Prizes for disc golfers

Hall County - Lula, Ga

Moderators: keith johnson, ADGO BOD

Prizes for disc golfers

Postby BradT » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:51 am

Was at the course yesterday and when I checked in they mentioned a new contest going on for disc golfers. When you go by the desk to show your pass or pay for a round, you get a raffle ticket. Forgot how often they're doing drawings though and what prizes were involved.

Just an FYI if you're a pass holder and don't always stop by the front desk.

oh yeah, Jody is fixing up the chicken coop to keep the water from pooling up by the basket when it rains. He was out working on it yesterday.
BradT
Barney

Re: Prizes for disc golfers

Postby keith johnson » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:37 pm

This is something new NGCT started in FEB to reward the regular Disc Golfers (I didn't know the start date), but we will be drawing a ticket at EVERY 3rd SUNDAY Doubles and that person will win some goody from NGCT - free round, soda, ice cream or something similar - (as they haven't decided yet) and then all of the tickets will be thrown out after each drawing (except the winners) - THEN every Quarter we will draw at 3rd SUN Doubles from the 3 MONTHLY winners for a big prize from NGCT - Zipline tour, teepee stay, annual pass, or something similar - (as they haven't decided yet) - there is no limit to the amount of tickets you can turn in, but you MUST check-in with them to do it...(you can't go back a week later and say you played 5 times before but forgot to get your ticket).

The first drawing will be at the 3rd SUNDAY Doubles on MAR 17th starting at 2PM (YEAH daylight savings time!!) and there will also be other goodies from ME on St. Patrick's Day if you show up to play!

See you there........

$5 bonus to whoever correctly guesses who the first winner will be from NGCT from all the tickets turned in the first 6-7 weeks.
Answers must be posted only at: viewtopic.php?f=49&t=4132
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Return to North Georgia Canopy Tours DGC