IDGC Champions Series VI- December 11 last event of the year

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

IDGC Champions Series VI- December 11 last event of the year

Postby Ridesbrd » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:11 am

The last IDGC Champions Series event will be this Saturday December 11th, 9am signup 10am start! We will be playing the Steady Ed Headrick, short pins first then the Jim Warner Short pads second. I have the payout figured out up to this event, doesn't look like it will be very much as the series had less players this year.

Which brings up the fact that I will NOT be having a series next year, but look for more 2 day B Tier events to fill in the gaps. I am also trying to work on a South East Team tournament, but need to figure out details. It will involve multiple levels of disc golf play; including match play, doubles, mini golf, distance comp, and putting.

All information on this weekends event can be found here: http://www.pdga.com/IDGC/events

There is also some action at the Hippodrome on Sunday, playing the back course in the morning and the Gold course in the afternoon. I think the flyer said $15 for pros, $12 for advanced, $10 for intermediate, with $3 from each entry going to greens fees.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments