I spoiled

Paulding County - Dallas, GA

Moderators: Mike D, ADGO BOD

I spoiled

Postby haztech19 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:45 pm

Just started playin DG last week and have played nearly everyday at least 1 round. Only played at White Oak though. Ventured to oregon park monday, nearly got clobbered several times, the tees are so close to the baskets and i dont think everyone knows which baskets are for which tees. it was way too cramped. Makes me very thankful to have a course like White Oak so close.
haztech19
Barney

Re: I spoiled

Postby O4PETESAKE » Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm

haztech19 wrote:Just started playin DG last week and have played nearly everyday at least 1 round. Only played at White Oak though. Ventured to oregon park monday, nearly got clobbered several times, the tees are so close to the baskets and i dont think everyone knows which baskets are for which tees. it was way too cramped. Makes me very thankful to have a course like White Oak so close.

Funny how a new player has this particular opinion of Oregon Park without bias or prejudice. What else is there to say! It's all been said.
Disc
Golf, WO 30157
O4PETESAKE
Pro Plastic

Postby grease » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:04 pm

Well haztech19, join us for doubles on Tuesday nights. Start time is 6:30 and buy in is $7 base.
It's random draw and as everyone will tell you, the best way to improve your game is through
local doubles. I can attest to that personally. All skill levels are welcome.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby Big Red » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:57 am

haztech19 wrote:Just started playin DG last week and have played nearly everyday at least 1 round. Only played at White Oak though. Ventured to oregon park monday, nearly got clobbered several times, the tees are so close to the baskets and i dont think everyone knows which baskets are for which tees. it was way too cramped. Makes me very thankful to have a course like White Oak so close.

I have been playing at oregon for ten years off and on and while I am not defending it as a good course I really have never had a problem with this to any significant degree. It can happen at the vast majority of disc golf courses and rarely is it really a serious danger. Most of the people that play oregon can't throw hard enough to hurt you anyway.
I've got more game than a busted Atari.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby haztech19 » Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:48 pm

grease if I can get off work on tuesday I might just come out and try. If nothing else I can give you guys some comic relief.
haztech19
Barney

Return to White Oak Park