4th Annual PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL NOV 19 2011

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

4th Annual PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL NOV 19 2011

Postby BATMAN11348 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm

TEAM MONKEY DUST PRESENTS 4th ANNUAL PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL DISC GOLF TOURNAMENT BENIFFITING THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES OF AUGUSTA.

NOVEMBER 19,2011
INTERNATIONAL DISC GOLF CENTER
WILDWOOD PARK APPLING GA
C-TIER CHARITY EVENT
PRO DIVISIONS $40
AM DIVISIONS $25
PLEASE BRING A NEW UNWRAPPED TOYS OR $10 DONATION AND DONT FORGET THE GIRLS !
PLAYERS PACKAGE WILL BE A TOURNAMENT DISC ,LUNCH, LOTS OF CTPS AND OTHER GOODIES!!!
1ST ROUND WILL PLAYED A COMBO ROUND WITH STEEDY ED HOLES 1,2,3,4,5,15,16,17,18, MAKING UP FRONT 9
ALONG WITH THE JACKSON BACK 9.

LUNCH WILL BE SERVED AGAIN THIS YEAR BUT AS OF RIGHT NOW NOT CONFIRMED AS TO WHAT.

2ND ROUND WILL BE PLAYED ON THE FRONT 9 OF THE JIM WARNER AND JACKSON COURSES.

THERE WILL BE LOTS OF CTPS, CHANCES TO WIN NICE PRIZES SO PLEASE MAKE YOUR PLANS TO ATTEND AND HELP THE RMDH CHARITIES HELP OTHERS WHO NEED THIER HELP. THOSE WHO CANT AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT CAN DO SO BY DONATING CTP ITEM OR GOOD OLD MONEY WE DONT TURN DOWN ANYTHING.
$20 CFR DISC AND $20 HOLE SPONSORSHIP OR $35 COMBO SO PLEASE HELP US AT LEAST MATCH OR PASS LAST YEARS DONATION OF $1750 AND 50 TOYS
PAUL BATMAN CHILDS
6894 HINTON WOODS DR
HARLEM GA 30814
BATTY8662@MSN.COM OR 706-513-5610
MORE INFO TO COME SOON
I AM NOT CRAZY...JUST A LITTLE BATTY
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Re: 4th Annual PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL NOV 19 2011

Postby BATMAN11348 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:44 pm

4th Annual Pam B. Childs Memorial Disc Golf Tournament

Dear Sponsor,

On November 19, 2011 Team Monkey Dust Productions will once again host the Pam B Childs Memorial Disc Golf Tournament. The tournament will held Nov19, 2011 at the International Disc Golf Center at Wildwood Park in Appling, Ga. The even twill once again benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Augusta; the RMDHC provides housing and meals for families of children at local hospitals. We ask for your help in making this event successful by becoming an event sponsor; all donations and sponsorship are appreciated. Last year, with the help of our sponsors, business partners, players and families we were able to raise $1750 and donate toys to the RMDH to give to the children for Christmas. Please help this year any way you can.
Here are a few ways you can help make this year’s event successful for this great cause.

• Gift certificates to be awarded as prizes to players
• Merchandise for silent auction or for prizes for players
• Donations of food and drinks to be served as breakfast and lunch for the players and volunteers
• $20 Tee Sponsorship. Signs can list company name, ,memorials for a loved one, your name or anything you choose
• $20 Fundraiser Disc of any model available
• $35 tee sign and disc combo
• Donations of any kind are welcomed and appreciated.
• All sponsors will be listed in tournament program

Thank you for your support.
Team Monkey Dust Productions
Paul A. Childs

706-513-5610
BATTY8662@MSN.COM FOR ANY QUESTIONS
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:47 pm

Serta has donated a queen size SANDERS SUPER PILLOW TOP mattresss as a way to raise money for Ronald McDonald House . After trying to figure out best way to get the most I have decided to have a silent auction to run from now till tournament and to end with the other auctions . This mattress is $1000 retail and money paid is tax deductiable. I will post this on facebook event page and will keep a running tab as to where bid is as I will post this and email to friends to again try to raise the most money for RMDH CHARITIES.I will keep a bid update on here asap as they come in Please ask me any ???? you may have.Starting bid is $300 and bidding is in $10 increments. HAPPY BIDDING !!!AND SEE YOU NOV 19 BRING A FRIEND!!!!
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:58 pm

THIS IS A REVIEW OF THE MATTRESS....Serta Perfect Sleeper Sanders Firm Queen mattress model features an additional upholstery layer at the top of the mattress for added softness at the sleep surface. The additional upholstery layer allows you to sleep slightly higher above the support system, so you will feel more cushioning while still feeling the benefits of the support.

Advanced Comfort Quilt® Finally, less tossing and turning. Advanced Comfort Quilt is a patented quilt layer designed to deliver superior comfort at the sleep surface while helping to reduce the tossing and turning that can disrupt your sleep. A rich layer of egg crate foam is quilted to fluffy fibers, and these work together to cushion every part of the body while helping to improve circulation. This helps to reduce the pressure points that cause tossing and turning so you can get a more comfortable and restful night sleep in your Serta Perfect Sleeper Sanders Firm Queen mattress set.

Flex Zone Innerspring Flex Zone 720 Innerspring is designed using rows of continuous coil springs that run head to toe. Each coil attaches to its neighbors, giving the entire innerspring more stability and durability for optimal performance. The head-to-toe construction works to reduce motion transfer from one sleep partner to another. Serta's Flex Zone 720 Innerspring provides superior support along the entire length of the body and works to maintain proper spinal alignment throughout the night.

Memory Foam Memory Foam gently conforms to your body and contours to your sleeping position. As your body is surrounded in cradling comfort, the Memory Foam helps to reduce the pressure points that can cause you to toss and turn, wake up and shift positions. The result is an extremely comfortable and more restful sleep.
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Follow me and my truckload of eastsiders over to Augusta and play this fun tourney! You have a chance to play Discneyland in a unique way and support Batman and this great charity! It's a rare chance to come and laugh at my game as well. Plus, with Ronald McDonald House being the charity again, you can stop at McDonalds on the way and pick something up!!

Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:13 pm

The bid on mattress is at $335
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Hey Disc Golfers. As you know it is getting close to tournament time and I have plenty of hole sponsorship left. Don't be shy help me out and get your name on a teesign soon, they are only $20 and it goes to a great cause. You can put whatever you what on the sign in memory of a lost love one , company name or your name as a supporter of the tournament. So tell your boss wife girlfriend or boyfriend and let me know . I have also received the tournament stamp disc and have plenty oF CFR disc if you would rather do that, they are also $20 or do both for a great price of $35. I have GLO CHAMPION- TEEBIRDS,DESTROYERS, STARFIRES,LEOPARDS and CFR CHAMPION VULCAN'S in some nice colores . I have DX ROCS AVIARS, KC PRO ROCS AVIARS, PRO VULCANSDESTROYERS, CHAMP MONARCHS TL'S VALKS, STAR ARCHONS VULCANS, plus STAR PUMPKIN AVIARS BLACK WITH ORANGE FACE AND DX AVIARS ORANGE WITH BLACK FACE.I am still in need of some CTP'S so if you can help please do so. DONT FORGET ABOUT THE MATTRESS ITS AT $335 NOW SO GET YOUR BID IN !!!!! BATMAN
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:43 pm

I will sponsor a hole and take a CFR Vulcan.
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:00 am

Bid on mattress is at $375a TomMac
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:09 pm

mmmm champ vulcans, bring me one next time you come out
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 am

Hey Fellow Disc Golfers, As you may know Nov19 is fast approaching and I have been working my butt off to try to make this years tournament a success. This year as in the past I will be serving BBQ from Mot's on Columbia Rd for lunch along with hot dogs from RoadRunners on Peach Orchard Rd.And freakbrother beans from yours truley. I am also working on providing breakfast in the morning but have not heard a 100% for sure on that.
I also have pleanty of holes that are looking for sponsors and CFR disc that need a good home! I will again be giving away a Innova portable basket($125) plus a pair of KEEN shoes($100+) along with an all you can eat in one hour($200) HOOTERS party for you and 10 friends !!!!! These iteams plus a couple more are for the CTP throwoff this year because of the great prizes cost will be $2 a throw,3- $5 , 7-$10. And dont forget to bid on the SERTA PILLOW TOP MATTRESS and all the great items in the silent auction!!!! So bring your cash bring your friends and come help the RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF AUGUSTA!!!! DONT FORGET THE TOYS!!!!
BATMAN!!!706-513-5610
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 pm

McDonalds will be providing breakfast for us sat morning so safe that money to spend at the tournament. :D Luch will be bbq sandwichs, hotdogs, chips, beans and cookies & brownies. Hope you can make it!!!!! :)
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:51 pm

BATMAN11348 wrote:McDonalds will be providing breakfast for us sat morning

That's the prep my arm needs before a day at the IDGC!!

Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:40 am

Well the 2011 PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL is in the books and it was a great success. Our goal was $2000 and we raised over $3600 for RONALD McDONALD HOUSE OF AUGUSTA. There were a few ATL players that was missed this year but we hope they can find their way back next year. All the ATL guys that did make it this year THANK YOU! GREASE and KEITH thank you for your support. Mikey, Randy, Clunk, Mason and Mike hope to see you next year if not sooner!!!! Clunk hope you enjoy your cane!!! TEAM MONKEY DUST!!!
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Bootsie » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:24 pm

i would have been there you guys. unfortunately certain circumstances prevented that from happening. have a good holiday you guys
Bootsie
Pro Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments