It is with much sorrow that due to major damage to the course, the PPIC will be postponed until November 7th & 8th.
There are trees down, bridges washed away, and water up to hole 8's basket. Even if the water was to recede some
by this weekend, the course would still be quite unpleasant as well dangerous to play. If you have preregistered and
will not be able to attend that weekend, pm me and I will refund your money in full (even the $3.50 if you signed up
online). We had officially 44 players paid in and I will contact the ones that I believe may not frequent this board. This
may also give players who could not make this weekend another chance to play. Spread the word if you can. I apologize
for this inconvenience, but I can't control weather,yet.