Congrats DGLane

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Congrats DGLane

Postby billnchristy » Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:43 pm

Diana, way to shoot!

Diana won the Sunshine State Shootout in Womens INT and shot an 847 3rd round!!

Great job!!

Christy said you were good, I'd say!!

Maybe you should enter the AO as pro?
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Re: Congrats DGLane

Postby TokioJason » Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:17 pm

Congrats
TokioJason
Pro Plastic

Postby DGLane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Thanks for the encouragement! It was a really fun tournament.
DGLane
Barney

Postby billnchristy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:09 pm

Did you take a detour through the bermuda triangle? Where have you been? :D Good to see you back though.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby DGLane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Haha man, I have been busy playin disc! I have kinda been out of commission a bit lately on the forums.

Come to Chattanooga next weekend! We are also gunna play in the Alabama State Championships I think in a couple weeks. There is a lot of really cool disc players out there in Bama and its not that far of a drive. We are also lookin at the St. Louis Open the first weekend of May. We have disc fever, but you know how that goes.
DGLane
Barney

Postby billnchristy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:19 pm

You are going to play the Am weekend on the 8th?

I was thinking about signing her up for that one. I am trying to sell some discs to help pay for all these tournies.

She has made some strides since the last time you guys played...still not your level yet but is inching away at the distance that she needs to get there. She is doing the Ken Climo/David Feldberg clinic tomorrow and I am hoping they can help her gain a few feet too...if one of them is patient enough to teach her a run-up she could probably be throwing 300' already.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby DGLane » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:25 pm

I don't even try to get into those tourneys because I figure they'll fill up in a couple hours anyways, and I never remember the night that I'm supposed to stay up til midnight to signup. Otherwise I would love to. Did you guys get in? Where is that Climo clinic that shes going to? Yah, I am sure once she puts the steps into it she'll have it flying farther in no time. I'm starting to get the distance I want, but I gotta get more consistent. I am definitely looking forward to the womens clinic on the 15th!
DGLane
Barney

Postby billnchristy » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:05 pm

If Rachel can teach ya'll how to putt like she was at the Atlanta Open then you will all be pro in no time.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Return to Q & A