I guess?
I've got more game than a busted Atari.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Re: GSSS'10

Postby Jay » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:52 am

Big Red wrote:I guess?

You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right>

Humm....... Is it Wills or White Oak? Pretty easy as Wills is not BIG.
Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Postby Big Red » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:22 pm

Jay wrote:
Big Red wrote:I guess?

You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right>

Humm....... Is it Wills or White Oak? Pretty easy as Wills is not BIG.

Considering new courses are going in regularly, some of which I have not played and may not know the name of, I hate to jump to conclusions.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby djester » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:21 pm

It's a shame that Keith doesn't like JP Moseley..... :?
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby richardhead » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Does anybody like it?
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby djester » Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:52 pm

I don't know.... I've never met "anybody"
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby Big Red » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:33 pm

I actually like it. What's wrong with it?
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby richardhead » Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:47 pm

Boring. Redundant.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby djester » Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:41 pm

kinda like you, huh?
:oops:
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby richardhead » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Sure thing.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:24 pm

djester wrote:It's a shame that Keith doesn't like JP Moseley..... :?

When did I say that?
At least make up stuff based off of things I do say, not invent stuff to futher someone elses agenda.

Moseley also has it's own Events and regular action going on and doesn't "need" an Event run by me to add to it - been there, done that with Augusta and I won't make that mistake again.
Fayetteville has been VERY generous and helpful and has gone out of their way to make sure things run smooth for the Event each year(not counting the bus this year :mrgreen: ) including allowing me the freedom to "make my own" course changes that sometimes become regularly used additions.

No course "needs" a GSSS Event to be held on it to make it a course I like.
I like almost every course I've played in Georgia and even have some of my highest rated rounds on the course that I'm famous for talking about and some of my worst rounds on the course I'll be hosting an A-tier on. Liking courses and playing well on them have nothing to do with each other.
I just enjoy running Events at places/courses that don't get alot of Event action.
Even as much as I like "theLick" and even with the help and support the crew and county provided, the crowd situation during play both years led to asking about the availability of using "the BigW" to keep an Event on the western side of the metro area, as the course for the most part is 99% away from the public.

I know you sometimes just enjoy stirring things up Josh, but I get enough crap from people already without you making up stuff.

This may be the earliest I have to split a thread off. :mrgreen:
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby djester » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 am

GSSSSSSSS..... what?
Last edited by djester on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby mrpbody33 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:52 am

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo24 ... strand.jpg

Image posting fail.
Barry "Mr. P'body" Arnson
PDGA# 28128
ADGO# 133
http://discgolfatlanta.com/
mrpbody33

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:29 am

mrpbody33 wrote:
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo24 ... strand.jpg

Image posting fail.

Fixed and thanks!

I copied it from another thread and didn't realize it didn't copy the entire link, as it was late.
keith johnson

Postby SlingShot » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:02 pm

What will be the cost for the 6 event signup in each division.(so I can start saving $)
I don't like math or research.
Andrew Jenkins
SlingShot
Pro Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:34 pm

SlingShot wrote:What will be the cost for the 6 event signup in each division.(so I can start saving $)
I don't like math or research.

Then if you wanted to avoid ridicule you should have PM'ed me instead - because on here I'll just tell you it's already listed for the first 5 and the A-Tier price will depend on division chosen and availablility of said divisions.
If you can't multiply X dollars times 5 and then add X dollars and figure the total out before NOV 1st (in 11 days and 4&1/2 hours from now when the all 6 Events goes on sale and you can see it displayed for you), I'm going to have to be checking your scorecard with a finer tooth comb in 2010. :mrgreen:

Keith
keith johnson

Postby grease » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:01 pm

In the interest of respect for other tournaments, could you at least wait until
closer to the end of the year before hyping your events?
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Woodrow » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 pm

keith johnson wrote:Then if you wanted to avoid ridicule you should have PM'ed me instead
A simple reply via PM would have sufficed.
Grease wrote:In the interest of respect for other tournaments, could you at least wait until
No doubt. :roll:
Woodrow

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:33 pm

Since GSSS Hype time hasn't changed for 3 years - so I would have to nothing to change on my end - and what Events am I hurting by talking about the GSSS?

Fright Flight which is almost sold out, and Gwinett which has only around 30 spots left which means it will probably sell out by start time.

Don't hate me for doing what I've always done.

I have nothing to do with or have any Idea why no one is signing up for the PPIC - maybe you could revisit the players who are allowed to play in the PPIC as it would probably increase the odds of filling if you allow the players who are obviously the majority of players in PDGA sanctioned Events to be eligible to play at the PPIC.

It is YOUR Event - so do what YOU want to do, but I'm just giving you my opinion on what may be the issue with getting players. Open guys will wait until the day before to signup, so that still won't matter to what I'm doing.

See you soon,

Keith
keith johnson

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:41 pm

Woodrow wrote:
keith johnson wrote:Then if you wanted to avoid ridicule you should have PM'ed me instead
A simple reply via PM would have sufficed.
Grease wrote:In the interest of respect for other tournaments, could you at least wait until
No doubt. :roll:

It's funny you would respond since you NEVER sign up for anybodys Events. :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby grease » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 pm

Keith,
I will say this part in public that I have tried to respect any event that is upcoming by laying off on posts
unless someone else has a question. Do you not see that I haven't posted anything recently? That is in respect
for Jason Bradshaw and the upcoming Lost in the Woods event. He filled up and I'm glad. The next is the most
exaulted potentate of local disc golf TD's, Rand Eberhard, with Fright Flight, which has a few more entries and
they are filled. My event will fill also. If it doesn't so be it as I had mentioned before, and I will have a smaller,
more intimate field with candle lit lunches and wine. I have no problem with that, as I like to cater to the individual
and not the crowd. The rest we can reserve for PM's. :roll:
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby richardhead » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Kick his ass Grease Bass!!!!
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:13 pm

That's exactly my point - other Events fill no matter what I'm doing or not doing, so why should I wait until later this year to do what I've done EVERY year without issues from you until this year when YOU changed the rules of who could play of YOUR Event. (which you have every rifght to do by the way)
I had NOTHING to do with that and the resulting fallout.
I'm hopeful and pretty sure it will still fill up, but I am NOT going to apologize or change anything I'm doing because you think that me promoting the GSSS is bad for other Events, when that has already been proven wrong by the other Events in that it doesn't keep them from filling or from promoting their own Events.

If anything you could say that your lack of talking and promoting your Event is what the issue is, not me promoting the GSSS.

I know you have no issues if the Event doesn't fill up and I'm pretty damn sure it will be the quality Event like you have always done, but I don't see where the GSSS or myself personally have anything to do with it.

If there is another issue you have with me that I'm not aware of I'd sure like to know what it is - as I have never had a problem with you as far as I'm aware (short of you trying to do me in at Deerlick every time I'm there :mrgreen: ) and we usually have phone conversations instead of PM chats, but whatever works for you is fine with me.

You'and everyone else will have 4 KF days on the board starting tomorrow at 4 PM as I'll be headed to Vegas to play Disc Golf and Roulette, and where this board will be the furthest thing from my mind, so have fun and enjoy - as I can always split the topic when I return if need be.

Keith
keith johnson

Postby DD » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:41 pm

ROULETTE?

Dave Douglas
DD
DX Plastic

Postby djester » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:43 pm

:lol:
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby grease » Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Well, there ARE other issues. From your initial mission, you wanted to get events at courses
that were lacking attendance. You dropped Deerlick from the original lineup and added White
Oak coat tailing on it's rave revues. Deerlick is a very underrated course and needs more people
to experience it. White Oak doesn't. White Oak will have plenty of action once it matures when run
by either myself or Mike D. Lenora and Redan are seriously lacking in action. I don't see them on
the roster.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby djester » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:00 pm

djester wrote:It's a shame that Keith doesn't seem to like JP Moseley, Redan, Deerlick, or Lenora..... :?
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby Woodrow » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:12 pm

keith johnson wrote:It's funny you would respond since you NEVER sign up for anybodys Events.
Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. And blah, blah, blah bitches. :roll:

Is it 4 o'clock yet?
Woodrow

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Sorry, but you are misinformed or mistaken. I told you personally and everyone else during the Event back in MAY that I would NOT be using "theLick" again, after having 2 years in a row of SERIOUS issues with the pavilion situation.

I asked Mike D about using "BigW" as the first Event back in JUNE as I was already switching the CRUCIBLE to the 2nd Event due to 2 years of Daylight issues which I spoke to Doug and the Mowing guy about at the Sandy Creek Event on June 7th. This is NOT something I just thought of to cause you or anyone else any issues.
The fact that "BigW" has a pavilion with lights and restrooms was a HUGE factor in not having any Daylight issues for the first Event.
I don't think that's got anything to do with coatailing on White Oaks revues. It has to do with common sense, as I wanted to still have a western Event, and White Oak is out west.
I'm not using Deerlick, and I've never been to Oregon Park, so that just leaves the "BigW". I don't see you hounding Rand about his Fright Flight promotions or having his Event at White Oak instead of Toccoa after 13 years to ride on White Oaks coattails. :shock:

In '09 there were/are 3 Events held at White Oak and I have driven out to play in all of them(granted one was the USDGC Qualifier), but I have also gone there to help for working on the course as well as fronting all of the 300 bucks for the teepad gravel to help improve the course. I have also gone and worked on "theLick" as well as played there a few times a year, and have always appreciated the crew there.

Lenora is NOT lacking in attention now that the GDGO is starting up and running Events as they will have several Events on both of their course during the future.

As much as I enjoy REDAN to play, I can confidently and 100% surely say that I have NO desire, nor EVER will run an Event there, but will be happy to play any time someone else runs one there (with 1 exception).

It is NOT my intention to get into defending myself or the Series, (neither which has EVER treated you unfairly) against some unseen, unexplained, newfound grievence with me you seem to have invented.
If I'm mistaken with anything that has transpired with us in the last 17 days since I last saw or spoke to you that I'm unaware of, PLEASE let me know - otherwise I'll chock it up to you having a bad day and needing someone to take it out on - and I won't worry anymore about it.

Keith
keith johnson

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Woodrow wrote:
keith johnson wrote:It's funny you would respond since you NEVER sign up for anybodys Events.
Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. And blah, blah, blah bitches. :roll:

Is it 4 o'clock yet?

Truth hurts don't it?
keith johnson

Postby Woodrow » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. And blah, blah, blah........zzz, zzzz.

Please be 4 o'clock.
Woodrow

Postby grease » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Refer to original post: I just asked that you hold off until a little late in the year
to hype your events! The monster was awaken1
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby grease » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:55 pm

doh!
Last edited by grease on Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby grease » Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:59 pm

keith johnson wrote:Sorry, but you are misinformed or mistaken. I told you personally and everyone else during the Event back in MAY that I would NOT be using "theLick" again, after having 2 years in a row of SERIOUS issues with the pavilion situation.Keith

The only person that you eluded to that this would happen is me as we were closing the doors on
the basketball courts behind the awards room after you paid me for the payout. Previously, I had
helped Tania (the Park Rep) restart her car and she let me and Chris Pierce park by the back entrance
to the basketball courts, I don't really care at this point. Just want to call it like it was. I have never had
issues with the Douglasville Parks and Recs on previous events
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:03 am

grease wrote:Refer to original post: I just asked that you hold off until a little late in the year

I understand that, but you FAILED to answer why THIS year should be changed from later than a NOV 1st starting than in years past.

It's pretty difficult to promote a NOV 1st start of sales if I wait until DEC. :roll:

Again MY promotions have NO effect on anyones Events in the past or I would imagine in the future.
Look no further than Meeks Park which hosted 2 Sold out Events 4 weeks apart at the EXACT same course.

It didn't keep Matthew's Event from filling, and that course was even more unknown the Deerlick - but again you are missing the REAL reason.

I'll leave it at that.

I never had any issues with the Parks people or the staff at Deerlick, and if you read my post I said that in the very beginning, but that DOESN'T outweigh the Pavilion by Hole 1 situation (I think you are confusing that with the Gym) which occured during both Events that was a real pain in the ass to me personally as well as other players affected by it. It has NOTHING to do with the park personnel, the Deerlick crew or you. I just don't wish to deal with uncomfortable park situations when there are other parks nearby that don't have "people on the course" issues.
grease wrote:The only person that you eluded to that this would happen is me as we were closing the doors on
the basketball courts behind the awards room after you paid me for the payout.

You are NOT the only person I told as you can ask Mike D., Wade, and several others the same thing since JUNE, but at least you have to admit now that it wasn't something that just happened since you just put it in print in your own post. :shock: :mrgreen:

Keith
keith johnson

Postby grease » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:13 am

keith johnson wrote:
grease wrote:Refer to original post: I just asked that you hold off until a little late in the year

I understand that, but you FAILED to answer why THIS year should be changed from later than a NOV 1st starting than in years past.Keith

Geez, just out of respect for crying out loud!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:15 am

Woodrow wrote:Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. Blah, blah, blah. And blah, blah, blah........zzz, zzzz.

Please be 4 o'clock.

No one forces you to read my posts, Mr. jar of quarters. Just skip on past to the next posts if mine put you to sleep.

The sad part is, is that by now I shouldn't really have to SAY anything about the GSSS,as everything is already laid out and most of it is the same for going on 3 years now, but some people just have nothing better to do than to be upset about things that have NOTHING to do with them, or their freinds.

But it's ok - I have NO problems with any of you personally, and will still be cordial when I see any of you again.
keith johnson

Postby grease » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:24 am

DICK TARD I was being cordial!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 am

grease wrote:
keith johnson wrote:

I understand that, but you FAILED to answer why THIS year should be changed from later than a NOV 1st starting than in years past.Keith

Geez, just out of respect for crying out loud!

Respect for what?
If your Event had taken place on the origianl date would you be saying a word now? NO you would not, and it had the same amount of players then listed(you may have not updated recently) with 3 more weeks of time, and 3 more weeks to go. RELAX and the players will either show or not show, and your Event will still be GREAT either way!

If I make no more posts until NOV 6th, it won't change your sales 1 bit. PLEASE, like I really can control signups for everyone's Events - if I could do that EVERY Event would be full all the time and we could have 20 MORE courses in the area with the huge player base. :shock:

The fact is there are Events almost every weekend of the year (over 40 PDGA alone) -I didn't cause the flood, I didn't cause the low turnout so far, I didn't do ANYTHING for the GSSS differently.
You also seem to again not be asking Rand or Gerritt these same questions - Why is that?

You gloss over the stuff that makes sense and ask for respect for something that has NOTHING to do with respect. If it was about respect you would be asking Rand and Gerritt to stop talking about their Events also.
It seems way more personal which is what bothers me.

I just don't understand what is wrong with you today.

Keith
keith johnson

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:31 am

grease wrote:DICK TARD I was being cordial!

Yeah, that's cordial allright, what was I thinking? :?
keith johnson

Postby Big Red » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:24 am

This is awesome keep it up.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby grease » Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:29 am

Keith, I apologize. I DID have a bad day yesterday and was frustrated and cranky.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby mrpbody33 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:06 am

Wow...this thread got derailed quickly.
PDGA# 28128
ADGO# 133
mrpbody33

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:22 am

grease wrote:Keith, I apologize. I DID have a bad day yesterday and was frustrated and cranky.

Apology accepted. John Biscoe said thank you very much for the 2 CD's by the way.

Sorry Aaron. :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby richardhead » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:26 am

keith johnson wrote:You gloss over the stuff that makes sense and ask for respect for something that has NOTHING to do with respect. If it was about respect you would be asking Rand and Gerritt to stop talking about their Events also.

Just as an outsider looking in, Rand and Gerritt limit there posts and only post in one thread. You do tend to go overboard by spamming the entire message board with talks about your tournament and your fundraisers. Keep it in one section.
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby Big Red » Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:43 am

Damit I was enjoying that. :(
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:00 am

richardhead wrote:
keith johnson wrote:You gloss over the stuff that makes sense and ask for respect for something that has NOTHING to do with respect. If it was about respect you would be asking Rand and Gerritt to stop talking about their Events also.

Just as an outsider looking in, Rand and Gerritt limit there posts and only post in one thread. You do tend to go overboard by spamming the entire message board with talks about your tournament and your fundraisers. Keep it in one section.

Wrong.
I keep the all posts about the GSSS in the Event section, or course thread sections.
Thanks for playing though. :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby djester » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:11 am

KJ = brick wall

Way to stand your ground Keith! :wink:
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:14 am

By the way when did hyping and promtiong an Event become a bad thing?

