New 9-holer at Southern Poly in Marietta?

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

New 9-holer at Southern Poly in Marietta?

Postby Lewis » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

When I was out at Oregon Park on Sunday, some kids told me about a course that's just been installed on campus at Southern Poly. Then I logged into discgolfcoursereview.com and looked it up. WAS seems to have already posted some general info. about the course, and it looks like it's a 9-holer. Does anyone know where on campus this course was installed, or how I can find hole 1? Having a course less than a 30-minute drive from home is a new experience for me, so I may not even care if it's only a 2-star 9-holer.
Lewis
Champion Plastic

Re: New 9-holer at Southern Poly in Marietta?

Postby djester » Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:47 pm

My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby Mort » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:32 pm

God That brings back old times...We played at Southern Tech all the time in 87 and then the course was pulled for
new buildings the baskets moved to Rico and ended up at lenora.

Mort
Mort
Barney

Postby kade.erp » Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:30 am

AND.........

Life college is now following SPSU. They plan to set up a course on their campus too. I am going to do a walk around with the powers that be.... They have a newly formed disc golf club too.... I will do everything I can to make sure it is nothing like SPSU's! Snap, the cats outta the bag time to start a new trhead.
kade.erp
Pro Plastic

Postby Randgolf » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 am

Some folks at Life contacted Jay Voss a year ago who then contacted me, but nothing ever came of it. Its good to hear that they are making it happen now. Is the course at Poly Tech already in? What is it like? I drive by it on the way to work every day. Is it open to the public?
Randgolf

Return to Q & A