Perkerson Park Video

Fulton County - Atlanta, Ga

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Perkerson Park Video

Postby Phoenix » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 am

Acerunners.com posted the video taken at the ADGO Fall event on 11/9/08. Definitely worth taking a peek.

How is the progress coming along as far as making the course permanent? Great job and thanks for all you've done John and everyone else involved.
Phoenix
DX Plastic

Re: Perkerson Park Video

Postby maximus » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:07 am

This is a mixed event video, as it also has clips from last Sundays USDGC pre-qualifier. I know this because I see me missing a 50 foot putt on 14 with Dollar and Rachel in the background.

Nice job though, who was the guy filming this? I wish he would have filmed the raction of the "irrate" guy who wanted to start a fight with one group cause he wasn't about to ask his kids to move out of the way of a fast moving sharp hard disc, even though they asked him nicely?
Chris Quarles 34486

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAR IT MIGHT GO PAST THE BASKET, IF IT GOES IN.
maximus

Postby jritger » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:28 am

drew price put it together -- he's got footage from a few events out there now. still moving forward but slowly.
jritger

Postby Carl Wms » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm glad I waited and watched this at home. Too much nudity without truly impressive beer guts. Plus, well, there's "What me Worry?" Plotky starring. Is this the face ATL disc golf wants to put forward? Will Mad Magazine sue?

Cool video by the way
Carl Wms
Champion Plastic

Return to Perkerson Park