2014 ADGO Bag Tag - 2nd challenge - Sun Mar 23 @ Perkerson

Atlanta Area Bag Tag Challenge Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

2014 ADGO Bag Tag - 2nd challenge - Sun Mar 23 @ Perkerson

Postby Steve Adams » Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:41 am

This will be a 1 round bag tag challenge based on best score.
Sign in will be from 9AM - 9:45AM at the pavilion
NOTE: The tag number you turn in to me when you arrive at the challenge, will need to match the listing on the discgolfscene.com leaderboard. .
Be sure to check your tag# several days before a challenge match to verify it matches. Within the 72 hours prior to a challenge match I may not have time to assist you with getting it corrected.
I will check the board that Sunday, and update any tag matches that may need to be updated. Tag updates may not be verified that AM (see the 72 hour notice above). I will then print a listing of everyone's tag number.
If it doesn’t match the penalty will be a reminder of the rule and notification that next time will result in a 2 stroke penalty.

http://www.discgolfscene.com/leagues/20 ... aderboards

There will be 4 CTP's available. They are Holes 4, 10, 14 (2 for 1), & 16

Everyone will play from the long tee pads.
2 meter rule is NOT in effect
Any road or parking lot (paved or unpaved) is OB. Any ball field\court is OB. On top of any building or pavilion is OB.
In the creek on Hole 1 is OB (the ditch across the bridge is OB.)
The sloped walls of the ditch between holes 2, 3, & 4 will play as casual. In the ditch itself & beyond will be OB.
The sidewalks running through holes 2 & 3 will play as casual. Use group consensus if a possibly OB issue arises. (e.g. If you are playing hole 2 and your disc is laying on the sidewalk on hole 3's side of the ditch, you are OB.). The side walk by the parking lot on hole 3 is casual. In the parking lot (including leaning on the curb) and beyond is OB.
Road & beyond on holes 6, 16, &17 is OB
In or beyond the stone walled ditch is OB on holes 11, 14, 17, & 18 (or any other hole that a crazy bounce or roll ends up there).
Last edited by Steve Adams on Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PDGA# 34138
ADGO# 134
Steve Adams
Pro Plastic

Re: 2014 ADGO Bag Tag - 2nd challenge - Sun Mar 23 @ Perkers

Postby Steve Adams » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:21 am

Info added to top post
PDGA# 34138
ADGO# 134
Steve Adams
Pro Plastic

Postby Steve Adams » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:16 pm

REMINDER: The tag number you turn in to me when you arrive at the challenge, will need to match the listing on the discgolfscene.com leaderboard. .
Be sure to check your tag# several days before a challenge match to verify it matches. Within the 72 hours prior to a challenge match I may not have time to assist you with getting it corrected.
PDGA# 34138
ADGO# 134
Steve Adams
Pro Plastic

Postby Steve Adams » Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:18 pm

A thin turnout today with only 7 of us there.
No rain during the round.

I hate to report another vandalism out there. John Christy's Dodge truck was broken into. We saw them from the hill by 18 basket yelled. The three individuals (looked very young from where we were) ran off.

I'll post scores as once discgolfscene comes back up.
PDGA# 34138
ADGO# 134
Steve Adams
Pro Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:57 am

Sorry to hear that Steve...

Even though Ritger posted on DGCR last Monday there has only been 1 break-in from 2007-2012 he failed to mentioned that there has now been 3 break-ins (1 with a complete car missing) in the last 2 weeks and unfortunately both times at organized Events with over 100 people and 7 people....It' sad that keeps happening to such a nice course that has had lots of love and labor put into it.......Might need to have the city get security guards for functions out there in the future - since the park is being rented - they should cover the security of any Event in my opinion knowing that it's an issue.
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Return to Atlanta Bag Tag Challenge