Disc Retriever

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Disc Retriever

Postby DaBus85 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 am

Just curious if anyone has a disc retriever that I could borrow?? I'm going to be heading back home soon for break and just put a couple in the water at white oak. I would like to try to retrieve them before going home. Either respond to me here or pm and I will give you my phone number. I would really appreciate it. If you are old enough I will buy you a beer if not I will compensate you some how. Have a good day and I hope to hear from someone soon!!
DaBus85
Barney

Re: Disc Retriever

Postby bonofrey » Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:57 pm

I'll get with you Sunday before you head out and see if Zach is willing to wade around in the water. He cut his foot Tuesday trying to get a disc my partner lost and sunk knee deep on the first step in. Mike said it goes up to waist deep 3 steps in. Luckily the water is warmer now but it's still pretty dirty.
bonofrey
Barney

Postby DaBus85 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:59 pm

That would be awesome. I know pretty much where it went in. Know exactly what branch it hit. Let me know what time and I will be there.
DaBus85
Barney

Postby mason » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:06 am

ill be out there sometime soon if you give me a general location (by feet) i might be able to dredge it out for ya.
AcenMason
mason
Barney

Return to Q & A