djester wrote:Glow golf options:
Disc LED light options
1. http://www.theledlight.com/inova-microlight.html (costly, but easy to get golfing first)
2. http://www.nightdiscgolf.com/disc_lights.html (items can be bought at Radio Shack for less cost)
3. http://www.flashflight.com/holeinone/index.shtml (downside: you have to drill a hole in your disc )
4. http://www.blackjaxsports.com/PRODUCTS/Light_PODS/AeroPOD.html (looks like you have to drill this one too)
5. http://www.everythingdiscgolf.com/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=33 (LED are in the disc!! never tried these though)
6. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W785EE (these work, but are not the brightest around... they are the lightest!!)
Dusty wrote:GLOW GOLF!!!!
Park Hours: Sunrise until 11:00pm unless posted otherwise
Park hours are from sunrise until 11:00pm, unless posted otherwise.
Prohibited in Parks:
Weapons, shall not apply to firearms as defined by O.C.G.A. § 16-11-171(3)
Possession, use or consumption of alcoholic beverages
djester wrote:we just need to let it play out....
Glow golf will rule the world one day
billnchristy wrote:What exactly are the rules?
The signs and website don't post exceptions, it would be nice to know...not that I will probably ever be in the park that late...but you never know.
You may be in the park until 11pm if:
Engaged in some kind of sporting activity
You must leave at sundown if:
You are hiding in the bushes making out
Cha Ching wrote:djester is my hero!
billnchristy wrote:Can we make out in the park if we wear sports uniforms?
djester wrote:Be sure to bring some cold weather gear, might want to waterproof your shoes or wear boots that are waterproof.
AND THIS WILL DO PROBABLY 200 DISCS - FULL GLOW
You can even do both sides of a disc if it's not champion...remember to take off the tape/glow after you are done.
Leaving it on overnight will cause a permanent stain
(no pics please Randy)
JPZ wrote:Leaving it on overnight will cause a permanent stain
(no pics please Randy)
djester wrote:Glow golf is on!
See everyone (or anyone) at 7
Cha Ching wrote:Glow Golf. Its whats for dinner, on Thursday nights.
Woodrow wrote:Anyone else gonna' show up?
Cha Ching wrote:Any chance i can get those lights
djester wrote:Last week of glow golf!
Special Ctps up for grabs.
Thursday @ 8:00, start at dark.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest