Basket Missing

Cherokee County - Canton, GA

Moderators: rjohnston, daustin, ADGO BOD

Basket Missing

Postby Jay » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:56 pm

During the Cold Snake Classic I brought 4 traveler disc golf baskets to the course for all to practice and set 2 of them up outside the ballfield and 2 in the outfield.

When the tourney was over, we went to get the baskets and the one that was out in left field (Blue) was missing! Did anyone go home with an extra basket as a helper may have misplaced it? Or did anyone see someone walk off with it? The baskets were in the outfield at 3pm and Chappy said he saw them just prior to ending his round.

Thanks,
Jay
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Re: Basket Missing

Postby Lofstrand » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 am

My group was on hole 1 and our 2nd round ended at hole 4 and I saw some baskets in the outfield. Some guy and his girl were getting ready to start on hole 1 when we let them know that a tournament was going on and they would have to wait about 30 minutes more. They seemed cool with the notion. Someone in my group pointed to the baseball field and said there were a few baskets set up for practice and that they could probably practice on those until the course cleared out. I am not saying that they had anything to do with the basket missing, but that was the last time I saw it. I am not even sure if they went out there to practice. I was too concerned about not shuling out #1 to look.

-Andrew
PDGA#29514
Lofstrand
Pro Plastic

Re: Basket Missing

Postby Jay » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:49 am

Tyler & Chappy found the missing basket from the tournament while playing hole 18 yesterday. Looks like someone really wanted that basket because they threw it over the left field fence into the schule.

Thanks guys!
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Return to Sequoyah Park