Triple Threat Team Tourney in SC

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Triple Threat Team Tourney in SC

Postby SCdoubles » Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:48 pm

The first ever Triple Threat Team Tourney is a only a couple of weeks away in Long Creek, SC at Chattooga Belle Farm.

Divisions are Pro, Class A (players over 35), Mixed and Am. This is a non sanctioned event. Cost is $150 for pro teams and $75 for all other teams. You can register online at StrangeDiscTour.com or email me and I will send you a registration form.
SCdoubles
DX Plastic

Re: Triple Threat Team Tourney in SC

Postby SCdoubles » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:57 pm

We’ve arranged for a cooker to be at the farm. They’ll be doing hot dogs and hamburgers with chips and a drink for lunch. There will also be ICE COLD BEER for sale. Chattooga Belle Farm has blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, peaches, nectarines and grape ripe for the picking right now. Please invite your friends to come and watch!

If you want more information or need to register, please go to StrangeDiscTour.com.

There's a rumor going around the upstate that no Atlanta teams will be playing in this one day non sanctioned event. I hope its not true...unless, of course, the ATL players are scared.

You can register at StrangeDiscTour.com.
SCdoubles
DX Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:01 pm

If this were on a Sunday, I'd be all over it. Sunday Tournies People!!!!!
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby Sasquatch » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Just finished signing up my team and we were planning on getting in another practice round on Saturday. However, one of my team members asked which set of tee pads were going to be used in tournament play, so I ask which pads are going to be used?
Sasquatch
Barney

Postby SCdoubles » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 am

In one round, the AM players will play Blue and in the other they will play Red. The pro division will play Blue and Gold. Not sure which round for which color yet.

Strange Disc Sport and I are still looking at the layout and all the options. The goal is to have a fun tournament that will challenge the team making certain decisions.

On the first round...which shot you'll putt from could end up determining who can and cannot throw from the next tee. Do you really want to end up in a position where your big arm can't drive on hole 5 or hole 12...specially if the big gun is the only one capable of getting a drive over the water?

I hope to see some Atlanta players. Right now the only pro team is the three Cunningham brothers.
SCdoubles
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:33 am

They aced out Sarah...if she'll be our partner we will play. :D
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:48 pm

Are midgets allowed to play?
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby SCdoubles » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Ten teams registered as of this morning.

One pro team, one mixed team, one Class A team and seven AM teams.

This is NON SANCTIONED and there will be ICE COLD BEER for sale and someone will be on sight cooking hot dogs and hamburgers at lunch time.

And, yes, midgets are allow to play...but only from the red tees.
SCdoubles
DX Plastic

Postby SCdoubles » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 pm

17 teams now. Only 2 pro teams...its a shame there's not any ATL players playing.

If you're playing on playing, please register through StrangeDiscTour.com
SCdoubles
DX Plastic

Postby SCdoubles » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:17 pm

21 teams registered. Still room for more. Come test your skills at the Triple Threat Team Tourney. Info on SCdoubles.com and at StrangeDiscTour.com.
SCdoubles
DX Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments