Moderators: Vicki, ADGO BOD

Postby Vicki » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:40 pm

The GDGO is thrilled that we will have FOUR courses in Gwinnett County by the end of this year! We plan to hold a tournament at each course this year, and hope to see sell out crowds! All sign ups will be online, and fields are limited to 72. The dates are as follows:

May 3, 2014 - Saturday - The Suwanee Creek Grand Opening Tournament
July 19, 2014 - Saturday - The Lenora Open
August 30, 2014 - Saturday - The Alexander Aerial Armada VI

Little Mulberry's Grand Opening date has been pushed back by the County, so I'll post that date as soon as we know.

Tournament details will be posted soon under the Tournament thread.

Our Board of Directors would like to thank the wonderful Greg Pothier and the amazing Steve Adams for their many hours and years of service as they leave the Board, and welcome Rob Williams as our new Alexander Liaison and Brian Grundleger as our new Treasurer. Scott Prandy is our Little Mulberry Liaison, Gerrit Van Vranken is our Suwanee Creek Liaison, Mikey Curtis remains our Lenora Liaison, and Karen Prandy is our Secretary. Ed Jacob remains Vice President, and I am honored to serve as President of our group.

The Lenora Spring League will begin again on Thursday, April 10 and run through June 12, 2014. The Summer League will run from June 26 to August 28, 2014. Sign ups will be through Gwinnett County.

I hope to see old friends and new at one or all of our 2014 tournaments or at one of four courses for a casual round!

Vicki Jacob
Vicki
DX Plastic

Return to Gwinnett Disc Golf Organization (GDGO)