Ryne's Pines League Senoia, GA

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Ryne's Pines League Senoia, GA

Postby K-Mack » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:30 pm

I will be hosting PDGA Sanctioned Leagues at the house in Senoia GA starting Thursday March 15, The Ryne’s Pines leagues will be held on Thursday nights 6PMish

I am recruiting PDGA members to participate in the league. I need 5 to be frequent players in the league so all of our rounds can be rated. If you are not a PDGA member and have never been a PDGA member I will have a PDGA Discount code for you to become a member. As it sit’s now it’s a 20% discount but I’m lobbying for a 40% discount for all NEW PDGA members. I should have the Discount code and the details within the next 2 weeks… Sorry renewals won’t be eligible for the discount.

The nightly buy in for the league is $1 yup only $1
There will be optional $3 cash CTP’s and a $1 Acepot
In the Spring Season, If everyone wants to have an optional side bet it will be negotiable.
In the Summer and thereafter I will be offering an optional $5 handicapped league based on PDGA Player ratings.

I’m not trying to promote gambling. I am trying to promote the leagues, the PDGA, ratings and disc golf camaraderie.

I’m calling out to all my South Siders to get your game on.

For more information about my league or how you can start one in your area, please feel free to contact me.
ninafofitre@yahoo.com

McCoy
K-Mack
DX Plastic

Re: Ryne's Pines League Senoia, GA

Postby K-Mack » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:24 am

We are recruiting new PDGA members to be a part of the PDGA League Program. So I'm pleased to be able to offer a 30% discount for new PDGA memberships. It's for a limited time only until March 31st so recruit some of your homies to come aboard. Let's make this the most successful

Official Discount code LEAGUENEW30

Type the code in the discount box when your ordering your membership and you will save $15
K-Mack
DX Plastic

Postby K-Mack » Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:26 pm

The school next door will be the eventual spot for leagues, as soon as we get the equipment there will be a new 9 hole course in senoia
K-Mack
DX Plastic

Postby K-Mack » Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Senoia League Details

This Thursday night we kick off at 6 with last tee time by 6:30

Buy in: 1st visit to league, $10 one time fee. It's listed as administration fees as well as basket rentals. Once we get our 1st 30 players, we will have a new basket and yall will be course contributers.

After your 1st visit entry fee is $1 with optional $3 for 3 ctps, and $1 acepot.

After the 1st 10 weeks will eventually transform into a handicapped league if possible.

We will be using half my course and half eastside school.
K-Mack
DX Plastic

Postby coreyphillips » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:56 pm

I'm planning on coming out tomorrow night for league...can i get an address? I'll be coming down from ATL.
coreyphillips
Barney

Postby jonnykatz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:09 am

K-Mack wrote:The school next door will be the eventual spot for leagues, as soon as we get the equipment there will be a new 9 hole course in senoia

Is the course built yet? Is it a permanent course or only for organized competition. I would love to join in this Thursday if I'm able.
Newnan needs a course.
jonnykatz
Barney

Return to Atlanta Area PDGA Disc Golf Leagues