GOLDEN CORNER CLASSIC - SENECA, SC 9/22/07

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

GOLDEN CORNER CLASSIC - SENECA, SC 9/22/07

Postby Vern » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:23 am

http://www.1globalweb.com/stovall/godg. ... orner.html

There is a tourney happening Sat 9/22/07 in Seneca, SC for those of you folks who are not heading to Savannah or Augusta. The link is to the flyer that has all of the info.

The course is awesome!
The Hula Hoop became so ubiquitous that the former Soviet Union banned the toy as a symbol of the "emptiness of American culture."
Vern
Champion Plastic

Postby Vern » Sun Sep 23, 2007 12:10 pm

This was a great tourney even with the small turn out. AM's got a nice player pack that included a nifty one of a kind T-Shirt, UV Mini, Innova Key Chain, Innove Sharpie, Innove Bottle Opener. NICE! The card CTP for the second round was a Star Cro. We also had a group of folks cook lunch for us at a very reasonble price, and all of the proceeds helped raise money for their traveling youth basketball team.

I would recommend keeping an eye out for events in Seneca. The course is awesome, and all the Seneca folks do a great job at making you feel welcome there. Seneca has moved way up on my list of favorite places to go to a tournament.
The Hula Hoop became so ubiquitous that the former Soviet Union banned the toy as a symbol of the "emptiness of American culture."
Vern
Champion Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments