Oregon Park Ice Bowl Saturday 20 Feb 2010

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Oregon Park Ice Bowl Saturday 20 Feb 2010

Postby cherylal » Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:44 pm

To Benefit Childrens Health Care of Atlanta

IN MEMORY OF AIDEN MARLEY HUGHES
February 20th 2010. MARIETTA, GEORGIA!!!!!!!

Our Third Annual Disc Golf 'Ice Bowl Charity' Tournament is scheduled for Saturday, February 20.

Proceeds from the tournament will benefit Children's Healthcare of Atlanta (CHOA) in memory of our prescious Aiden Marley Hughes.

Sign-up at 8:30 and our players' meeting will start at 9:30am.
Tee off at 10 sharp.

We will play two rounds, probably of 19 holes each, with a break for lunch in between. Yummy Pizza!!! More information about this event will be coming soon. We hope to see you there, no matter what the weather brings us! http://www.cobbdiscgolf.com
Cobb Disc Golf Club
http://www.cobbdiscgolf.com
cherylal
DX Plastic

Re: OREGON PARK ICE BOWL TO BENEFIT CHILDRENS HEALTH CARE OF ATL

Postby Lewis » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 am

Sign up is now available for this tournament online at cobbdiscgolf.com. We're also offering the option of pre-ordering your Ice Bowl gear. :)
Lewis
Champion Plastic

Postby MCosta » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Hey guys,

Just curious as to what the disc is going to be for this event? I saw that they had Star Mako and Buzzz as the discs and was really hoping it would be the Mako. Also, is there a certain date to sign up before to guarantee getting a disc? Thanks for the help guys, see you all there!
MCosta
Barney

Postby Lewis » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:38 am

The first 50 people to sign up will get a disc with registration, though I'm not sure exactly what we've ordered for the players' pack. I doubt we're past 50 registrations this early, so head on over to our website and sign up online. We've had an order form on the cobbdiscgolf.com website for a couple of weeks where you could order additional gear, such as the full color Mako and Buzz, as well as Ice Bowl logo clothes. However, I believe the deadline to pre-order the additional gear for our Ice Bowl passed last night (sorry!) unless Wayne can still squeeze in a late order. I'd email him (find his contact info. at cobbdiscgolf.com) if you feel you just have to have something special and maybe (don't hold me to it) he can figure something out for you. You might also ask Bob at Disc Caddie on the Marietta Square if he's planning to carry any Ice Bowl fundraiser discs, or take any leftovers from the 3 or 4 Atlanta area Ice Bowls. I have seen the regular-run Makos and Buzzes of several different plastics in his store. Good luck with your disc-hunting. :)
Lewis
Champion Plastic

Postby MCosta » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:57 am

Thank you so much! I think I'll just register for the ice bowl and let the chips fall where they may. Thanks again and see you at the Ice Bowl.
MCosta
Barney

Postby BP » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:51 am

Disc Caddie will be donating newly released (arrived 2/4/10) CHAMPION Katana's as well as other discs for a raffle so anyone that plays has a chance to win regardless of their score!
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
http://www.disccaddie.com
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Re: Oregon Park Ice Bowl Saturday 20 Feb 2010

Postby BP » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 am

Good job OP Crew! You even delivered the appropriate Ice Bowl weather 8)
Bob Pressley
PDGA # 42766
http://www.disccaddie.com
Marietta Square
BP
Pro Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments