Live Webcast of Green Country Open National Tour

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Live Webcast of Green Country Open National Tour

Postby K-Mack » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:19 am

Courtney and I are taking off today head back to Oklahoma. We have this little thing to do, Go to a sweet disc golf adventure to the Lodge, oh yeah we are getting married too. It's going to be an awesome trip.

One of the cool things about the Lodge in Oklahoma is that they have LIVE WEBCAST of the tournament action. I gotta say that's cool. I watched the Am weekend and it was pretty hilarious seeing everyone trying to land they're shots on the island with a 40+ mph wind. :mrgreen:

The link for the LIVE DISC GOLF ACTION is ---->http://thelodgeattaylorranch.com/The_Lodge/Home.html Click on Live Webcast or watch some of the highlights or promos for the Green Country Open. List of events for broadcast.

Thursday 12- 5 Clubhouse material of Thursday Doubles Qualifier to get into Big Money DOubles Friday.
Thursday 5-8 The McCoy Wedding on the Island (followed by Firework show I hear)
Friday 12 on Clubhouse material and the final holes of Big Money Doubles
Saturday All day two cameras going in clubhouse and on #17 Island Hole as well as shots on #16 & #18
Sunday All day two camers going in the clubhouse and on the final holes of the Island course. Awards!

Gonna be a fun event and if you have some time check it out.
K-Mack
DX Plastic

Re: Live Webcast of Green Country Open National Tour

Postby brim » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:57 pm

You still have time to back out, Kev! Think about it!!! :lol:

Just kidding - congrats to you and Courtney!!!!
Shnarf
brim
DX Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments