Looking for places to buy plastic.

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Looking for places to buy plastic.

Postby Bhuff » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 am

Hey guys/girls...I'm in Athens and there really isn't many places around here with any type of selection. The best prices here are Academy sports but there selection is limited to only a handful of molds, and usually one plastic. Looking for somewhere on the eastside of ATL that has a nice selection of discs I can put my hands on. Specifically looking for Buzzz's in all plastics, some gateways in evo, and more weights to choose from. Thanks for any help!
Bhuff
DX Plastic

Re: Looking for places to buy plastic.

Postby htorbit » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:54 am

42 degrees in downtown Athens also has a decent disc golf selection.
htorbit
DX Plastic

Postby kade.erp » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:57 am

42 degrees south in Athens should have a good selection, no? Its been a year since I've been in there. Its near the 40watt on Washington. I found the last available bulldog (disc not mascot)there over a year ago... Eastside of ATL is DiscHunters near Alexander
kade.erp
Pro Plastic

Postby Bhuff » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:00 pm

Ah nice I was gonna drop that name, not sure if any of ya'll knew about that place. There prices are like $5 over academy and they have an alright selection, but most of the discs are only one plastic type, and there isn't many different wieghts to choose from.
Bhuff
DX Plastic

Postby htorbit » Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 pm

I was at 42 degrees a week ago and thought the selection was pretty good with several different types of plastic. The prices were a dollar or two higher than academy, but it is a small store and not a superstore so I expected the price difference. Both Academy and 42 degrees had several brands of discs which I liked. Some places seem to just stock Innova. Aslo 42 degrees is open late.
htorbit
DX Plastic

Postby Bhuff » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:30 pm

I'll go check it out again after league today. Hopefully they have flx buzzz's and or glo.
Bhuff
DX Plastic

Postby SlingShot » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:08 pm

Not that its much help to athens folk, but 42 degrees in little 5 points also sells discs now. This has been a long time coming. They have a much smaller selection than the athens store, but its nice to have somewhere in atl that sells plastic again. (RIP ifo)
Andrew Jenkins
SlingShot
Pro Plastic

Return to Q & A