Meow?!?

Union County - Blairsville, Ga

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Meow?!?

Postby $Dollar$ » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Are we still throwing off of kitty litter this weekend? I think it probably works to my advantage seeing how it affects everyone except Junebug and he ain't playing! I was also thinking of growing my claws out and playing barefoot. :D
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Re: Meow?!?

Postby keith johnson » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:27 pm

Kitty litter was well packed down in March for Meeks Madness and has had 3 more months of packing since then.

I also will not rake it this time - which helped make the lighter dirt they used in 2010 looser last year - with the heavier stuff now there and no raking it was pretty decent in March.

New things on the course are a statue off the left side of #14 fairway (only the small base was there in March) - which Masburn tells me is NOT really in the way of anything and a small fenced in dog park off the left side of 15 finished in Jan (which is way left in the trees - not in the fairway at all)

Hopefully we'll have today's 15-20 MPH winds and a decent day, but Weather.com is showing only 6 MPH winds and 64-85 degree temps for SAT - let's hope for more wind and lower temps!
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Re: Meow?!?

Postby D-Wiz » Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:53 am

$Dollar$ wrote:Are we still throwing off of kitty litter this weekend? I think it probably works to my advantage seeing how it affects everyone except Junebug and he ain't playing! I was also thinking of growing my claws out and playing barefoot. :D

The tees should be fine for your puss-puss :cry:
promoting D-GOLF since 2007
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Return to Meeks Park