Augusta Top Gun PDGA B-Tier 11-12 July 09 OG TOWN COURSES

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Augusta Top Gun PDGA B-Tier 11-12 July 09 OG TOWN COURSES

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:33 am

Hey Guys,

The Augusta Disc Golf Association will be hosting the Augusta Top Gun on July 11 and 12th 2009, on some of the original Augusta courses.

Saturday will consist of Lake Olmstead and Riverview, 10 am start with late registration before that, Sunday will be contested at Pendelton King and Patriots Park........

The flyer should be on the www.augustadiscgolf.com site but i was personally having trouble finding it, so if anyone needs one email me and i can send it out. Jimmy Padgett is the TD for this event, not me just to clarify........

Also this will be the only Top Gun event of the year as they have all been condensed into one tournament, the next big Augusta event will be the Augusta Classic in September. This tournament will be back to its original weekend, and contested at Lake Olmstead and Pendelton King, I am the TD for this one :)
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Re: Augusta Top Gun PDGA B-Tier 11-12 July 09 OG TOWN COURSES

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 am

Flyer: http://augustadiscgolf.com/flyers/topgunflyer.pdf

Registrations are rolling in, hope to see you guys out here!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby $Dollar$ » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:59 am

No way I'm missing this one. 4 sweet courses!
BAAAAKAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
$Dollar$
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Damn i was hoping to get the $500 added cash all to myself with no pros signed up! :lol:

I know Josh and Clester are playing too, should be a fun weekend....
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby flynn » Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:37 pm

hey ATL! matt flynn here inviting y'all to augusta this here weekend for TOP GUN! can i drop a shameless plug here? i'm looking forward to hosting all of you at STILLWATER this friday and saturday nite....we've got a great band playing friday nite, brian mcgee and the hollow speed, from asheville NC...pay the cover ($4...the band's got to make a living, right?) and I WILL BUY YOU A DRINK! and then a shot! and probably another shot! woo hoooooo! and then more shots! yaaaaarrrgggh! you get the idea. (anything to get an advantage, yeah?) i was hoping to do this during GSSS#4 2008 but i was out of town......hope to see you...matt
flynn
Barney

Postby Ridesbrd » Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 am

flynn wrote:hey ATL! matt flynn here inviting y'all to augusta this here weekend for TOP GUN! can i drop a shameless plug here? i'm looking forward to hosting all of you at STILLWATER this friday and saturday nite....we've got a great band playing friday nite, brian mcgee and the hollow speed, from asheville NC...pay the cover ($4...the band's got to make a living, right?) and I WILL BUY YOU A DRINK! and then a shot! and probably another shot! woo hoooooo! and then more shots! yaaaaarrrgggh! you get the idea. (anything to get an advantage, yeah?) i was hoping to do this during GSSS#4 2008 but i was out of town......hope to see you...matt

Damn that's a pretty generous offer by a great guy!!! Thanks Matt!

Also word is we have the Gazebo at Lake Olmstead, same spot Keith had for the GSSS event. So late registration ($5 fee added saturday) and check in will be at the gazebo at Lake Olmstead, near hole 3's fairway and 16's tee pad.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Redan Randy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Now that i'm in and going for sure, bad back or not, i have to say if you're not going to this you are missikg out on a fun golf weekend! Playing some classic Augusta courses all in the same tourney, i can't wait!
Redan IS God's Country!!
Redan Randy
Star Plastic

Postby MelShuman » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 am

Where are all my ATL Pro Master friends? You guys aren't going to make this old man have to drag my tired arse around the course with all those young OPEN DIVISION kids are you?
MelShuman
Barney

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:20 am

UPDATE:

We ended up getting the BarBQue pit at Lake Olmstead, on a last minute cancellation, Late Registration and check in will take place there.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby brim » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:31 am

Vach and I are heading down in a little bit, does anyone know if Jimmy will be out at any of the courses today taking registrations?
Shnarf
brim
DX Plastic

Postby Woodrow » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:46 pm

MelShuman wrote:Where are all my ATL Pro Master friends? You guys aren't going to make this old man have to drag my tired arse around the course with all those young OPEN DIVISION kids are you?
2nd Saturday at Redan!!!
Woodrow

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:46 pm

brim wrote:Vach and I are heading down in a little bit, does anyone know if Jimmy will be out at any of the courses today taking registrations?

I'm not quite sure, he was just at the IDGC picking up supplies and i think was heading to PK possibly. That course would be the one i recommend people take a look at as their are probably 6 new and temp holes.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby VERMIN » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:11 pm

flynn wrote:hey ATL! matt flynn here inviting y'all to augusta this here weekend for TOP GUN! can i drop a shameless plug here? i'm looking forward to hosting all of you at STILLWATER this friday and saturday nite....we've got a great band playing friday nite, brian mcgee and the hollow speed, from asheville NC...pay the cover ($4...the band's got to make a living, right?) and I WILL BUY YOU A DRINK! and then a shot! and probably another shot! woo hoooooo! and then more shots! yaaaaarrrgggh! you get the idea. (anything to get an advantage, yeah?) i was hoping to do this during GSSS#4 2008 but i was out of town......hope to see you...matt

Matt - I can't make the event but bring your portable shot dispenser to Lake Russell 8)

Have a great weekend.

Vern
Speakin' the vernacular of the peasantry. Poor little kid, I hope she gets home all right....Professor Marvel

Vern Williams - ADGO #120 - PDGA #27359
VERMIN
Star Plastic

Postby Jay » Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:00 am

Jay

....and on the eighth day, God created the U.S. Marines!
Jay
Star Plastic

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments