PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL

Postby BATMAN11348 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:18 pm

The 6th Annual PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL will be held on Nov 23,2013 at the International Disc Golf Center in Appling Ga . It will be a C-tier charity event for the Ronald McDonald House of Augusta. Last years event raised a little over $4700 and this years goal is to try to raise $5000. We can not do this with out the support of the great players from all over Ga Sc who come to this event every year, and our great sponsors .
We will have tee signs for $20 cfr disc for $20 or a combo of both for $35!
Don't forget to go to http://www.csradiscgolf.com/pam-b-childs-memorial/ and print out your personal sponsor sheet and get your friends co workers and family to sponsor you we will be giving raffle tickets out for every $10 raised for some great prizes!
We are in need of sponsors for ctp's raffle items and anything you can donate so please let me know if you would like more info on how you can help!

More info to come , plan now to make the trip!

thank you
paul batman childs
batty8662@msn.com
706-513-5610
I AM NOT CRAZY...JUST A LITTLE BATTY
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Re: PAM B CHILDS MEMORIAL

Postby BATMAN11348 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:32 am

Tee sign are still available for $20 that is what the cost is to a family to stay the night at Ronald McDonald house. So sponsor a family !

Bojangles will provide breakfast this year and lunch is still being worked on , trying to get it donated .

DONT FORGET TO PRINT OUT PLAYERS SPONSOR SHEET AND TO BRING A NEW UNWRAPPED TOY!

There will be a new Queen size Serta Perfect Sleeper up for Auction and lots of other goodies !
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:37 pm

BATMAN11348 wrote:Tee sign are still available for $20 that is what the cost is to a family to stay the night at Ronald McDonald house. So sponsor a family !

Are you playing all 3 courses?
If so I'd like to sponsor Lorelei's Hole on all 3 courses with one package and the others 2 just signs.
Hole 6 Warner - Martha Rodriguez Johnson - 6/6/06
Hole 6 Jackson - Kristian Soltau - 3/24/05
Hole 6 Steady Ed - Nancy Johnson 3/9/12

Please give me an address to send the $75 check to.

Thanks in advance,
Keith
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby BATMAN11348 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:16 am

For those who may not get on facebook and who may not of heard , this years PAM B CHILDS was a big success with 84 players. Our goal was to raise $5000 but we blew that out of the water by donating over $7500 to the RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE OF AUGUSTA along with lots of toys and house supplies they need on a daily basis . We feed over 100 people a great lunch and breakfast, had lots of good raffle and auction item . Disc Stalker hooked us up with some great trophy disc and PBC minis but we missed some of the regular Atlanta people this year and we hope to see them in 2014. Next year we are shooting for 100 players and to raise at least $250 more then we did this year. Please keep us in mind when you are planning your events you want to play in next year and remember its never to early to start collecting donations for next years tournament we had 2 players collect over $400. one $300 and one over $200 this year. Thank you Atlanta players for helping out and we hope to see you all next year..HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TMD!
BATMAN11348
DX Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments