Lill's Cafe now open at Flyboy Aviation Disc Golf

Carroll County - Whitesburg, Ga

Moderators: Fly Boy, ADGO BOD

Lill's Cafe now open at Flyboy Aviation Disc Golf

Postby Fly Boy » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Those of you who play Flyboy regularly know that by the time you finish #18 you're hot, hungry, and ready for a break. My Mom and Dad, Lillian and Wayne, have come to the rescue time and again, and fed many a disc golfer with Wayne's superb veggies and Lill's wonderful southern cooking. They've never asked a thing in return.

They would continue this unmatched hospitality forever, but I think its high time they were compensated for their time and efforts, at least enough to break even! So we're excited to announce the opening of Lill's Cafe at Flyboy Aviation.

Initially the menue will be kept pretty simple, and Lillian will post it on a chalk board in the pro shop. If you're interested in having lunch at the break between #18 and #19, just let her know when you sign in, or give her a call ahead of time at 678-796-0707, and she'll have it waiting for you when you arrive back at the hangar after the Runway hole. There is plenty of seating just inside the front hangar door, and usually a cool breeze blowing through, even in this crazy heat. The Polar Cool fan also helps alot!

For HOTLANTA, she will be offering a lunch special for your 30 minute break at hole #18 on Friday and Saturday. This will include a Ham, Turkey, and cheese sandwich with chips, fruit, cookie, and a drink for only $5.00! She'll have this all set up on a table inside the hangar, so no need to pre-order. This will be a serve yourself, honor system set-up with the Money Jar right there on the table.

My folks and I are looking forward to seeing you out at Flyboy this Friday and Saturday.

Kelly, Wayne, and Lillian
Fly Boy
DX Plastic

Re: Lill's Cafe now open at Flyboy Aviation Disc Golf

Postby billnchristy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:10 am

Another value added to the already killer experience.

Keep kickin A'
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:40 am

Will Lill have smaller portions available in case any midgets show up?
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby htorbit » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:04 pm

Grease,
I have a little experience with midgets and they normally bring their own lunches as their hands have trouble holding a normal sized sandwiches!
htorbit
DX Plastic

Postby Fly Boy » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Midgets are always welcome at Lill's Cafe. Many of you have seen the painting of my disc golf'n cousin Creed on display in the hangar. Technically he's a dwarf, but he routinely eats at Lill's, with no issues, so I assume midgets would have the same result. By the way, Creed throws sidearm over 425 feet, with the crutches.
Fly Boy
DX Plastic

Postby Treeman » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:42 pm

Fly Boy wrote:Midgets are always welcome at Lill's Cafe. Many of you have seen the painting of my disc golf'n cousin Creed on display in the hangar. Technically he's a dwarf, but he routinely eats at Lill's, with no issues, so I assume midgets would have the same result. By the way, Creed throws sidearm over 425 feet, with the crutches.

You mean "this guy"

Treeman
Barney

Return to Flyboy Aviation - Private Course