Meade » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:35 pm

Thanks for the support Grease...
and for chiming in waaaaay after the conversation had ended...
Great moderation buddy!
Rich Meade
DX Plastic

Postby Rnance7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:18 pm

I had a great time at the tournament mashburn, and look forward to jumping in on the singles action next year..Golf isn't a sport of perfection, and there are those days when you just aren't "feeling it." Getting DFL doesn't bother me at all, but rather builds character instead. At the end of the day, who can complain about spending a day at the park with friends throwing discs?!? Sure the tournament got frustrating at times, but that happens...its golf...Speaking for myself only, I think the DFL in advanced is much more honorable than missing cash in intermediate...IMO

@Rich- You da man
@D-Wiz- You da man

Love you guys :-)
PDGA #48614
Rnance7
DX Plastic

Postby heartman » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Rnance7 wrote:I had a great time at the tournament mashburn, and look forward to jumping in on the singles action next year..Golf isn't a sport of perfection, and there are those days when you just aren't "feeling it." Getting DFL doesn't bother me at all, but rather builds character instead. At the end of the day, who can complain about spending a day at the park with friends throwing discs?!? Sure the tournament got frustrating at times, but that happens...its golf...Speaking for myself only, I think the DFL in advanced is much more honorable than missing cash in intermediate...IMO

@Rich- You da man
@D-Wiz- You da man

Love you guys :-)

:clap: :thumbup:
McCurry Action - Sundays @ 10am

Athens Disc Golf on Facebook: Group and Page

Fayette County Disc Golf Club on Facebook and Disc Golf Scene
heartman
DX Plastic

Postby taylor95512 » Fri May 18, 2012 12:08 pm

When will the stats appear on our player page? I know there are no round ratings. But the points and cash acquired usually appear. Just curious.
World Champ in the making!!! Hope it comes before I'm playing in the Senior Legends division.
taylor95512
Barney

Postby D-Wiz » Fri May 18, 2012 11:00 pm

Not sure but will look into it next week. I don't think prize/voucher money shows for eternity as the pro purse does, but will check on points.

And since the thread is still alive, thanks to Matt Dollar for donating two CFRs, to Brock Woodall for all the Birdie Bags and two pearly old champion beasts, and to d-wiz for two champion rocs as ctps.
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby VERMIN » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:09 pm

I noticed today that the points were updated. Seems like dubs tourney always take awhile.
Speakin' the vernacular of the peasantry. Poor little kid, I hope she gets home all right....Professor Marvel

Vern Williams - ADGO #120 - PDGA #27359
VERMIN
Star Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments