SEPTEMBER 29TH 930AM!
THIS IS NOW A BRING YOUR OWN PARTNER DOUBLES!! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION GUYS!! THOSE WITHOUT A PARTNER WILL HAVE CHOICE OF PARTNER AT TOURNAMENT!
This tournament is a fund-raising tournament for the 13U McDonough Haze Travel Baseball Team. BRING YOUR OWN PARTNER DOUBLES two round BEST SHOT tourney at JP Moseley. Those without a partner will be matched up with other single players. $10 person with optional closest to pin competition for an additional $5. My players will be there and ready to "caddie" for anyone who chooses that for $10 per round. Mulligans will also be for sell!!! $3 per mulligan/max 3 mulligans per team. Shane's Rib Shack will be there ready to take lunch orders so players do not have to leave the course. Orders will be taken before round one and will be ready at the course by the end of round one. all meals are an even $7( the team does not get any of this money, i thought i would give you guys the option of lunch without leaving and taking more time before round 2 starts). Innova mini discs will be given to the first 50 players to sign up to use and to have for FREE!
sign-ups 9am - 9:20
short players meeting 9:20-9:30
tee times will begin asap after player meeting.
45 min break for lunch once all cards are turned in
2nd round trying to begin around 1230- 1 o'clock
Prizes handed out 15 mins after last card turned out
WINNERS!!! THE TEAM IS KEEPIN 55% OF THE PORFITS WHILE THE OTHER 45% WILL BE PAID OUT IN CASH TO THE TOP 3 TEAMS AFTER ROUND 2 IS COMPLETED! BOTH ROUNDS ADDED UP TO SEE WHO TAKES HOME THE CASH!
CLOSEST TO HOLE COMPETITION WILL BE AT HOLES 6, 12, AND 16. WINNER OF EACH HOLE WILL RECIEVE A $20 CASH!!
POSSIBLE DRIVING DISTANCE COMPETITION WILL ALSO BE HELD(IF FOOTBALL FIELD IS NOT BEING USED). TWO THROWS FOR $3. WINNER WALKS AWAY WITH 50% OF MONEY PUT INTO THAT COMPETITION.
HOLE IN ONE PRIZE AS WELL!
TOURNAMENT WILL START AT 930AM!!! PLAYERS MEETING WILL BE AT 915am. SIGN-UPS WILL BEGIN AT 9AM.
HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS OUT THERE!
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE JUST CALL SEAN GALLAGHER 678 600 1763!
HOLE 1- GOLD PAR 4
HOLE 2- GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 3- GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 4- GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 5- GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 6- GOLD PAR 3 CLOSEST TO PIN
HOLE 7 - GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 8- GOLD PAR 5
HOLE 9- GOLD PAR 5
HOLE 10- GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 11- GOLD PAR 3 MUST BE IN CIRCLE OR TAKE SHOT AT RED DROP ZONE
HOLE 12- GOLD PAR 3 CLOSEST TO PIN
HOLE 13-GOLD PAR 4
HOLE 14-GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 15- GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 16-GOLD PAR 3 CLOSEST TO PIN
HOLE 17 GOLD PAR 3
HOLE 18-GOLD PAR 3
Last edited by sean31
on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.