Vibram Open DVD's For Sale

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Vibram Open DVD's For Sale

Postby K-Mack » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 pm

"Hello Race Fan's!" If you have seen any of the past Marshall St or Vibram Open DVD's that is a familiar phrase.

If you have not seen any of the past DVD's from this event you are REALLY missing out, because Steve Dodge does an excellent job putting these together. Check out local heros Dollar, Vach, Hammock, Myself, Courtney and even Keith Johnson battle the very difficult Maple Hill Disc Golf Course. Check out regional favorite Sarah Stanhope take down the best women golfers in the world. I just got the DVD's today and skimmed through it and it has some great Bloopers from Brad, Myself and a classic facial from Dollar on the Heartbreakers segment :mrgreen: . One of the aforementioned golfers has the #1 Shot in the Top Drives section, but you will have to watch it to find out who. Plus you can witness one of my lousiest shots EVER on hole 5 in the final round :shock: that only cost me about $400 :cry: but I digress....This is a great DVD and YOU NEED IT!!!! :wink:

Part of my sponsorship with Prime Discs, Steve sends me DVD's to sell, these aren't bootlegs out of the trunk of my car, theses are the real deals. ;) So if you would like to get one for yourself or give away as a Christmas present, send me an email and I can hook you up. They are $14.95 (plus $3 shipping) on the PrimeDiscs.com website, but if you get them from me I can save you that $3 and offer you FREE SHIPPING!

Shoot me an email at ninafofitre@yahoo.com if you would like to get one or 10. I can shoot you a Paypal invoice or you can send me a check/money order and I can get it to you in no time or before Christmas

The DVD Description from the Maple Hill Website:

This is an exciting and entertaining 2-Disc set of what happened at the 2009 Vibram Open, including MPO and FPO winners as well as how they got there, who made runs at them, and who could have been a contender.

Tons of extras including hot putts, great drives, bloopers, heart breakers, Barry vs. The World and more, including two near aces with drives hitting center chains and spitting out, on the same hole. With eight camera men, commentary by Billy Crump and Steve Dodge, and the amazingly refinished Maple Hill course, this is one DVD that you will not want to miss.

Bonus: Watch Barry Schultz shoot one of the greatest rounds in disc golf history. We captured all but his first shot on film.

This DVD is the best fundraiser disc for the tournament, so if you like the event and want it to keep growing (and you want to be entertained for 3+ hours), buy your copy of the 2009 Vibram Open DVD today.

Last edited by K-Mack on Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
K-Mack
DX Plastic

Re: Vibram Open DVD's For Sale

Postby keith johnson » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:05 pm

Thanks for letting mew know you were going to have them. :shock:

I pre-ordered them and got to watch it last week before I went to Universal.

Lots of good stuff on there.

My heartbreaker didn't make it, but it was good to see stuff I didn't get to see while I was on the course.

Looking forward to Midnite in 16 days!
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby Lofstrand » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:39 am

K-Mack wrote: and a classic facial from Dollar on the Heartbreakers segment

Is that an optional segment or mandatory?
PDGA#29514
Lofstrand
Pro Plastic

Postby richardhead » Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:56 am

I watched this over the weekend. One of the better disc golf DVD's that I've seen. It's worth the price of admission, fo sho. The course looks awesome. I'm going to do what ever it takes to make this tournament next year.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby mr.disc » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:06 pm

see above post.... :shock:
"Feared by deer, Adored by women"
mr.disc
Champion Plastic

Postby billnchristy » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:34 pm

Ordered mine from Kevin wed. night and it was in the mailbox today...awesome!!

So far so good, going to watch more tonight when my wife gets home but we watched the women and the bloopers.

Saw Courtney, Dollar, Kmac, and Keith...cool.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Return to Q & A