Gotta give NGCT some props...

Hall County - Lula, Ga

Moderators: keith johnson, ADGO BOD

Gotta give NGCT some props...

Postby Wookie » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Went up there yesterday with CRickey and Stack and played my first round up there. It was windy as hell which made it even tougher but I had a really good time on the course. Loved the chicken house hole. I could see that the spring/summer on this course could be brutal with all the underbrush I saw with no leaves on it.

I saw several groups playing throughout our round.

Good job Keith.
Use the "force" only for good, never for evil

PDGA 24474
ADGO 127
Wookie
Champion Plastic

Re: Gotta give NGCT some props...

Postby keith johnson » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:07 pm

Thanks David!

Course is definately different with leaves on the trees - Hopefully you can play it next year when the course is green and you can play the other pin positions - the new position on 7 will be in for the DEC doubles and I'll be adding new ones on 9 & 13 before the winter is over and that will give the course 8 alt pins with all right hand or straight positions (13) on holes 1,4,7,9,13,16,17,18 (practice basket is alt) - as well as I'll be extending and levelling the deck tee pads on 3 and 5 and lowering the deck tee and properly relocating it to where it was supposed to be to the right (making it an "S" shot on 14 and then lowering the long deck pad on 16.

Fairways are kept clean and mowed year round and the rough is off the fairways on every hole and is gone completely on quite a bit of the course now compared to 7 &1/2 months ago when the course opened on April 9th.

If you guys get a chance, please post an honest review on DGCR to help get the word out.

Keith
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Return to North Georgia Canopy Tours DGC