$$ THE FLYBOY AVIATION HANGAR ACE POT $$
Ace the shot and win the pot!
In order to help offset expenses, Flyboy Aviation is now asking for a $5 “donation” to play the course. In exchange you get the chance to win the Hangar Ace Pot! All money collected will be rolled back into maintaining the course. Here are the ROE (rules of engagement):
1) Place $5 in the lock box on the post by the covered parking area when you show up to play.
2) If you don’t have $5, write your name on the IOU list on the side of the box and pay up next time. Once you’re paid up, erase your name. Cousin Creed (the dude on crutches) will handle delinquent payments……you don’t want to go there.
3) We can’t make change, so remember to have $5.
4) $5 gets you 3 shots at the Hangar Basket from the tee pad located half way down the #22 fairway (buried basket hole). You can throw before or after your round. NO PRACTICE SHOTS ALLOWED!
5) You may buy extra shots in increments of 3 for an additional $5 each.
6) If you buy 9 shots at the basket, the 10th is free! (10 shots for $15)
7) If you ACE the shot, you win the pot, which is equal to half the money we take in. If there are multiple aces, the pot is split between the Acers.
The amount of the pot will be shown on the front of the lock box. My Mom, Lillian will be collecting the money and updating the amount. The maximum amount in the pot will be $100. Mom collects the excess funds.
9) I’m contributing $50 to start off the pot until we raise $50. Then I get my $50 back.
10) The HONOR SYSTEM applies for $$ and # of shots. I trust you guys.
11) BONUS!! If you get a “Black Ace” on basket #18, you get 3 more shots at the Hangar Basket!
12) Only Flyboy personnel are allowed on the Hangar Roof to retrieve aces or discs stuck on top of the hangar. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS! Thanks.
Remember, if you’re not having fun at Flyboy, declare an emergency immediately!