luke wrote: Can I get a pdga tournament rolling in 2 months?
keith johnson wrote:Let me know if you want to do it, but keep in mind with sanctioning comes PDGA rules, which from the sounds of past posts on the Monty threads, might not be as welcome for some of the players who enjoy the atmosphere that the Monty usually has.
luke wrote:I'll keep ears to the ground.
luke wrote:I'll keep ears to the ground. Are you thinking along the lines of advanced or masters? I'd love to think we'll have enough to have a masters, but not so lucky to date...
mrpbody33 wrote:Robert Dickens from Columbus is also looking for a partner.
Clunck wrote:Crickey and Clunck sitting in a tree....
Redan Randy wrote:Clunck wrote:Crickey and Clunck sitting in a tree....
crickey wrote:I think we should be listed as Team Crunck!!!
VERMIN wrote:crickey wrote:I think we should be listed as Team Crunck!!!
3. 241’ a short walk through the woods to get to this one: 3-6 are a mini-loop. Follow the log path.
5. 271' OB beyond the fence/white ob rope
6. 270' Follow the log path for the long walk back to 7.
8. 465’ PAR 4; May be shortened for singles sunday
13. 436’ PAR 4
14. 337’ BRIARS SHORT and RIGHT
15. 186' ROAD BEHIND BASKET OB: OB=unquestionably surrounded by asphalt, not loose rock/dirt
Fence on the left is OB
16. 280' ROAD ON RIGHT OF BASKET OB=unquestionably surrounded by asphalt, not loose rock/dirt
White OB line behind basket
17. 383' ROAD ON RIGHT Is OB unquestionably surrounded by asphalt
OB line on left ob. Must be completely oB—on the line is ok
18. 653’ FENCE LINE ON RIGHT OB White OB line on left OB Road OB
luke wrote:You can get in whichever you like. In fact, numbers 8, 13, and 18 (the three par 4 holes) are all going to be long putt instead of CTP.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests