Flygirls @ Flyboy Courtney McCoy shoots a 1018!!

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Flygirls @ Flyboy Courtney McCoy shoots a 1018!!

Postby billnchristy » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Flyboy Aviation Disc Golf, Whitesburg GA

Sponsored by:
Choi Kwang Do (Beaver Ruin Do Jang)
AceRunners.com
Mr.Discgolf
Innova
Off Axis Designs
Vibram Disc Golf

PDGA page:
http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62786

http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore ... 1296659803

http://flygirlsatflyboy.wordpress.com/

It is that time again! I have been planning this shindig since my first women’s event ended in June. Obviously we had some turbulence, but what flight doesn’t have that? This event will hopefully be the largest women’s event in GA for a second year in a row. We are doing some really cool stuff but we all know how much cool stuff costs don’t we? This year the entry fee will cover all expenses for the weekend: camping, breakfast (x2), lunch (x2), and a dinner party on Saturday night!
I know it is mother’s day weekend, but it is also for the women, so if mama wants to play she should be able to play dontcha think? Sunday is going to be a fast round as early as possible so we can get everyone fed, awarded and out before mid afternoon so no worries about losing the fancy dinner you are entitled to. You should have enough time to get home, clean up and have a great night.

The course will be divided into 2 18 hole courses. One more challenging than the other but both keeping with the flyboy flavor. Recreational players will only play the easier of the two layouts and it will feature minimal to no water carries. I am sure we will have some nice guys willing to get wet for you anyways though! The INT and up players will play both courses over the weekend.

Pro Course:
Par 68, 8846'
1 long water carry, 1 short water carry, water in play on 9 holes , OB on 11 total holes

Rec. Course:
Par 54, 4831'
2 very short water carry (60' or less), water in play on 2 holes, a sunken basket, an elevated basket, and an island OB.

Basic schedule: (Major TBD considering how far away we are)

Friday:
Early Check-in / Prepare course
Mixed doubles round (evening)* Pending approval for Friday play

Saturday:
8:00 breakfast / briefing
8:30 round 1 start (Rec- Short) (All others- Long)
12:00ish lunch
1:00ish Pro-am doubles (short course)
5:00ish Dinner followed by party

Sunday:
8:00 breakfast
9:00 round 2 start (all short)
12:00ish lunch
1:00ish Awards

Camping obviously available and all extra amenities are first come first serve. World champions stay in the B&B. We are going to try to work out a way to get everyone a chance at a shower on Saturday night.

Costs:

Pro- $60
Adv- $50
Int- $50
Rec- $40

Anybody with some math skills can see that this will not leave a lot for payout. That’s where I am counting on you guys! I really need all the help I can get with this, just like last year. I know I can count on the awesome support like I got last year and believe me I appreciated every bit of it. We are finally financially stable again after Christy was unemployed for 10 months so I will certainly remember everyone else’s events this year in thanks for the support.
I am going to do things a little different than usual. Instead of having tee signs I am going to have individual sponsorships. I am hoping I can get every woman who enters sponsored. If this happens you can bet on a very happy payout again.

Sponsorships available:

Hole Sponsors

1: Flyboy
2: Provino's Italian Restaurants
3: Scott Walker & family
4: Redan Randy
5: Barry Arnson
6: Aces and Chains
7: Bill Thornton
8: Craig Dickerson & family
9: Off Axis Disc Golf
10: Disc Stalker
11: Bill Thornton
12: Flyboy
13: Zebulon Disc Golf Club
14: Choi Kwang Do
15: Acerunners.com
16: Vibram Disc Golf
17: Mr. Disc Golf
18: Provino's Italian Restaurants

All sponsorships add $10 for tourney disc (included with premiere)

I do not have a Juniors division planned due to the difficulty of the courses but if your girl plays near the Rec women’s average please do not hesitate to put her in Rec. I just don’t want really young girls to be tortured out there.

Discs:

Pro Wraiths $10
JK Pro Aviars $10
KC Pro Rocs $10
R-pro XD $10

Look here to see colors:
http://flygirlsatflyboy.wordpress.com/blog/

PM for paypal or we can meet up at the course.

Hole by hole descriptions:

Pro course hole by hole description:

Hole 1- 470’ par 4 – Tee off in woods, across OB road, up the hill to basket in tunnel. Back track to your left to tee pad on top of hill
Hole 2- 440’ par 3- Tee off on top of hill, across OB road to basket at bottom of valley, next tee to left
Hole 3- 780’ par 5- Tee off down grass taxi-way towards lake. Basket across lake on peninsula. Drop zone is across lake on shore. Next tee behind and left of basket.
Hole 4- 533’ par 4- Tee off up hill towards gulley (casual obstacle). Basket is near top of hill at tree line. Next tee on road.
Hole 5- 285’ par 3- Tee off on road towards basket in the trees. Road and lake OB. Next tee follow bank to opposite side of lake.
Hole 6- 300’ par 3- Tee off on bank and follow narrow fairway which opens up approx 200’ past tee. Basket to right in low-lands area. Follow trail to #7 tee.
Hole 7- 1080’ par 5- Tee off on hill, placement is key here as the fairway twists back and forth a few times. Log pile is casual relief. Basket at end of trail to left. Bathrooms are across the street in the clubhouse. Tee for 8 is back and to the right in the tree line.
Hole 8- 250’ par 3- Tee off through trees downhill to basket. Next tee across road by gates.
Hole 9- 530’ par 4- Tee off down hill, over cul-de-sac, through trees down to lake side basket. Follow boardwalk to tee 10
Hole 10- 465’ par 4- Tee off in clearing towards gap in woods. Follow path up and to the left. Follow trail and keep left for next tee.
Hole 11- 290’ par 3- Tee off on hill, basket in valley below. Next tee back up hill.
Hole 12- 190’ par 3- Steep uphill shot. Next tee straight over crest of hill.
Hole 13- 520’ par 4- Downhill tee shot, beware of log pile on right (casual). Basket elevated on old tree trunk to left). Next tee to right towards lake shore.
Hole 14- 310’ par 3- Tee off towards lake, basket slight dogleg left near shore. Next tee straight ahead.
Hole 15- 960’ par 5- Tee off on shore, follow lake shore to dam, follow dam, basket on left in trees. Lake OB. Next tee down grass taxi way.
Hole 16- 220’ par 3- Tee off down hill, basket on other side of small creek. Next tee to right.
Hole 17- 310’ par 3- Tee off down trail, basket ahead and tucked slightly into woods.
Hole 18- 315’ par 3- Tee off towards triple mando, if missed proceed to drop zone between mandos and add one stroke. Next tee on grass taxiway.
Hole 19- 400’ par 3- Tee off on taxi way towards runway. Orange fencing on right is OB, runway beyond basket is OB.

Proceed back to hangar, you have completed your round! Please stay off runway except to cross. Cross only when runway lights are not lit.

Rec course hole descriptions:

Hole 1- 250’ par 3- Tee off on tee pad towards sunken basket in woods straight ahead. Next tee pad towards hangar near flower garden.
Hole 2- 200’ par 3- Tee off uphill towards tree line, basket on left of trees. Do not cross tree-property line. Next tee follow tree line.
Hole 3- 245’ par 3- Tee off downhill towards 3 large pines. Basket tucked into pines. Road is casual. Next tee on other side of gravel drive way.
Hole 4- 195’ par 3- Tee off uphill towards elevated basket. Next tee follow gravel path towards hangar.
Hole 5- 275’ par 3- Tee off downhill past general store to basket through tree tunnel. Next tee uphill, through path to open area.
Hole 6- 204’ par 3- Tee off uphill straight ahead. Next tee straight from basket.
Hole 7- 260’ par 3- Tee off downhill over flower garden and grove. Next tee across gravel road.
Hole 8- 362’ par 3- Tee off uphill towards old oak tree. Next tee straight towards next oak.
Hole 9- 330’ par 3- Tee off towards island green. Gravel road and beyond is OB unless inside island green. Drop zone at gravel road if OB on tee shot. Next tee towards telephone pole.
Hole 10- 343’ par 3- Tee off downhill towards basket past house ruins. Road is casual. Next tee up towards lake.
Hole 11- 225’ par 3- Tee off along lake side, through tight tunnel, basket uphill to right. Lake OB, house ruins casual. Next tee downhill towards lake bank.
Hole 12- 309’ par 3- Tee off across short lake to peninsula, across second lake shot to basket on shore. Beyond horse fence and lake OB.
Hole 13- 300’ par 3- Tee off inside tree tunnel, fairway doglegs right. Water to right of basket is casual. Next tee straight ahead.
Hole 14- 365’ par 3- Tee off towards dogleg right. Last tree on the right is mando to left. Basket in field. Next tee near runway.
Hole 15- 300’ par 3- Tee off by runway, basket tucked into trees beyond #5’s basket. Runway OB. Next tee across runway near tire swing.
Hole 16- 200’ par 3- Tee off uphill towards left turn sign. Basket to left right after tunnel. Tee is up taxiway along brush line.
Hole 17- 250’ par 3- Tee off across OB road to basket on hill. Next tee uphill pointing towards hangar.
Hole 18- 400’ par 3- Tee off across OB road downhill with dogleg left.

Proceed back to hangar, you have completed your round.
Last edited by billnchristy on Mon May 09, 2011 8:41 am, edited 29 times in total.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy, 2 day C-tier Women's Only May 7-8th

Postby Clunck » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:03 am

I appoint myself to position of tent city security officer.
That was in, cocker block doesn't count!
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:48 pm

Registration is active!

Door prize to first sign up.

Go ahead and buy sponsorships too, it'll be ok. :wink:
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby tlacue » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:43 am

I'm in! What do I win? LOL

Can't wait for this. It's gonna be awesome. Thanks Bill for all you're doing. We're a lucky group of ladies to have you in our corner.

Tracy
tlacue
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 am

Something cool.

Probably this Des Reading signed leopard.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby tlacue » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Sweet.
tlacue
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:01 pm

7465' Pro course pics and description:
http://flygirlsatflyboy.wordpress.com/pro-course/

4520' Rec course pics and description:
http://flygirlsatflyboy.wordpress.com/rec-course/
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Welcome 5x World Champion Juliana Korver to Flygirls!

:D We are honored to have you.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Welcome Choi Kwang Do back as Flygirl's first premiere sponsor.

Thank you so much.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Discs are ordered:

Pro Wraiths
KC Pro Rocs
JK Aviars
R-pro XDs

Will let everyone know when they arrive, hope you buy me out, this will be a big part of fundraising!
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:42 pm

billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy, Women's Only PDGA C-Tier, May 7-8

Postby billnchristy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:14 am

I really need to sell some discs guys!

If you like wraiths, JKs, KC Rocs, and XDs puuuhlllleaaaase make a purchase.

I almost didn't have enough discs last year and now I can't sell one to save my life.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:31 am

We have 10 players signed up already!

Now we need those sponsorships to roll in.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Sneak peak of the trophy (this one is pro):
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby Bhuff » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:35 am

Looks very good!
Bhuff
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:46 am

I should probably mention that that funky metal thing on the top is an jet engine turbine blade.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:25 pm

billnchristy wrote:I should probably mention that that funky metal thing on the top is an jet engine turbine blade.

I think you mean a SMALL portion of one. :mrgreen:

Otherwise that would be one from a model plane if it was full size. :shock:
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby billnchristy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 pm

It's a blade from a Lycoming T55, used in the CH-47 Chinook helicopter to be exact.

billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:44 pm

I built, rewound, turned and balanced component parts and assembled many a starter/generator for those, Blackhawks, and every other commercial and military choppers, jets, tanks and the space shuttle for 25 years. 8)
keith johnson

Postby billnchristy » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:07 pm

The rest are done:
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 pm

I got 12 women and almost no sponsorship!! These girls deserve a good time, some of them are driving over 8 hours to come in play in our great state and I really need your help showing them a good time.

Sponsors get to play in the Friday mixed doubles and are invited to the party.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks to Barry for being awesome.

Thanks to Kelly for being awesome.

Don't YOU want to be awesome? 8)
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:23 pm

I guess sponsoring 4 ladies entries isn't awesome? :?
keith johnson

Postby billnchristy » Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 am

You are awesome Keith, I mentioned you on the website and facebook page but not here, sorry about that!

I am focused more on the sponsorship thing because entry fees really just net me admin costs, there is very little payout money in there, which is why I need aux. sponsorship.

Everyone...Listen up...Keith is AWESOME, much like those other awesome cats.

Thank you.

:)
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:04 am

Just giving you a hard time Bill! :mrgreen:

I know from your posting earlier that the sponsorship is helpful, but I wanted to be sure to get you bodies for the Event with ladies that were excited to play, that maybe wouldn't have been able to swing it - so getting them signed up was my little way of helping the cause - seeing that they were gonna be missing out on a GSSS Event - that was the way to help be sure they would still be golfing that day. 8)

Wish I could do more, but it isn't economically feasable at this time.

Keith
keith johnson

Postby billnchristy » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:43 pm

You did plenty.

Got word we could get at least a car-load from TX.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:54 am

Dale is awesome too!
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 pm

A couple friends at BG Ams have spread the word and I am hearing upto 6 from Ohio, a couple from TN and maybe 1 more from KY.

A friend in Charlotte has been working and I am hearing about another 4-5 from there.

Add to that the carload from TX and we could be over 30.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:40 am

Ok, ATL Open is over...please support this event, your sponsorship will have a huge effect on it

I have decided to do tee signs for the short course. This course will be played a total of 3 times by REC and 2 times (one for doubles and once for final round) by everyone else.

This will maximize the impact of eyes on the signs.

$25 gets you a tee sign & thanks in the program.

an additional $10 will get you a disc as well, same drill as just about everyone.

So...I'm beggin, let's get this done please, I am running out of time.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Courtney really needs someone to watch her wee ones while she plays. I will feed anyone who volunteers for the task, you will get the same food package as the women get and I am sure Courtney will hook you up too.

Don't let half of GA's pros not play...please.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:48 pm

billnchristy wrote:Courtney really needs someone to watch her wee ones while she plays. I will feed anyone who volunteers for the task, you will get the same food package as the women get and I am sure Courtney will hook you up too.

Don't let half of GA's pros not play...please.

May i suggest........ If you can somehow look past that massive, bulbous, cranium on the guy on the right and the couple in the middle..... the guy that looks like GI Joe on the left might help.
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy Come on ATLANTA at least try to repres

Postby billnchristy » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:15 pm

STILL looking for tee-sign sponsors

STILL looking for someone to watch Courtneys boys

Thanks to everyone that did help, it is very much appreciated.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:00 am

Current hole sponsors:

Hole Sponsors ($25)- (Signs on short course which will be seen 2x minimum by all divisions)

1: Flyboy
2:
3: Scott Walker & family
4:
5: Barry Arnson
6:
7:
8: Craig Dickerson & family
9:
10: Aces & Chains Disc Golf (Joliet IL)
11:
12: Flyboy
13: Zebulon Disc Golf Club (GO NORTH CAROLINA, Outnumbering us in players and sponsors)
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:

Our own Diana Lane & SC's Tabatha Simon are moving up to pro so we have a full pro card + 1 pro master, 2 advanced cards, 2 intermediate cards, 1 rec card.
Last edited by billnchristy on Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby Fly Boy » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:46 am

Bill, put me down for two hole sponsorships (I'll take the discs too). Come on folks, Bill's busted his butt on this. Belly up to the bar and kick in on this!
Thanks
Kelly
Fly Boy
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 am

Halfway there!!

HUGE thanks to everyone who has stepped up.

Let's close this sucker out please.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby i2rt » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:03 am

Bill,
Put me down for 2 holes.
I will be at the course helping Kelly getting things ready over the next 2 weeks.
We probably need to talk about course layouts and player handouts to be sure we have everything covered.
Give me a call when you have some time.
Bill Thornton
PDGA# 20980
i2rt
DX Plastic

Postby provino » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 am

Put Provinos down for two 8)
provino
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks guys, here is the awesome I knew this place contained.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:09 pm

You could be like Redan Randy:

Get your signs today!
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:55 pm

billnchristy wrote:You could be like Redan Randy:

Get your signs today!

NICE!!

Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Thanks to Disc Stalker (bag donation), Innova, Mr. Disc Golf, Vibram disc golf and myself...I present:

The Mother's Day Motherlode!!

Every woman in attendance will get a shot at this and it's absolutely free.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy This week!!

Postby billnchristy » Mon May 02, 2011 8:34 am

We went out and played the re-designed Rec course yesterday and it is a blast.

For those who may be teetering on the edge of being scared to play because it is flyboy, the Rec course is basically a mix of Alexander reds and blues. It has some nice challenges but nothing that will make you cry.

We played with a rec woman, an int woman, and another dude who was close to my level. I am 853 rated so more or less the same as an Advanced woman.

He shot a 57, I shot a 58
Christy shot a 66
Tuck shot a 75

There is very little risk to losing a disc on this course. Last week to sign up!!

INT & up will be playing the same course on 1-19 as was played at the Atlanta Open.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby i2rt » Mon May 02, 2011 8:58 am

billnchristy wrote:Thanks to Disc Stalker (bag donation), Innova, Mr. Disc Golf, Vibram disc golf and myself...I present:

I have talked to Bill B and will be letting the winner of the bag select one CE disc from my box of goodies. Come on out ladies.
Bill Thornton
PDGA# 20980
i2rt
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Mon May 02, 2011 9:20 am

Thanks a bunch Bill, for all the work and the generosity.

I also added a first aid kit.

This CTP is worth about 250 now.

I think we are going to do a throw-off style competition for it after the tourney while scores are being tallied.

I will make sure the shot is interesting but fair. I am thinking back corner of hangar pad to 27s basket.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby Bhuff » Mon May 02, 2011 4:55 pm

i2rt wrote:
billnchristy wrote:Thanks to Disc Stalker (bag donation), Innova, Mr. Disc Golf, Vibram disc golf and myself...I present:

I have talked to Bill B and will be letting the winner of the bag select one CE disc from my box of goodies. Come on out ladies.

Dang! I wish Leanne could make this, I could use a new CE.
Bhuff
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Mon May 02, 2011 6:03 pm

I have added $250 cash to the pro pot, with $50 per sign up as promised.

The pro pot is sitting at $400 right now...not shabby for a lowly C-tier. Get yer pros out!
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Mon May 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Is Juliana really coming to play? Confirmed? That would be worth coming to watch. No offense Courtney!
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby BP » Mon May 02, 2011 9:21 pm

I'm confident as I believe Bill is JK's agent these days... :mrgreen:

grease wrote:Is Juliana really coming to play? Confirmed? That would be worth coming to watch. No offense Courtney!
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
http://www.disccaddie.com
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Mon May 02, 2011 9:29 pm

No, I am still Courtney's agent, I couldn't cheat on her. :)

Juliana told us she was coming and Kelly has made arrangements for her arrival so I assume she is still coming. She doesn't seem like the kind of woman who would just not show.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed May 04, 2011 7:04 am

4 more signups last night, we are up to 22.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Wed May 04, 2011 8:01 am

Here is a problem we would never have with a mixed tourney....

I NEED REC PLAYERS!

I need at least one more woman to step up and play rec, please, if you know anyone that can come out...

$50 (non PDGA fee)

5 meals, drinks, players pack, payout...everyone in rec will get at least a disc, probably much more.

I only have 2 right now and really need to complete a card.

The course is really cool and rec friendly. Think Alexander Reds for difficulty.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy NEEDS REC Players!! Local girls..come

Postby billnchristy » Wed May 04, 2011 8:14 am

BTW All rec players (Unless 5 more sign up) WILL play with a Pro during pro/am doubles. This will do amazing things to your game.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy NEEDS REC Players!! Local girls..come

Postby billnchristy » Wed May 04, 2011 10:10 am

Greasy: JK will be onsite friday afternoon. :)
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy Starts tomorrow.

Postby IcebergSlimD » Thu May 05, 2011 6:25 pm

PDGA gave your event a nice little shout on Facebook today. https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/ProfessionalDiscGolfAssociation
IcebergSlimD
DX Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Thu May 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Helps to have almost the entire office staff playing. :D
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Thu May 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Is Addie playing too? Geez, I wish I didn't have plans tomorrow or I'd definitely be there.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby billnchristy » Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Karolyn and Sara Nicholson are. Addie has been gone a while.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Sat May 07, 2011 2:22 pm

First round scores are posted:

http://www.pdga.com/tournament_results/62786

Courtney lighting it up with a 65 on the front 19.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Sun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Courtney wins by 7 strokes after a ridiculous 43 on the short course this afternoon which beat Kelly's -10 the other day.

Sarah Hokom was 7 strokes back from her and Juliana Korver was 7 back from her who beat our very own Diana Lane by 7.

Great job ladies!
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Flygirls @ Flyboy Courtney McCoy shoots a 1018!!

Postby billnchristy » Mon May 09, 2011 8:49 am

Pro Champion Courtney McCoy:

Pro Master's Champion Jo Taylor:

Advanced Champion Debbie Scott:

Intermediate Champion Kari Dianich:

Recreational Champion Faith Arthur:
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments