Atlanta Open '08 video ready

Moderators: kurt, Imran, ADGO BOD

Atlanta Open '08 video ready

Postby luke » Sun May 03, 2009 12:56 pm

ATLANTA OPEN '08 VIDEOS ARE PACKAGED AND READY. IF YOU WANT ONE OR WANT TO SUPPORT "THE MONTY" DISC GOLF COURSE, PLEASE PM me. This video includes a memorial for Drew Eberhard.
The video itself is approximately 40 minutes long. It features music by Greg Campbell in several bands he's played in through the years, plus his "solo" effort, Ham. Other music on the disc is some guy you've never heard of. Video footage was shot by Jordan Nelson, me, and Josh Henley. The first disc, a shade under 18 minutes long, is the first three rounds of the tournament: two pro rounds at ERP and video from the miserably rainy afternoon with the ams at Central Park and the pros' second day at Central. It is organized into different types of highlights, including brief interviews with people not playing golf, great putts, bad misses, trees, trees, trees, good drives, video definitions of the word "whiff" and "dink", and David Greenwell's ace. The second disc is the last round of the top pro group--Ken Climo, David Greenwell, Jason Light, J.D. Ramirez, and Mike Hoffman, minus three holes. This is the round when Climo shot a nasty 49 on the Central Park uber-long tees.

Thanks for your support!

Luke McFarland
luke
Star Plastic

Re: Atlanta Open '08 video ready

Postby Imran » Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:54 pm

I actually got to preview the DVD and Luke has totally outdone himself. Awesome camera angles!
The golf shots are awesome. He slows down the video at some key moments. Good video to study the form (pull/release/footwork) of the top pros. The interviews are laugh out loud funny. The good, the bad, and the ugly... all on video. I have to say that it's waaaaay better than the Lake Russell video. ...and I liked the Lake Russell video.
Good work Luke!

Don't wait till their all gone! PM Luke to reserve your copy now. I've put in my order, how 'bout you?
damn..., that is one fine piece of plastic.
Imran

Return to Roswell Disc Golf Club (RDGC)