IDGC Ice Bowl January 28th PDGA C Tier

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

IDGC Ice Bowl January 28th PDGA C Tier

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 am

This years Ice Bowl will support the Columbia County Cares Food Bank, please come show your support on Saturday January 28th. We will have lunch provided and other fun side activities to help raise money for the charity. Like Ice Bowls here in the past there will be a payout and the event is sanctioned so you can get your first chance at some good 2012 rated rounds.

More information/flyer can be found here:

http://www.pdga.com/IDGC/events

I believe we will be playing 2 rounds on the Steady Ed Headrick course, one from the short tees one from the longs.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Re: IDGC Ice Bowl January 28th PDGA C Tier

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 am

The weather looks like it is shaping up for the weekend, and have been getting many calls about the event. I prepped the Ed course yesterday and also did a run though of the Warner just in case we go over about 80 players and i have to throw another course into the mix.

We have 3 new pin positions to check out on the Ed, hole 11A has been moved deeper, hole 16B has been moved deeper, and a new 17A position has been created on the tee side of the creek.

Come on out and join in the fun, we will have free lunch (hot dogs and chili), and a decent payout even for a charity event!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments