Earlewood Classic

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Earlewood Classic

Postby Big Red » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:06 am

Flyer is out for Earlewood... http://www.columbiadiscgolfclub.com

Registerred Players: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=9822

This tournament is coming up in March but there is no registration currently. Does anyone have the inside story on how it is going to work this year? I have never played this tournament because I have always been late.
I've got more game than a busted Atari.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Re: Earlewood Classic

Postby $Dollar$ » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:29 am

No inside story yet, but we should find out before they actually open registration.

I led for the first time in a pro tourny at the 2007 EC. I shot a 1068 rated, 42 the 1st rnd. 24 hours later in rnd 3, I shot a smokin' 59 rated 885! In 09 I shot 2 1000 rated and 2 in the 950s. Mach 1s and roll aways!

Earlewood is the Redan of SC, (just as George Ward is the Redan of AL.) I guess all 3 are Sick Classic tracks that sit in the Ghetto
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby Big Red » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:45 am

Yeah I have been offered coke at Redan and had my truck broken into, begged by a bum for change at George Ward and had to throw over a crack head passed out at Earlewood; three classic tracks in the ghetto is a perfect description. I have heard the ghettos at De La Veaga and La Mirada are quite a bit worse though.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:48 am

Last years thread:

http://www.pdga.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=30938

Should be able to find out info on who to contact from it.
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby cnalbers » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Big Red wrote:Yeah I have been offered coke at Redan and had my truck broken into, begged by a bum for change at George Ward and had to throw over a crack head passed out at Earlewood; three classic tracks in the ghetto is a perfect description. I have heard the ghettos at De La Veaga and La Mirada are quite a bit worse though.

La Mirada? You heard wrong. La Mirada is located in a pretty nice upper middle class area of south LA county. It was my home course for 13 years. I worked right across the street from it for over ten years. Now, there are some serious gang areas within 5 miles, but seldom were there any problems at La Mirada... of course, it does help having an LASD substation located right next to the course!

C-
Life without God, oh, and beer, is meaningless.
cnalbers
DX Plastic

Postby Mike D » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Big Red,

I usually get an e-mail the day the open registration/post the flyer.

I will try to shoot you a PM when I receive it.

As soon as you get notification, sign up!!

This tourney sells out every year.

I have heard a rumor that they were going to do two seperate weekends this year. One for the Pros and one for the Ams.

Will have to wait and see.

Later,

Mike D
Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby Big Red » Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Thanks Mike, they only have one date up on the PDGA site so I don't know about the two seperate weeks?
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Woodrow » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 pm

$Dollar$ wrote:I guess all 3 are Sick Classic tracks that sit in the Ghetto
That means Perkerson is in a class by itself, doesn't it?
Woodrow

Postby Big Red » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am

Woodrow wrote:
$Dollar$ wrote:I guess all 3 are Sick Classic tracks that sit in the Ghetto
That means Perkerson is in a class by itself, doesn't it?

No, sadly Perkerson doesn't really exist so it really can't be counted.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby richardhead » Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:58 am

Mike D wrote:Big Red,

I usually get an e-mail the day the open registration/post the flyer.

I will try to shoot you a PM when I receive it.

As soon as you get notification, sign up!!

This tourney sells out every year.

I have heard a rumor that they were going to do two seperate weekends this year. One for the Pros and one for the Ams.

Will have to wait and see.

Later,

Mike D

I talked to the TD, they are not having 2 seperate weekends. Sign-up for this event is coming very soon. Watch columbiadiscgolfclub.com for more info.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby djester » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:05 pm

Big Red wrote:
No, sadly Perkerson doesn't really exist so it really can't be counted.

I could've swore I had played there before.... :? It's all been a lie!!!
I'm never going camping with Ritger again!
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby Mike D » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:09 am

Flyer is out for Earlewood... http://www.columbiadiscgolfclub.com

This year they are doing online reg only. Online sign-up starts Feb 1st.

This tournament will sell out in a couple of hours, so be on there as soon as they start.

Good Luck,

Mike D
Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:54 pm

FYI - 2 posts harold Duvall made about the Event copied from PDGA.com for those interseted.

Registration for the 2010 Earlewood Classic will open at High Noon on Monday, February 1st. The registration will be on-line at Disc Golf United. Players can go to the DiscGolfU.com front page or use the following link: http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-g...fm/tourn_id/60 .

Take care,
Harold

Hey,

Since this may be the first experience at DGU for some players, we wanted to pass along a tip. Players will need to have a DGU account to register. Go to http://discgolfunited.com/join-now/i..._level/Shopper to setup a free account ahead of time to save yourself valuable time on Feb 1st. Feel free to call or write DGU if:

* You already have a DGU account, but forgot your username and password
* Or have any other questions about registration or setting up an account.

The Disc Golf United contact is Adrian Southern. You can reach Adrian at Info@DiscGolfU.com or 800-476-3968.

Take care,
Harold
keith johnson

Postby Clunck » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Full in 15 minutes. WHhhhooooooooo!!!!
That was in, cocker block doesn't count!
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby Jay » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:16 pm

Woo-Hoo!
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Postby Mike D » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Jay Voss,

Looks like you just snuck in!!

Will see you and Clunck in Columbia SC!!!
Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby Mike D » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Looks like Big Red was late again!
Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby Clunck » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:24 pm

DOH!
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby Big Red » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

No, I had something else come up for that weekend. Thanks for the help Mike.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby mr.disc » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:57 pm

see above comment for things people say when they don't get in....... :shock:
"Feared by deer, Adored by women"
mr.disc
Champion Plastic

Postby Big Red » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 pm

mr.disc wrote:see above comment for things people say when they don't get in....... :shock:

Yeah, that's cute. I am going to the Georgia round of the GNCC series. Jay Phillips and I were just talking about it the other day. I was up in the air and I decided to go there instead. I wonder why you wanted to take that little jab? Interesting.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby htorbit » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Yes it is interesting. I wonder if jealousy had anything to do with it....
htorbit
DX Plastic

Postby Jay » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Big Red wrote:
mr.disc wrote:see above comment for things people say when they don't get in....... :shock:
I wonder why you wanted to take that little jab? Interesting.

Might be the dig you took at ritger on the perk thread. Mr.disc made it in at earlewood.

Jay

Jay
Star Plastic

Postby Big Red » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:30 pm

The only reason I didn't get in is because I didn't want to. If I change my mind I'm not going to the call the TD and pressure him to add a ghost group now though. Would that be fair to everyone who did the right thing?
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby djester » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Ice bowl is for charity and the more entrants, the more money raised. Ritger is trying to drum-up the biggest amount he can. Some companies (including mine) didn't/couldn't donate money this year like in the past.
Why is it bad for him to add more donations to the pot?
I think John has one of the smoothest ran action around. He even goes beyond his duties to make extra stats for each players round. Then you say Perkerson doesn't exist, that is a bad choice of words considering all of the work he does just to have winter monthlies & Wed. action. He puts money down to reserve the park and the last 3 times didn't recover the costs. To me, that is dedication and commitment to make the course permanent.
You must not realize the amount of time it takes to get the course ready, not even counting all of the days of cleaning the park, going to neighborhood meetings, meeting council members, and shaking hands with people who could crumble the idea of Perkerson with a phone call.
Perkerson! All in ya face, son !!!.
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby jritger » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:03 pm

Thanks Josh.

If I change my mind I'm not going to the call the TD and pressure him to add a ghost group now though.

Aaron, thanks for another jab.

Sorry, but nobody called me to pressure me to let them in, I did that on my own accord. I'm sorry you had to "sacrifice" to scrounge up $32 for entry (which is by far the cheapest PDGA tourney of the year in GA)....I'd be happy to refund your $32 since you seem so unhappy.

The problem I've got with you making so many snide comments about how i'm running my event is that in my opinion, you epitomize what is wrong with the local disc golf scene. You are (from what i see on the message board) somebody who is highly critical of others, yet makes no positive contributions (*that i'm aware of) by running an event, helping run an event, attending work days, helping improve the local scene in any way, etc. Keith can jab away, he's earned his right to bitch through countless volunteer hours (and I know he's kidding), you have not. People acting like you are is what makes people like me not want to run events.

So please put up (contribute something, anything positive), or shut up.
jritger

Postby Woodrow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:52 am

Daa-aammn!
Woodrow

Postby Jay » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:24 am

check.....
Jay

Jay
Star Plastic

Postby richardhead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 am

I don't want to get into this argument, but I will give an opinion. If you want to add money to the Perkerson action then limit the field to 90 from the jump and play with fivesomes. I think that is a lot better than adding in a ghost group. Aside from Caveman Keith every other person attending that tourney could care less about the Super Bowl. Otherwise they wouldn't have signed up, like me. I know some people hat 5 somes, but for a charity event you wouldn't have had any problems filling it up.

Just so it's clear. Ritger, this isn't a jab, just an opinion. You know I have respect for you as a TD and a friend.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby richardhead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:07 am

P.S. I made it into Earlewood, so kiss my grits beaches!!!
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:58 am

Looks like a nice adv masters field with a little bit of everywhere in it atl,augusta,columbia,charl.so lets get it on...see you there batman
I AM NOT CRAZY...JUST A LITTLE BATTY
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Big Red » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 am

jritger wrote:Thanks Josh.

If I change my mind I'm not going to the call the TD and pressure him to add a ghost group now though.

Aaron, thanks for another jab.

Sorry, but nobody called me to pressure me to let them in, I did that on my own accord. I'm sorry you had to "sacrifice" to scrounge up $32 for entry (which is by far the cheapest PDGA tourney of the year in GA)....I'd be happy to refund your $32 since you seem so unhappy.

The problem I've got with you making so many snide comments about how i'm running my event is that in my opinion, you epitomize what is wrong with the local disc golf scene. You are (from what i see on the message board) somebody who is highly critical of others, yet makes no positive contributions (*that i'm aware of) by running an event, helping run an event, attending work days, helping improve the local scene in any way, etc. Keith can jab away, he's earned his right to bitch through countless volunteer hours (and I know he's kidding), you have not. People acting like you are is what makes people like me not want to run events.

So please put up (contribute something, anything positive), or shut up.

John you know that I have given you respect in the past on these boards for your work at Perkerson. It's sad and totally unnecessary for that to even be questioned. To address Josh I was of course simply referring to the fact that the course is not permanent. I would say the exact same thing about the Crucible because sadly guys the courses don't exist at all without the efforts of John and others. Back to John, I appreciate your honesty about your opinions of me. It is clear that we look at things in a very different way. John, do you want to know one of the main reasons I don't want to help with anything? That's because of comments like you just made here. I have told Jay Voss this before in private and I will repeat it here now. In my opinion if someone volunteers to do something and then expects or even demands thanks, or looks down on others who don't, or who trys to guilt others into doing the same, they are not volunteering in reality or at least not for the right reasons. I mean do you guys really like it when someone gives you something and then says "okay thank me?" Or how about when you are given something and then are told "you know what you are a problem because I gave you this, you should give me something?" I think that attitude epitomizes what it is wrong with disc golf. I think the lack of criticism is also holding the game back. This game more than any other I have ever seen is made up almost completely by followers who never dare to make any kind of critical remark because TD's are looked at as gods who can't be criticized. It is like a taboo. How does anything or anyone get any better without criticism? I admit that I often times do it the wrong way and then realize that I screwed it up later and should have worded it differently or whatever but I don't know that even that would matter with disc golfers. This whole idea that I haven't earned my right to a voice or the “if you don't like it do it yourself” mentality is what guarantees that this game will never grow. Sadly the only TD I can think of right now who doesn’t seem to have this attitude is John Nisewonder up in Toccoa and maybe Greg Campbell. Why is it they can volunteer without the need for thanks or attacking anyone who doesn’t? I am right about being angry about adding the ghost group and I think pretty much everyone knows it as that is not what is even being attacked. Just once again everyone is too scared to say anything except Jay Phillips. If you want more money for charity it should be fivesoms anyway so that one doesn’t work. If you wanted to add ghost groups and stupid stuff like that why did you sanction it? At the end of the day John, you or Jay Voss or the Easter bunny or anyone else you runs tournaments and who thinks they are better than anyone who doesn’t or thinks that they deserve some kind of praise or feels like they have a license to attack someone like me just please stop and don’t run any more tournaments. If that is the way you feel why would you want to do it to yourself anyway?
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby richardhead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:12 am

I have to agree. Do it because you love the game. There will always be somebody that does more than other's. Hell, look at Wade. He's always contributing to courses and workdays. I've never heard him utter a complaint or expect gratitude. People volunteer because they want to and they do it to make themselves feel good. If you're happy with the end product, then just be happy. Don't expect to be coddled by your peers for doing something that you choose to do. Personally, I haven't and probably never will show up for a work day. I just don't have the time. I show my support by purchasing CFR's and sponsoring holes. An act that I hope will be reciprocated in the near future when you guys play the Stephens County Pro Am.

