It's that time again....

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

It's that time again....

Postby Woodrow » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Make plans now! This Saturday, January 10th....

It's tradition. Every 2nd Saturday of the month at Redan, we have an informal pro/am singles tournament except when a local PDGA tournament falls on the same day. We play rain or shine and everyone goes to Los Colinas for suds and lunch between rounds.

The focus is to have fun and to introduce new players to competition without them having to lay out big wads of cash, so the payout will always be at least 1/3 of the field, but closer to 1/2 so that it's less of a money-game.

Play begins at 10:30 am (please check in by 10:15) - 2 rounds of 18 - Pro entry fee is $15 with 4 ctp's optional at $1 apiece and a $1 optional ace fund for a total of $20 for all of the action. There's also an Am option with a $5 entry fee as well as the same ctp/ace fund available for a total of $10 to get in everything. No minimum number of players is required to play Am.

Payout will be by division(Pro/Am) and is determined by the field size and last cash for each division will be equal to the entry fee.

At least 6 pros must be signed up for 'the action' to proceed and to be ace fund eligible. Of course, if only 5 show up, we can still play one round of WORKS or 15 holes of WOLF!
Woodrow

Re: It's that time again....

Postby Cha Ching » Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:43 pm

Bring your weapons?? :mrgreen:
Team Greenhill Woods
Cha Ching
Pro Plastic

Postby djester » Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:37 pm

I'l be there (on time) and NAte said he's gonna show up. Atleast we have enough for "Works"
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Postby crguanaco7 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:17 pm

count me in,ams where are you?
crguanaco7
DX Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments