Where to buy discs in atlanta?

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Where to buy discs in atlanta?

Postby bobbylight » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:49 pm

where do yall buy discs? Ive usually buy from marshallstreet, but i really would prefer buying local, help me out
bobbylight
Barney

Re: Where to buy discs in atlanta?

Postby Lofstrand » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:32 pm

Dicks, Play it Again Sports, and REI have discs. Greg Campbell (Grease @ Primo Plastic) Bob Pressley (Disc Caddie Golf) & Wes Campbell (Discman DGS) and others sell locally. Find the next tournament and show up. Someone will be there selling plastic.
Last edited by Lofstrand on Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PDGA#29514
Lofstrand
Pro Plastic

Postby bobbylight » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:07 pm

gracias
bobbylight
Barney

Postby downtownXXking » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:12 am

Check out some of the local action like weekly singles or doubles. Central is a great place to come out and play on Sundays for our Doubles, and Wes is often there selling plastic. And of course, most tournaments. IMO, Disc Caddie is the best permanent store to get discs, its on the Marietta Square inside BP Sports. Check it out online at DiscCaddie.com.
Show|Dough disc golf design

design for disc golfers by a disc golfer

email me at showdough@gmail.com for your design needs.
downtownXXking
DX Plastic

Postby edj42 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:30 am

Discaddie does have a good inventory, both Disccraft and Innova. Play it again SPorts on Hwy 9/Mansell also has a good inventory. They also support local disc golf. I was in Sports Authority and Dicks last week and they had sold out of whatever they had (Alpharetta stores only). Also downtown historic Roswell, the shop with kayaks (I forgot the name) has some selection.
"When a ball dreams, it dreams it is a frisbee."
edj42
DX Plastic

Postby 12StonesScott » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 am

edj42 wrote: Also downtown historic Roswell, the shop with kayaks (I forgot the name) has some selection.

Go With The Flow. They have a modest selection (Innova only), mostly premium (Star and Champ, and few Pro) plastics. Pretty standard prices.
12StonesScott
Champion Plastic

Postby cliffwiggs » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:52 pm

FYI - I was just at the Dick's in Alpharetta and all they had was one lonely bag. No goals and no disc's. Unless they moved them to the other side of the store, they aren't anywhere near where they should be or the ultimate discs. Guess they decided to stop that product line.
cliffwiggs
Barney

Postby dandaman » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:31 pm

The Dicks by my house has a horrible selection. I was there yesterday and all they had to offer was 1 champion Orc that looked like it was used, about 10 dx wraiths, 10 dx valks and about 10 dx wolfs. I told the guy that they would never sell what they had untill they started carrying more champion and star plastic. Get with the times Dick's!!

BTW I have about $50 that is burning in my pocket to spend at the best selection of discs in town...Greg's truck! Thanks Primoplastic! Do you make house calls? I need about 3 star sidewinders ranging in weights b/t 167g and 172.
Johnson! Keep an eye on that Kherplakistan situation...
dandaman
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:59 pm

I'll be at Luke's this weekend. PM me what you want and we can work something out.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Lofstrand » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:36 am

cliffwiggs wrote:FYI - I was just at the Dick's in Alpharetta and all they had was one lonely bag. No goals and no disc's. Unless they moved them to the other side of the store, they aren't anywhere near where they should be or the ultimate discs. Guess they decided to stop that product line.

The Dicks in Alpharetta had a WEAK selection last time I was there. Local vendors are the way to go.
PDGA#29514
Lofstrand
Pro Plastic

Postby Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:14 pm

edj42 wrote:Discaddie does have a good inventory, both Disccraft and Innova. Play it again SPorts on Hwy 9/Mansell also has a good inventory. They also support local disc golf. I was in Sports Authority and Dicks last week and they had sold out of whatever they had (Alpharetta stores only). Also downtown historic Roswell, the shop with kayaks (I forgot the name) has some selection.

In my experience Disc Caddie on the Marietta Square and the PIAS on Hwy 9/Mansell in Roswell are by far the best stores to shop at for plastic. For in-store selection Disc Caddie leaves everybody else in the dust, though PIAS has some pretty good variety themselves.

Disc Caddie/BP Sports Collectibles has piles and piles of Innova and lots of Discraft, as well as a growing selection of DGA plastic, mostly putters, and Bob has just started getting in the Euro-Innova brand, though I forget what that label is called. He's also got the best prices on Innova bags I've seen, and he stocks the Innova Traveler and DGA Mach Lite baskets, as well as some disc golf clothing and minis and such. If you go visit the store, make sure to check out the bottom shelf just inside the door, where he's got a veritable mine of old fundraiser discs just begging for a home. And that's where he hides most of his Wizard putters.

PIAS has mostly Innova, but also some Discraft, DGA, and QuestAT. They keep the Innova Traveler and DGA Mach Lite baskets in stock, as well as a few options of Innova bags. And being a PIAS, they regularly stock Innova X-Out discs.

I wouldn't bother shopping for dg discs at REI, as much as I love the store for everything else they sell. Their selection is severely limited to Innova Star and Champion plastic, and they only carry about a dozen molds. You can only buy baskets online from them, and they only carry the Innova Traveler. Dick's is similar, though last I saw they carry the Innova DX plastic, and nothing else.
Lewis
Champion Plastic

Postby OuiMan » Wed May 05, 2010 10:36 pm

I don't know if any of you have seen this yet, but there is a new store opening up right around the corner from Alexander Park on Sugarloaf Pkwy. The store name is called Disc Hunters. I think the owner said his name was Dave and he should have it open by May 15, 2010.
OuiMan
Barney

Postby Jason K » Fri May 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Looks like I will be heading to Alexander to play on the 15th just so I can make a trip to the new store!
Jason K
Barney

Postby cnalbers » Fri May 07, 2010 7:44 pm

Jason K wrote:Looks like I will be heading to Alexander to play on the 15th just so I can make a trip to the new store!

There's GCP&R tourney on May 15th and the course is closed to those not playing in it. It's a team event/fundraiser. That means five players to a group, mostly newbies, and a long tourney. It's only one round, though.
Life without God, oh, and beer, is meaningless.
cnalbers
DX Plastic

Postby grease » Fri May 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Then you may want to check out this: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2639
I'll be there with lots of good stuff for you to browse through.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Jason K » Fri May 14, 2010 2:04 am

cnalbers wrote:
Jason K wrote:Looks like I will be heading to Alexander to play on the 15th just so I can make a trip to the new store!

There's GCP&R tourney on May 15th and the course is closed to those not playing in it. It's a team event/fundraiser. That means five players to a group, mostly newbies, and a long tourney. It's only one round, though.

Good to know. Thanks for the heads-up! Still gotta go check out Disc Hunters though. Went by and took a peek on Wednesday on my way to Alexander and I have to say the store looked pretty cool from my car!
Jason K
Barney

Postby OuiMan » Sun May 16, 2010 10:57 am

Jason K wrote:Good to know. Thanks for the heads-up! Still gotta go check out Disc Hunters though. Went by and took a peek on Wednesday on my way to Alexander and I have to say the store looked pretty cool from my car!

The store opened yesterday. I posted a topic in the Atlanta Gossip with more details.
OuiMan
Barney

Postby Randgolf » Mon May 17, 2010 10:15 pm

PGA Tour Super Stores in Roswell, Kennesaw, and Gwinett now carry a full line of Innova discs bags and baskets. Vibram disc are available there as well. They have a great selection stop by any store to check it out.
Randgolf

Postby Bradshaw » Tue May 18, 2010 7:51 am

Are you working for the PGA store now Rand?
Bradshaw

Postby grease » Tue May 18, 2010 6:00 pm

I don't know, but looks like Ouiman is working for Disc Hunter.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Bradshaw » Tue May 18, 2010 10:19 pm

check

we have some action brewing now!!!!
Bradshaw

Postby BP » Wed May 19, 2010 8:45 am

those guys have a few discs but...
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
http://www.disccaddie.com
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Postby kade.erp » Wed May 19, 2010 11:28 am

All I know is Wes has been Hooking me up at Wills dubs and Central dubs for years. Check him out, definitely a bigger and better selection than any brick and morter. No tax and he'll give you a deal if you buy multiples....

ps. i don't work for Wes.
kade.erp
Pro Plastic

Postby Bradshaw » Wed May 19, 2010 12:24 pm

Bradshaw wrote:Are you working for the PGA store now Rand?

I know it isn't any of my business who works for who. Poorly worded comment. My apologies Rand.

Maybe a Vendor challenge is in order?
Bradshaw

Postby BP » Wed May 19, 2010 1:50 pm

Kade,

There is of course room for everyone here in Atlanta but I do not recall seeing you in the store here in Marietta to do your comparison shopping? Wes & Grease have an awesome selection and probably better than ours as I have seen it many times...

FYI - as a business and brick and mortar store I have to pay rent, utilities, sales tax on purchases, taxes on my "profits" and taxes on my year-end inventory. I try to compete as best I can: Star/ESP $16, Champion/Z $14, Pro/X $11, DX/D $9.

Everyone that works for me gets a "deal" :mrgreen:

kade.erp wrote:All I know is Wes has been Hooking me up at Wills dubs and Central dubs for years. Check him out, definitely a bigger and better selection than any brick and morter. No tax and he'll give you a deal if you buy multiples....

ps. i don't work for Wes.
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Postby Randgolf » Wed May 19, 2010 2:16 pm

No I don't work for the Superstore.

I encourage all disc golfers to support every person and place that sells golf discs. I don't undermine anyone.

On another note, the PGA Superstore is an incredible vehicle for disc golf to hit main stream outlets. Arthur Blank just bought out the stores in Jan. Obviously there is a lot of money there. Bigger picture, PGA Tour Superstore can help our sport out in a huge way. To split hairs over who deserves business over the next guy is a waste of time. I am not directing that at any given person. Buy discs where you want to. The fact that the PGA Tour Superstore is now aware of disc golf is so much more important, for the game (current disc golfers and new ones alike) than worrying about who "deserves" the local business. I hope Bob, G-reg, Wes and all the other vendors make money off of disc golf. I love those guys and would and do buy discs from them. To me, I am just happy to see that a huge company, tied directly to the 500 million plus people that play golf in the US alone, is showing an interest in our sport.

www.pdga.com

Read the article if you haven't already.
Randgolf

Postby BP » Wed May 19, 2010 2:33 pm

AGREED! A big Thanks to Rand for making it happen and increasing the "reach" for the sport!

Randgolf wrote:No I don't work for the Superstore.

I encourage all disc golfers to support every person and place that sells golf discs. I don't undermine anyone.

On another note, the PGA Superstore is an incredible vehicle for disc golf to hit main stream outlets. Arthur Blank just bought out the stores in Jan. Obviously there is a lot of money there. Bigger picture, PGA Tour Superstore can help our sport out in a huge way. To split hairs over who deserves business over the next guy is a waste of time. I am not directing that at any given person. Buy discs where you want to. The fact that the PGA Tour Superstore is now aware of disc golf is so much more important, for the game (current disc golfers and new ones alike) than worrying about who "deserves" the local business. I hope Bob, G-reg, Wes and all the other vendors make money off of disc golf. I love those guys and would and do buy discs from them. To me, I am just happy to see that a huge company, tied directly to the 500 million plus people that play golf in the US alone, is showing an interest in our sport.

http://www.pdga.com

Read the article if you haven't already.
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Postby grease » Thu May 20, 2010 12:16 am

I agree also, and don't feel any animosity towards the PGA Superstores, as they will help get disc golf to the mainstream
probably quicker than any of your more local vendors. Just don't forget brick and mortar people like Disc Caddie or Disc
Hunter who don't have major backing and will more than likely be more helpful for the new player than the PGA Superstore.
Most of the locals already are aware of that, but you can't argue the convenience of the Superstore. But.....remember
what WalMart did to downtown America? Most of you probably don't. Just saying....
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby kade.erp » Thu May 20, 2010 1:36 am

BP I've been in, found something nice for me, got on the mailing list... and coming from a business back ground i fully agree with Grease's statements about Wally World. They can really ruin local economies! However Walmart was the low-price leader/undercutting type of business and the new disc golf outlets are convenience stores so I don't see see you two competing for the same market. I certainly would pay the retail prices for convenience if needed.
kade.erp
Pro Plastic

Postby gvan » Thu May 20, 2010 3:36 am

Every time WalMart closes a store, the shopping center built around it dies and all those Hallmarks, nail salons and sub shops go out of business. They get the blame coming and going...
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
gvan

Postby billnchristy » Thu May 20, 2010 6:55 am

Also the PGA store has 10 locations...hardly a Wal-Mart caliber, though by disc golf standards they certainly are.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby thedude » Thu May 20, 2010 7:12 am

Look at this. Spread like a virus through the country.
http://projects.flowingdata.com/walmart/
thedude
Barney

Postby BP » Thu May 20, 2010 9:22 am

Agreed but that is typical in any shopping center when the largest store is removed. You would see it all the time when a grocery store left a shopping area. Those areas could usually sustain as the grocery stores wouldn't have put small businesses "under" when they moved in.

With Walmart they crush the small businesses who are forced to close and if the Walmart then closes you are left with an area in need and very few to pick up the pieces. Even if a Walmart were to get into DG there will still be a need for a pro shop type store as the game is too intricate and too many people want info. regarding the game and the discs.

gvan wrote:Every time WalMart closes a store, the shopping center built around it dies and all those Hallmarks, nail salons and sub shops go out of business. They get the blame coming and going...
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Postby gvan » Thu May 20, 2010 3:58 pm

BP wrote:With Walmart they crush the small businesses who are forced to close and if the Walmart then closes you are left with an area in need and very few to pick up the pieces. Even if a Walmart were to get into DG there will still be a need for a pro shop type store as the game is too intricate and too many people want info. regarding the game and the discs.

Using a loaded word like "crush" certainly helps your point, but statistics don't bear out that WalMart has a significant impact on entrepreneurship. The anecdotal evidence would seem to side with your point, but when looking at the facts, businesses that directly compete with WalMart will suffer, but those businesses will be replaced by other enterprises that would not otherwise have had a chance in the community. Here's one such study if you are at all interested. http://www.be.wvu.edu/divecon/econ/sobel/Entr/Papers/Walmart.pdf. So, while I agree that an incoming WalMart has a PERSONAL impact on an affected business, it doesn't have an ECONOMIC one on the community.

Bringing it back on topic, WalMart sells DG discs in Minnesota :)
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
gvan

Postby BP » Thu May 20, 2010 4:44 pm

gvan wrote:
BP wrote:

Bringing it back on topic, WalMart sells DG discs in Minnesota :)

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooo :x

It's bound to happen at some point I suppose...
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Thu May 20, 2010 8:47 pm

Don't worry Bob, there are still a select few of us that still buy hardware at hardware stores, furniture at furniture stores, and discs at disc golf stores.

Every now and then you have to visit the beast but I don't make it a point to shop there...now when we go home to FL I don't mind it because it is a pleasant experience not a frustrating one like here when you have to deal with zombies and worse just to stand in line for 30 minutes because someone broke the automatic check out machine.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby DD » Thu May 20, 2010 8:51 pm

uh ohh. Someone mentioned zombies.
Dave Douglas
DD
DX Plastic

Postby grease » Thu May 20, 2010 9:23 pm

billnchristy wrote:Also the PGA store has 10 locations...hardly a Wal-Mart caliber, though by disc golf standards they certainly are.

Disc Caddie or Disc Hunter (still don't know who runs this, is someone hiding for some reason?) don't have that many locations either.
I would count 1 for each, and I think the comparison is not that far fetched as far as mega corporate smothering is concerned . Still,
convenience is everything, but when a new player goes into the PGA Superstore and asks for a disc that will work for backhanded
turnover shots, will they be able to point them in the right direction?

As for gvan, those entrepreneurs that step in after downtown stalwarts such as the hardware store or shoe repairman are usually gadget
stores that make a quick buck and bolt. Or, they themselves, sweat it out for awhile, then close down. Not many of the saavy business
people who move in post Walmart are able to sustain solid business no matter how may Elvis purses they sell. I don't think there is a case study
to prove this, I've just seen it happen personally.

All I'm saying is support disc golfers who have taken a chance to open a store. I'm not going on with this because of MY business. I honestly don't think
the PGA Superstores will make any impact as far as media coverage or sponsorship for local or national disc golf. Sorry Rand and thanks for the hook up.
I remember how excited people got when Microtel signed on with the PDGA. Awesome! Right? No, you get a modest discount if you mention disc golf and no
major sponsorship came of it. I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen this wasted hype so many times before and have become a little jaded
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby billnchristy » Thu May 20, 2010 9:36 pm

Well, the PGA store has certainly put money back into disc golf already.

They have bought a tee-sign at ERP, sponsored the AO, gave out over 1k in gift cards for the Climo/Feldberg thing, title-sponsored REC women for my tournament, and gave another 750 in gift cards for the women of my clinics and tournament.

Surely the well isn't unlimited but I think if we show them support in return they will continue supporting us...hopefully they understand that we are not a big money business like golf though.

As for could they point you to the right disc? No, most likely not...I did not even see anyone to talk to today but if someone asked I wouldn't have had any questions.

I don't think any large store will ever match the expertise of guys like you, Bob, and Wade nor do they even want to try.

Nor can they provide the kind of services you guys do like coming out to the courses with gear. I really wouldn't consider them any different than Academy as far as discs go except they are still supportive, probably relative to their newness.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Thu May 20, 2010 9:56 pm

Once again, flash in the pan support draws us who are desperate like moths to the flame.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby billnchristy » Fri May 21, 2010 6:47 am

It's because they like REC players isn't it Grease? :wink: :lol:
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Fri May 21, 2010 7:44 am

I doubt they can tell the difference.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby billnchristy » Fri May 21, 2010 7:52 am

No, I am sure you are right.

I guess the test is what are they doing next year or the year after right?
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Fri May 21, 2010 8:49 am

You beat me to the punch. I hope they continue to support and sponsor. Time will tell.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby keith johnson » Fri May 21, 2010 10:12 am

In the mean time, let's piss all over what they are doing now - as that ALWAYS encourages future donations. :roll:

This sport is WAAAYYY too small to be complaining about ANYONE that helps - the player growth can support everyone making money, and the hands on help with instant merch availability from Greg, Wes, and Discaddie means more to the long term players that will stick with disc golf over someone who buys one disc and NEVER buys another one.

I personally am EXTREMELY grateful for all the help, support and the sponsorships I get from Greg and Wes - as well as the sponsorships from Keen, Maui Jim's, DiscCaddie and PGA Superstore, etc. - as it all helps make it possible for the PLAYERS to get more benefits from playing a GSSS Event. Each one compliments the experience of the overall Event for people that play as it gives them ALL exposure so the players can see what is out there.

I'm sure Greg and Wes have long time customers that have turned many a "barney" on to their products because of their knowledge of the discs and sport - then those "barneys" tell their friends and so on...

OK - now back to the "bash anyone new who wants to work with disc golf" thread. :shock:
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby djester » Fri May 21, 2010 10:45 am

this thead got boring really quick....
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby Redan Randy » Fri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Japanese Doritos are much more interesting!!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby VERMIN » Fri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

Japanese Doritos are much more interesting!!

heh roh :-D
Speakin' the vernacular of the peasantry. Poor little kid, I hope she gets home all right....Professor Marvel

Vern Williams - ADGO #120 - PDGA #27359
VERMIN
Star Plastic

Postby richardhead » Fri May 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Redan Randy wrote:Japanese Doritos are much more interesting!!

INVALID!!! You've already posted this picture. Are you running out of options from your little bag of pics?
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Fri May 21, 2010 2:39 pm

billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Fri May 21, 2010 5:37 pm

richardhead wrote:
Redan Randy wrote:Japanese Doritos are much more interesting!!

INVALID!!! You've already posted this picture. Are you running out of options from your little bag of pics?

I have reposted stuff before, but not the Doritos. Sorry, but, VALID!!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby kade.erp » Sat May 22, 2010 11:21 am

Jay is just mad because you are going into his families photo album now. Randy cut that out. I'm sure you have plenty of other photos without jays family in it.
kade.erp
Pro Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Sat May 22, 2010 11:53 am

I can't seem to find one with Jay's face though......
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby Clunck » Tue May 25, 2010 8:32 am

Redan Randy wrote:I can't seem to find one with Jay's face though......

I'm calling BS on this one. Have you seen the size of Jay's head?
That was in, cocker block doesn't count!
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Tue May 25, 2010 2:21 pm

Yea, but he's a huge a-hole also.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby djester » Tue May 25, 2010 2:48 pm

at least he's not the captian!!
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby BP » Thu May 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Does anyone have a formal review of this place as of yet???

OuiMan wrote:
Jason K wrote:Good to know. Thanks for the heads-up! Still gotta go check out Disc Hunters though. Went by and took a peek on Wednesday on my way to Alexander and I have to say the store looked pretty cool from my car!

The store opened yesterday. I posted a topic in the Atlanta Gossip with more details.
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Postby mrpbody33 » Thu May 27, 2010 9:51 pm

Not yet. Had a friend who got a nice Echo Star Valkyrie from them. Will check out soon.
Barry "Mr. P'body" Arnson
PDGA# 28128
ADGO# 133
http://discgolfatlanta.com/
mrpbody33

Postby gvan » Fri May 28, 2010 12:57 am

Conor and I stopped in to get him a Pro Leopard on our way to the course on Wednesday. They had the disc we were looking for. Prices higher than PIAS (8.99 DX, 12.99 pro, I forget the others).
Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
Dog in the store (but a nice one). Low-key staff (the owners, I assume).
Reasonable selection of discs. Variety of brands, Innova and DC mostly, but Gateway, Lat64 represented as well.
I'm bad at the jelly beans in the jar game, but I'd estimate 1000 disc in the store.
Some Fade bags and other smaller bags, towels, couple of baskets... Cooler with Powerade, etc.

Overall, it's a good selection and I look forward to seeing if they can survive targeting only the DG market.
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
gvan

Postby dischead » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 pm

42 degrees in little 5 points just added a nice selection of discs and bags.
dischead
Barney

Postby TokioJason » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

I also hear 42 degrees in athens has a huge selection
TokioJason
Pro Plastic

Return to Q & A