Excluding 58% of your player base (137 of 236 PDGA players eligible - probably more when non-PDGA members are counted that might sign up) and then complaining no one is signing up isn't changed by my promting the GSSS, which I'm sure is DEFINATELY NOT REALLY understood by most of the people complaining here.
keith johnson

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 am

djester wrote:KJ = brick wall

Way to stand your ground Keith! :wink:

I like to play to my strengths. :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby djester » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am

Rec = playing for a trophy, not money vouchers.... then there would be more reason to move up...... (this should be in another thread, I know... just sayin' )
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby richardhead » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:26 am

There are 2 different threads related to GSSS. To be clear, I wasn't complaining. I just think that everyday reminders about what inventory you have left and countdowns to D-Day are a little too much. We all get the point. We all know the action is great. We only need one reminder about when signups start. If we miss out on that, then we are responsible for our mistakes. I just think that someone who already has all the power doesn't need to go overboard. After all, you can change anything anytime you want to Mr. President
Jay Phillips
<EAT MY SKAT>
richardhead
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:03 pm

richardhead wrote:There are 2 different threads related to GSSS. To be clear, I wasn't complaining. I just think that everyday reminders about what inventory you have left and countdowns to D-Day are a little too much. We all get the point. We all know the action is great. We only need one reminder about when signups start. If we miss out on that, then we are responsible for our mistakes. I just think that someone who already has all the power doesn't need to go overboard. After all, you can change anything anytime you want to Mr. President

Mixing messages there Jay.

I understand about the Hype - If you'll notice I only posted ONCE about Signup and ONCE about Merchandise Sale - and have not mentioned it elsewhere. You'll also notice if you have been paying attention in the last 6 months that I haven't hardly posted at all on most of the individual Event threads once they sold out, except with updates and course descriptions. It's funny how no one notices that, but sticks with the PERCEPTION that because I repsond to posts that it means I'm always hyping my stuff, when reality is MUCH FURTHER away.
I would have not made another post in this thread until Monday at the earliest if not responding to stuff, as there was NOTHING ELSE to say except as a reminder beforehand.

I'll say to you what I said to Mr. Jar of Quarters - if you don't want to read it, just pass it by and you'll never be disappointed.

You lose me on I can change anything anytime I want part.

Keith
keith johnson

Re: GSSS'10 complaining thread

Postby mr.disc » Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:08 pm

you lost me at hello..... :oops:
"Feared by deer, Adored by women"
mr.disc
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:13 am

moved to proper thread
Last edited by Ridesbrd on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby VERMIN » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:22 am

Maybe all am's should just stop paying their PDGA fees and cancel their memberships and play for fun instead.
Speakin' the vernacular of the peasantry. Poor little kid, I hope she gets home all right....Professor Marvel

Vern Williams - ADGO #120 - PDGA #27359
VERMIN
Star Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:20 am

DD wrote:ROULETTE?

Won $375 PROFIT in 1&1/2 hours of playing plus got to stay for free at both the New York New York Hotel and Casino as Well as The Sahara for FREE during the 4 day stay there even though it was Rodeo week. :mrgreen:

Roulette is the greatest game for getting comped, as it takes the longest time between bets but the clock is still running.
Blackjack, Craps, Baccarat all are extrememly quick plays and you get rated by bets made and time spent - it made sense to me since the first time I went to Vegas in 1992 and it still gets me freebies for the 2 times a year I go there to play Disc Golf Events, so I'll suffer with your Mr. Foo Foo pictures. :mrgreen:
keith johnson

Postby Redan Randy » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:57 pm

keith johnson wrote:As much as I enjoy REDAN to play, I can confidently and 100% surely say that I have NO desire, nor EVER will run an Event there

BECAUSE I HAVE BANNED YOU FROM MY COUNTRY, CAVE BOY!!!!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby djester » Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:40 am

seems that God also killed the thread..... it was starting to die down anyways
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby Redan Randy » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:05 pm

SURELY YOU DJEST! I DON'T KILL, I LAY TO REST!!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby mrpbody33 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:11 am

12:11am and sign-up isn't open. I can't believe I actually stayed up for this.
PDGA# 28128
ADGO# 133
mrpbody33

Postby gvan » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:13 am

I wonder if they already changed the clock...
uǝʞuɐɹʌ uɐʌ ʇıɹɹǝƃ
gvan

Postby mrpbody33 » Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:14 am

Or perhaps signup begins on 12:01am Central Time...
PDGA# 28128
ADGO# 133
mrpbody33

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments