H.O.F. Looking to share campsite, couch or your backyard?

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

H.O.F. Looking to share campsite, couch or your backyard?

Postby langston77 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Hello Atlanta Disc Golfers! Name is Brandon and I'm making my way out there for your H.O.F. Tourney. Hailing from California I've been on the road since January fulfilling my DG dream of traveling, disc'n and meeting others that can appreciate this lifestyle. I'm sponsored by the state of california via (f)unemployment and am trying to stay on the road as long as I can. in doing so I'm looking to share accomodations, hook up with locals and eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches until I make it to Worlds in Rochester. If you are in a position to share I would be very grateful. I will be on my way there from Louisiana this coming Monday, driving my lil' red Tacoma. If you see me please say hi, if you can help that is great too.

Brandon
MA1
langston77
Barney

Re: H.O.F. Looking to share campsite, couch or your backyard

Postby ricker112 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 pm

I was told that we can only have 2 tents on site.......Your welcome to test the rule if ya like....lol :lol:
-Frank Skrobot- PDGA # 47914
HATE CITY HUCKERS
ricker112
DX Plastic

Postby ricker112 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Also let me know what courses you are playing in Gwinnett next week (if you are). I can usually get out around 3ish every day. Would be cool to meet someone living the dream!
-Frank Skrobot- PDGA # 47914
HATE CITY HUCKERS
ricker112
DX Plastic

Postby i2rt » Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:40 am

Langston77,
When you have a few minutes, give me a call and I will see what I can do to help you out.
two-four-eight-three-six-one-zero-five-three-two
Bill Thornton
PDGA# 20980
i2rt
DX Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:28 pm

I met Brandon at Bowling Green this year. He is a good guy and am glad you're making it to the HOF Classic! I'll be on the lookout for you. If you are passing through Georigia north to southeast, give me a call if you want to make a pit-stop in the north GA mountains.

Matthew Mashburn
promoting D-GOLF since 2007
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby langston77 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Hey Matt, glad to see you recognized me! H.O.F. definitely seemed like the right place to play. I'm heading there from Louisiana so I won't be passing by. I see you are about 3 hours away... Maybe after the tourney we can talk about playing up in your neighborhood?

Bill, thank you for writing. I will be calling you later today.

Rikker, I don't plan on playing much besides the courses that will be in the tourney but that can all change. I don't have much for internet access while on the road so all of you, feel free to call me too

Brandon
six one nine, eight four three, three nine six six
langston77
Barney

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments