IDGC Ice Bowl PDGA C-Tier, 17 JAN 09

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

IDGC Ice Bowl PDGA C-Tier, 17 JAN 09

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:37 pm

I have scheduled the IDGC Ice Bowl for January 17, 2009, information and flyer can be found on the IDGC Events page.

2009 IDGC Ice Bowl Flyer

This years event will once again benefit Columbia County Cares Food Bank, and a representative will be here to meet and greet players. Don't forget to bring non-perishable food items!

I am currently finalizing details for the 2009 IDGC Champions Series, but the first event will not be until Feburary 21st.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Re: IDGC Ice Bowl PDGA C-Tier, 17 JAN 09

Postby Ridesbrd » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:16 pm

I will be cooking hot dogs and hamburgers for all players, on a donation basis, monies raised will go to the food bank.

We also will have a shootout ctp for a innova traveler basket!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Ice Bowl week updates

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:03 pm

Ridesbrd wrote:I have scheduled the IDGC Ice Bowl for January 17, 2009, information and flyer can be found on the IDGC Events page.

2009 IDGC Ice Bowl Flyer

This years event will once again benefit Columbia County Cares Food Bank, and a representative will be here to meet and greet players. Don't forget to bring non-perishable food items!

I am currently finalizing details for the 2009 IDGC Champions Series, but the first event will not be until Feburary 21st.

Updates:

We will have hot dogs and cheese burger plates available at lunch for a small donation to the charity.

I also have got word that one of the committee members of "Columbia County Cares" food bank will be here to thank the players!

Looks like it might be pretty "Icey" cold in the morning at least, so we should have the fire pit rolling near the pavilion.

CTP Prizes are rolling in, if you have anything you'd like to donate, let me know or bring it on saturday!

Thanks
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

payout

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:13 pm

I am trying to do as close to a normal payout as i can for this event, but the charity also has to taken into consideration. I am trying to have lots of buy in ctp's (Basket, IDGC pass for 1 year, discs, minis), and am asking people to bring canned goods or cash on top of entry fees for a donation.

This is a PDGA CTier event that was sanctioned under the CEP program so certain rules need to be met in regard to the charitable donation. Also because of this there will be no mulligans!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments