$$ FLYBOY AVIATION HANGAR ACE POT $$

Carroll County - Whitesburg, Ga

Moderators: Fly Boy, ADGO BOD

$$ FLYBOY AVIATION HANGAR ACE POT $$

Postby Fly Boy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 pm

$$ THE FLYBOY AVIATION HANGAR ACE POT $$
Ace the shot and win the pot!

In order to help offset expenses, Flyboy Aviation is now asking for a $5 “donation” to play the course. In exchange you get the chance to win the Hangar Ace Pot! All money collected will be rolled back into maintaining the course. Here are the ROE (rules of engagement):

1) Place $5 in the lock box on the post by the covered parking area when you show up to play.

2) If you don’t have $5, write your name on the IOU list on the side of the box and pay up next time. Once you’re paid up, erase your name. Cousin Creed (the dude on crutches) will handle delinquent payments……you don’t want to go there.

3) We can’t make change, so remember to have $5.

4) $5 gets you 3 shots at the Hangar Basket from the tee pad located half way down the #22 fairway (buried basket hole). You can throw before or after your round. NO PRACTICE SHOTS ALLOWED!

5) You may buy extra shots in increments of 3 for an additional $5 each.

6) If you buy 9 shots at the basket, the 10th is free! (10 shots for $15)

7) If you ACE the shot, you win the pot, which is equal to half the money we take in. If there are multiple aces, the pot is split between the Acers.

8) The amount of the pot will be shown on the front of the lock box. My Mom, Lillian will be collecting the money and updating the amount. The maximum amount in the pot will be $100. Mom collects the excess funds.

9) I’m contributing $50 to start off the pot until we raise $50. Then I get my $50 back.

10) The HONOR SYSTEM applies for $$ and # of shots. I trust you guys.

11) BONUS!! If you get a “Black Ace” on basket #18, you get 3 more shots at the Hangar Basket!

12) Only Flyboy personnel are allowed on the Hangar Roof to retrieve aces or discs stuck on top of the hangar. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS! Thanks.

Remember, if you’re not having fun at Flyboy, declare an emergency immediately!

Thanks
Kelly
Fly Boy
DX Plastic

Re: $$ FLYBOY AVIATION HANGAR ACE POT $$

Postby Woodrow » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm

This is only when the course is 'open' for play, correct?

Just to clarify, otherwise, $$ will be out there all day tomorrow stuffing IOUs in the box just so he can say he was the first to win it. :roll:
Woodrow

Postby Fly Boy » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:48 am

Well, be careful $$, you don't want to piss off Creed....he hates IOUs for some reason! Unfortunately the "no walk-ons" policy at Flyboy has to stay in effect, and it's not open for play unless you're "invited". Everyone has been very considerate about this and I appreciate it. If you want to play, just let me know and I'll get you on the course.

So far, I've only seen the Hangar Basket aced one time, that was me. I've seen the chains hit many times though, and I've hit the chains on #18 a couple of times. The Hangar Ace Pot should be fun for everyone and a good way to pay for Lill's snack and coffee bar!
Kelly
Fly Boy
DX Plastic

Postby Corndawg13 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:29 am

All I have EVER heard about this course is that it is beyond BADASS. I would love to get out there. I know Brad Orman is going there today in an hour or so but I do not have his number to see if I could get in. One day I will play it. Thanks for putting in the course and allowing people to play it.
Bobby Corn
Cell - 678.697.6532
PDGA #43596

Forsyth County Disc Golf Organization President
http://www.facebook.com/FCDGO
COME TO CP DUBS SUNDAYS AT 2!!!

If I don't respond to a post in due time, please message me on Facebook or call/text me, thanks!
Corndawg13
Champion Plastic

Postby Mike D » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:42 pm

Just so you guys know what we are talking about, Here are a couple of pictures....

Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby Mike D » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:43 pm

Buy the way, That is a full size basket sitting on top of the hangar!!

Come on out, what are ya waiting for?
Mike D
Champion Plastic

Postby TokioJason » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 am

Well since the cruchible signs up in less then 24hrs the only thing i have to look foward to is flyboy at the end of the month. the 28th won't come soon enough
TokioJason
Pro Plastic

Postby brad » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm

had a great time today at Flyboy,Dave Douglas,Millay,Dave L, Mason C,Funky Bobby and his son G-man join me for a round of windy golf ,everybody paid there 5 $ and took three shots at the basket on the roof,had a couple of close shots but no ace ,well maybe next time.
brad
Barney

FLYBOY HANGAR ACE POT DOUBLED TO $100!

Postby Fly Boy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:06 pm

THE FLYBOY HANGAR ACE POT IS NOW $100

OK guys, I've aced it, and Feldberg's aced it. Lots of chains, but no ace in a while.....so.......

Here's the deal:

The Hangar Ace Pot is now doubled to $100!

Leaving $5 or more in the DONATION JUG in the pro shop entitles you to the 3 shots at the Hangar basket.

$10 donation gets you 6 shots, $15 gets you 9 shots and so on.

With the pot doubled to $100, the $5 course fee no longer entitles you to shoot at the hangar basket. This is a reward for donations only.

PLEASE!!! DO NOT GO UP ON THE HANGAR ROOF TO RETRIEVE STUCK DISCS!!! ONLY DESIGNATED FLYBOY PERSONNELL ARE ALLOWED ON THE ROOF FOR SAFETY/LIABILITY REASONS.

Good luck, and thank you for supporting Flyboy Aviation Disc Golf!
Kelly
Fly Boy
DX Plastic

Return to Flyboy Aviation - Private Course