GDGC Feedback

Questions & Answers

Moderator: ADGO BOD

GDGC Feedback

Postby IMPRESARIO » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm looking for some constructive criticism/advice for next years GDGC. I'm a believer that criticism should be in private and praise in public so please private message me with your input. I also want to be able to weigh what is most important to you as a players. I'm not looking for debate so all input is welcome and won't be used against you in any form. I'm dedicated to making this a very high quality event with the largest possible ROI for players as possible. I'd also like to hear from players who decided not to play in the event and why not if it's relevant. Your input can only help so please take the time to let me know your thoughts.
IMPRESARIO
Pro Plastic

Re: GDGC Feedback

Postby mrpbody33 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:01 am

Well I didn't play your event because it was just too far away and too close to another two-day tournament earlier that month. Plus I heard some things through the grapevine that indicated that the event might be less than desirable as an amateur player to attend.

For those that did play I would encourage you to fill out the PDGA Event Evaluation Form and send it either directly to John or directly to the PDGA at tdreport@pdga.com
Barry "Mr. P'body" Arnson
PDGA# 28128
ADGO# 133
http://discgolfatlanta.com/
mrpbody33

Return to Q & A