House for rent next to #12 teepad

Fulton County - Atlanta, Ga

Moderator: ADGO BOD

House for rent next to #12 teepad

Postby jritger » Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:29 pm

Got this message from one of the neighbors that lives on Perkerson ... his house is the one that faces #12 teepad on the corner. Pretty good deal for a 3BR:

Mark and I would like to move to our house on Dill Avenue at the end of Feb / early March to begin working on it. Our Rambler Ranch up on the hill overlooking Perkerson Park will be for rent beginning March / April. The house is a 3 bdrm 1bth Rambler Ranch with dishwasher and washer / dryer connection, wood burning fire place, screen porch overlooking park. We don't mind renters with pets and we encourage them having a dog. We are hoping to rent it out for a couple of years while fixing up the Dill Avenue house and waiting for the housing market to get better. In addition, Dill avenue needs some much needed improvements and I will be working hard toward those improvements while living on Dill. I wanted to let you know in case you knew any one that might be interested in a rental across from Perkerson Park. As you know we also have tennis courts and ball fields within walking distance to our home. Furthermore, we are a short walk or bike ride to Marta for those seeking alternative transportation and they could walk to disc golf practice / tournaments or just walk their dogs at the park. This would be a great home for local college students or for those working in the downtown area.

We would like to rent it out for $900.00 a month with a $600.00 refundable deposit / NO pet deposit required as we have pets (prefer tenants with no more than two dogs that are house broken)
We would provide all lawn maintenance and house maintenance for tenant free of charge
Free security monitoring via Alarm Force
We would also be willing to provide a bi weekly basic cleaning of the house free to tenant via (Mother & Daughter Cleaning Co.)
Local college students or Atlanta Disc Golfers renting the house would get a free case of beer once a month for the months of April, May, June, July, August, and September with a years lease. Our location would be great place for disc golfers to hang, party and grill-out after the games. (charcoal grill included)
Tenant would have to provide their own utilities such as water, gas, electric.

Thanks John and let me know if you find some guys that are interested. Mark and I are looking forward to the upcoming Ice Bowl tournament.
jritger

Return to Perkerson Park