I know that was contradictory to the point that I was trying to make, but I have to plug my tournament any chance that I get. :roll:
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 am

richardhead wrote: I show my support by purchasing CFR's and sponsoring holes. An act that I hope will be reciprocated in the near future when you guys play the Stephens County Pro Am.

I know that was contradictory to the point that I was trying to make, but I have to plug my tournament any chance that I get. :roll:

Now you are learning. :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby grease » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:36 am

I don't think Ritger was asking for praise, thanks, or to be pontificated. He was just
commenting on your post. When someone rags on a TD's methods, the TD usually gets
defensive. Just saying. I've been waiting ten years to use "pontificated" in a sentence.
Don't even know what it means or if I spelled it right.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Big Red » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:50 am

pon⋅tif⋅i⋅cate  /n. pɒnˈtɪfɪkɪt, -ˌkeɪt; v. pɒnˈtɪfɪˌkeɪt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [n. pon-tif-i-kit, -keyt; v. pon-tif-i-keyt] Show IPA noun, verb, -cat⋅ed, -cat⋅ing.
Use pontificate in a Sentence
See images of pontificate
Search pontificate on the Web
–noun 1. the office or term of office of a pontiff.

–verb (used without object) 2. to perform the office or duties of a pontiff.
3. to speak in a pompous or dogmatic manner: Did he pontificate about the responsibilities of a good citizen?
4. to serve as a bishop, esp. in a Pontifical Mass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1575–85; (n.) < L pontificātus; see pontifical, -ate 3 ; (v.) < ML pontificātus ptp. of pontificāre to be an ecclesiastic; see -ate 1

Looks like you got one right. It's a sign of the end times!
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby jritger » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:55 am

Aaron, feel free to be critical, just give it without the sarcasm & caustic remarks. Jay gave his opinion a few posts up, constructively, which is appreciated. When you give your opinion through multiple sarcastic remarks that insinuate nepotistic motives (which isn't correct), it makes me want to mail back your entry with a note telling you to ***k off. Do you not see the difference? It's not so much what you say, but how you say it.

And FYI, the reason I'm letting in a ghost card is that 5somes are much slower than 4somes; 76 is the most people I can let in without slowing it down. We have to cap @ foursomes b/c i'm worried about running out of daylight with 2 rounds. I know this from running lots of events at this specific course & its based more on how long rounds take there than anything else. No further explanation is needed.

I agree with everything Grease already wrote. And i'm not looking for anything from you or anyone else, just sayin' don't be a dick to the people that are trying to do something positive .... if all you can contribute is negativity, just save it.
jritger

Postby keith johnson » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:09 pm

Big Red wrote: Sadly the only TD I can think of right now who doesn’t seem to have this attitude is John Nisewonder up in Toccoa and maybe Greg Campbell. Why is it they can volunteer without the need for thanks or attacking anyone who doesn’t?

I'm hurt. :cry:

Just kidding :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby SlingShot » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:13 pm

If Red does run a tourny this may be the CFR disc.
Andrew Jenkins
SlingShot
Pro Plastic

Postby richardhead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Why would he use the face for Team Dongface? Is there something going on that we need to know about?
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Big Red » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:23 pm

jritger wrote:Aaron, feel free to be critical, just give it without the sarcasm & caustic remarks. Jay gave his opinion a few posts up, constructively, which is appreciated. When you give your opinion through multiple sarcastic remarks that insinuate nepotistic motives (which isn't correct), it makes me want to mail back your entry with a note telling you to ***k off. Do you not see the difference? It's not so much what you say, but how you say it.

And FYI, the reason I'm letting in a ghost card is that 5somes are much slower than 4somes; 76 is the most people I can let in without slowing it down. We have to cap @ foursomes b/c i'm worried about running out of daylight with 2 rounds. I know this from running lots of events at this specific course & its based more on how long rounds take there than anything else. No further explanation is needed.

I agree with everything Grease already wrote. And i'm not looking for anything from you or anyone else, just sayin' don't be a dick to the people that are trying to do something positive .... if all you can contribute is negativity, just save it.

Actually I was just thinking about how this has all unfolded and you are right the sarcasm and overall harshness was unnecessary. That is a marked character flaw of mine and I don't even realize how bad it is sometimes. I apologize for that, I could have and should have done this better. I'm not as much of an ass clown as I appear to be. LOL
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Big Red » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 pm

keith johnson wrote:
Big Red wrote: Sadly the only TD I can think of right now who doesn’t seem to have this attitude is John Nisewonder up in Toccoa and maybe Greg Campbell. Why is it they can volunteer without the need for thanks or attacking anyone who doesn’t?

I guess I was just thinking about your over-the-top promotion at times. I believe I have told you this personally but let me go on record saying that no one has ever done or probably will ever do as much for Georgia disc golf as you. Thanks!

Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Mike D » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:30 pm

What does any of this have to do with Earlewood?

Aaron made other plans.

If you want to discuss other issues... start your own thread.
Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Big Red wrote:
keith johnson wrote: Sadly the only TD I can think of right now who doesn’t seem to have this attitude is John Nisewonder up in Toccoa and maybe Greg Campbell. Why is it they can volunteer without the need for thanks or attacking anyone who doesn’t?

Big Red wrote:I guess I was just thinking about your over-the-top promotion at times. I believe I have told you this personally but let me go on record saying that no one has ever done or probably will ever do as much for Georgia disc golf as you. Thanks!

Me over the TOP - you must be kidding!
keith johnson

Postby richardhead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 pm

As my British friends say, Keith you're a fooking wanker. :D
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby jritger » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:59 pm

I apologize for that, I could have and should have done this better. I'm not as much of an ass clown as I appear to be. LOL

accepted & glad to hear it, i'll treat you to mcdonald's after the ice bowl :)
jritger

Postby Big Red » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm

jritger wrote:
I apologize for that, I could have and should have done this better. I'm not as much of an ass clown as I appear to be. LOL

accepted & glad to hear it, i'll treat you to mcdonald's after the ice bowl :)

Hey, I'm all about that!
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Woodrow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Ritger, you're a butthead.

Wait, I'm sorry. I get carried away sometimes. You're alright.

Can we go to McDonalds now?
Woodrow

Postby keith johnson » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm

McFlurries for Everyone! :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby grease » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 pm

Okay, one thing that gets me about disc golfers is this apologizing, making up, and
peacefully coexisting crap. What am I gonna do with the rest of the day now?
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby richardhead » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:58 pm

I hate you Grease. Your tournaments are crap, your disc selection is weak, you throw like a wounded chicken, and you smell. I have no choice but to give all of my future business to Solstice. Your act is weak, time to retire. Enjoy the conversation piece.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Not bitin' 'cause I know ya love me!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby BATMAN11348 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 pm

You guys just crack me up!!!Still trying to figure out what any of this has to do with EARLWOOD CLASSIC??? :lol:
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby grease » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Nothing at all. There was a snide comment directed towards another TD that started this.
Virtual McFlurries have been exchanged and everyone's cool now.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Woodrow » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm

I got virtual-ly nothing. This ain't over yet!
Woodrow

Postby jonp » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm

grease wrote:everyone's cool now.

Woody will never be cool
Hur man än vänder sig är alltid ändan bak
jonp
Site Admin

Postby richardhead » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 am

Especially after Peyton Manning delivers a smack down on the Who Dat nation. I wonder if Woody plays dress up during the game like all of the other Aint's fans.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:29 pm

richardhead wrote:Especially after Peyton Manning delivers a smack down on the Who Dat nation. I wonder if Woody plays dress up during the game like all of the other Aint's fans.

Batman, this is how threads get totally off the subject. That's how we roll, I guess.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby haze » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:55 pm

The Saints D will lay the Earlewood to Manning and the Colts.
haze
Barney

Postby richardhead » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Do the Saints even play defense? Without Sharper they are mediocre at best.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Clunck » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:28 pm

About a week before Earlewood. For all the lucky ones let the trash talk begin.
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby richardhead » Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:46 pm

There was a burger joint in Columbia that was on Diner's, Drive In's, and Dives the other night. I can't think if the name of it though. I'll be eating there Friday between Earlewood practice rounds.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Mike D » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:10 pm

richardhead wrote:There was a burger joint in Columbia that was on Diner's, Drive In's, and Dives the other night. I can't think if the name of it though. I'll be eating there Friday between Earlewood practice rounds.

Pawleys Front Porch
827 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29205
(803) 771-8001
Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby Clunck » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:18 pm

richardhead wrote:There was a burger joint in Columbia that was on Diner's, Drive In's, and Dives the other night. I can't think if the name of it though. I'll be eating there Friday between Earlewood practice rounds.

Pawleys Front Porch
827 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29205

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=earlewood+park&daddr=827+Harden+St,+Columbia,+SC+29205&hl=en&geocode=%3BFRXQBgIdVcYr-ymFExzhzLr4iDG2Qze9WfBK-A&gl=us&mra=ls&sll=34.000917,-81.017259&sspn=0.010051,0.022724&ie=UTF8&z=14
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:22 pm

Are you going to tote a port-o-potty after eating that Pawley's burger during round 2 or is Gomez in charge of your clean-up crew?
promoting D-GOLF since 2007
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 am

Looks like we will have a good group of Ga Boys playing in the old guys group. Who is going to bring home the hardware????We got to take it from the SC Cocks this coming weekend.....
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:56 am

BATMAN11348 wrote:Looks like we will have a good group of Ga Boys playing in the old guys group. Who is going to bring home the hardware????We got to take it from the SC Cocks this coming weekend.....

I'd have to say, i like ME at this juncture!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:57 pm

BATMAN11348 wrote:We got to take it from the SC Cocks this coming weekend.....

Naaah, too easy! :mrgreen:
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby richardhead » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 am

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USSC0065

Weather is looking awesome for those of us going to Earlewood.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Bootsie » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 pm

wow thats the shetyis basket i've ever seen. dollar you left out PK of augusta
Bootsie
Pro Plastic

Postby Bradshaw » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:57 pm

richardhead wrote:http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USSC0065

Weather is looking awesome for those of us going to Earlewood.

Sweeet! ... High Score drives home!
Bradshaw

Postby richardhead » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:14 am

Looks like Gomez will be driving you home then. You better be on top of your game.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Bootsie wrote:wow thats the shetyis basket i've ever seen.

Ya, 90 people racing online, selling out in less than 15 minutes to play on 18 of those "shetyis" baskets. Seems strange.
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby Bootsie » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:32 pm

ok old man i see what you mean with your history lesson... they might have some sentimentility to them...made that up
Bootsie
Pro Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:53 am

Thanks Grease :D
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Bootsie wrote:ok old man i see what you mean with your history lesson... they might have some sentimentility to them...made that up

I actually wasn't giving you a hard time, i know that's hard to tell sometimes with me. The baskets are lousy, the course is too short, too much OB, 5somes, yet me and 89 others fill it up quicker then most tournies fill. It IS crazy!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby BATMAN11348 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:59 am

I just go to eat at Zorba's on sat night....and to see the great Redan Randy!!!! :lol:
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby richardhead » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 am

Awww, how sweet, Retard Randy finally got a date with someone close to his age.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Clunck » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 am

SLAM!
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby richardhead » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:26 am

Had a blast at Earlewood this weekend. Platinum Plus is the tits, pun intended! Played like a Barney, but still had a great time playing one of my favorite courses. Maybe one of these days they will split weekends and make this into a huge event.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Clunck » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:47 pm

What happens at Earlewood stays at Earlewood. But I still can't figure out how Randy's palms got such a good tan.
Clunck
Star Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Clunck wrote:What happens at Earlewood stays at Earlewood. But I still can't figure out how Randy's palms got such a good tan.

Let's just say, spray tan!! :silent:
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments