Fright Flight Silent Auction to benefit Aiden Hughes

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Fright Flight Silent Auction to benefit Aiden Hughes

Postby Randgolf » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:32 am

This year I would like to hold a silent auction at Fright Flight with all proceeds going to Melanie and Jason Hughes. Their one year old son Aiden, has been courageously fighting cancer for the last several months. Jason and Melanie have spent an incredible amount of time in various medical centers and could use all of the support we can give them.

If you have any items that you would like to contribute to the silent auction please let me know. The Hughes' are an incredible disc golf family, we all need to get behind them. The silent auction will open Sat morning Oct 31st during the check-ins for FF. The auction will close one hour after the round two final card is turned in.

Please let me know if you have anything to contribute to the auction.

ThanksRandgolf

Private message Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Report this postReply with quote Re: 14th Fright Flight Doubles PDGA C-Tier 31 October 09
by Mike D » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:23 pm

Rand,

You can count me in for a couple.

I will go thru the garage and see what I can find.

I know for sure that I have a USDGC Champion Roc from a couple years ago. Has the eagle stamp on it, still in plastic and I think it is close to max weight.

The rest of you guys who are thinking about donating, PLEASE do, this family can really use our support. My wife and I stay in contact with Melanie and Jason and they almost lost Aiden Friday night. Please do anything you can to help out.

Even if you do not bid on anything, cash donations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you Rand for doing this!! May God bless you and yours.
Randgolf

Re: Fright Flight Silent Auction to benefit Aiden Hughes

Postby downtownXXking » Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:10 pm

i will definitely bring a piece of disc golf related fine art.
Show|Dough disc golf design

design for disc golfers by a disc golfer

email me at showdough@gmail.com for your design needs.
downtownXXking
DX Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments