New Parking Lot

Gwinnett County - Lawrenceville, Ga

Moderator: ADGO BOD

New Parking Lot

Postby bwaller5 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:25 pm

If you go all the way to the end of the old parking lot there is a road to a gravel parking lot that is actually close to the 1st tee! I'm not sure if the gate is always open, but it was open when I was out there Saturday.
bwaller5
Barney

Re: New Parking Lot

Postby billnchristy » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Yeah we used it Sunday. Very nice...about half the walk. Glad to see they are still working out there.
billnchristy
Star Plastic

Postby Wookie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 am

It was open when I went yesterday for the first time. Liked the course a lot, it has some good holes. I don't see why everyone is going in the lake on 17 when you have that large area to the right to land one safely. :mrgreen:
Use the "force" only for good, never for evil

PDGA 24474
ADGO 127
Wookie
Champion Plastic

Postby bwaller5 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Wookie wrote:It was open when I went yesterday for the first time. Liked the course a lot, it has some good holes. I don't see why everyone is going in the lake on 17 when you have that large area to the right to land one safely. :mrgreen:

I throw forehand so I hook it over the lake so it fades back right. The only one I threw in was because it caught the top of on the trees and fell straight down. Yes, there is a very big safety zone you could almost just throw a putter straight and be in good position for a second shot.
bwaller5
Barney

Postby StPaulie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:07 am

Wookie wrote:It was open when I went yesterday for the first time. Liked the course a lot, it has some good holes. I don't see why everyone is going in the lake on 17 when you have that large area to the right to land one safely. :mrgreen:

You badly underestimate our ability to throw a really bad shot!
He who robs Peter to pay Paul invariably ends up with a sore Peter
StPaulie
Barney

Return to Alexander Park