Work day at the Lick

Douglas County - Douglasville, Ga

Moderators: DD, grease, ADGO BOD

Work day at the Lick

Postby grease » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:02 pm

We are scheduling a workday to fix/cleanup Deerlick for the postponed Primoplastic Intergalactic
Championship on the weekend of 10-17 and 10-18. I understand that is the Pro weekend for Flying
Eye, but we need to get the course ready and the people that will be playing that weekend in Athens
would probably not come to help anyway. Hopefully, we can get some help.
Fart, it's never not funny!
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Re: Work day at the Lick

Postby Funky Bobby J » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:10 am

I heard Avery was planning to help until now... Me and G-man can be there Sunday
Living in the United States where the hottest European import is Plutocracy...
Funky Bobby J
Star Plastic

Postby grease » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:20 pm

Avery keeps calling wanting to stay at the house so he can see more of the Gopher stash
that I have hidden. Saw the course yesterday and was kinda shocked how well it looked given
the circumstances. Thank Dave Douglas for instilling gloom and doom on yours truly and causing
the first postponed tournament ever in the Atlanta area! Just kidding! Trees are down covering
the route over the creek on hole 4. The bridge to hole five is about 200' down the creek. The new
walkway around the dirt mound on 16 has just barely dried up enough to work with. I saw multiple issues,
and feel better about moving this event back.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Postby grease » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:53 pm

I was thinking, next Sunday may be a good time to have the Deerlick Doubles again.
It will start at 2:00. If you would like to get there earlier and help clean up, we should be out
around 10:00. Make it if you can and no pressure on the helping part you lazy bums. Get
your warmup in for the PPIC. BTW, I can take your entry then also if you haven't done so yet.
Greg Campbell
www.primoplastic.com
grease

Return to Deer Lick Park