Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic PDGA A-Tier 30-31 May 09

Local Disc Golf Tournament Info

Moderator: ADGO BOD

Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic PDGA A-Tier 30-31 May 09

Postby Ridesbrd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:55 am

The Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic will be contested at the International Disc Golf Center in Appling, GA. The weekend will include the Grand Opening of the Jim Warner Course sponsored by Discraft. Some of the extras for this tournament are amazing, AM US Doubles qualifier, Saturday Night Players Barbecue at IDGC, Silent Auction, and Hall of Famer Hospitality Area. Plus the amenities of the IDGC, immediate unofficial round ratings, climate controlled building, fully stocked pro shop, museum, hall of fame, and more...........Hope to see you out here!

We will be using a 3 round format with a final 9, although the course schedule for the weekend has not been decided upon yet everyone will play the new course. I may try to have everyone play all three courses, but with the lack of short tee pads on the WR Jackson course this may be difficult.

We are offering all divisions at this point, but would like to have at least 3 entry's per division.

Registration is now up at http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore ... 1234535416
You can also send a check (payable to IDGC), pdga#, email, and telephone number to:
IDGC
3828 Dogwood Ln.
Appling, GA. 30802

Due to the size of our facility the likely hood of the event selling out is slim but we are encouraging pre registration, for our planning purposes.

Current Registration: http://www.pdga.com/tournament-results?TournID=8592

Lodging/Camping: Camping is highly recommend and very close by the courses, http://209.247.187.110/index.aspx?page=2680, or call 706-541-0586 they have an entire area reserved. Make sure you mention the disc golf tournament and they will put you in the reserved area, which is located steps from hole 6 of the Jim Warner.

Host Hotel: WINGATE by Wyndham at 4087 Jimmy Dyess Parkway, this location is at I20 and Belair rd. approx 15 minutes from IDGC.
You can follow booking instructions for Wyndham hotels on the back of your PDGA Membership card.

Sponsorship discs are available: KC Roc with the HoF Classic stamp signed by all HoF members in attendance, $25. (contact me for more details)

For more information contact Jason Allind: 706-261-6342 or Jallind at pdga.com
Last edited by Ridesbrd on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Re: 2009 Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic May 30-31st PDGA A Tier

Postby Bootsie » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:10 pm

are you guys ever planning on using pendelton and rivers again? that would be excellent. not to make it seem like the courses at appling arent great but some people might be interested in playing it like it was back in the day. and yes i know about the monthlys thats not what im talking about. it would be cool if it was an A tier as well.
Bootsie
Pro Plastic

Postby Big Red » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:06 pm

I agree 100%. Why not an A tier at Lake Olmstead and Riverview?
I've got more game than a busted Atari.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:17 pm

The DG Hall of Fame Classic is going to be a IDGC event from now on i believe, the HoF is here so really it makes sense.

Now for the courses in town there will be the Augusta Top Gun B-Tier in July, which will play on RV, LakeO, New PK, and Patriots.

The Augusta Classic A tier in September will be held on New PK and Lake O, so there will be plenty of opportunities to play all of our courses this year.
Last edited by Ridesbrd on Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby djester » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:08 am

PK has been updated/changed??? what happened? :?
My posse's on Broadway!
djester
Post Bagger!!

Re: Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic PDGA A Tier 30-31 May 09

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:04 am

It became almost a complete redesign, i believe 3-4 holes are the same. The City/Park wanted the holes out of the center of the park, as this course has become very multi use. We had to cut new holes in and out of the woods along the outskirts of the park. Should be complete sometime in the next month or so.....

Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Lofstrand » Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:39 am

Any Atlantans interested in riding to this? Its been a while since I went to the IDGC
PDGA#29514
Lofstrand
Pro Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Just a reminder if you plan to come down and camp for this event you must reserve your campsite ASAP.

Lodging/Camping: Camping is highly recommend and very close by the courses, http://209.247.187.110/index.aspx?page=2680, or call 706-541-0586 they have an entire area reserved. Make sure you mention the disc golf tournament and they will put you in the reserved area, which is located steps from hole 6 of the Jim Warner.

It is critical to reserve these sites soon as they may release our reservation shortly, which means these sites will be taken by the general public. You may still get a site in the park, but the "disc golfer" section may not be available, so if you want to camp with all your buddies reserve now!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:51 am

Registration is well under way at this point and our camping section is starting to fill!!!!

I have been working on the format/schedule of events for the weekend, it looks like i am going to go with 3 pools which means 3 courses going on at once!!! The schedule should be released by early next week, in case anyone wants to change divisions to play different courses ;) Right now i have it worked out that every pool will play the "new" Jim Warner course, and the "B" pool will be the only one to play all 3 courses, which means "A" pool doesn't play Ed and "C" pool doesn't play Jackson. (let the whining commence) :lol:

Tentatively:

A- MPO, FPO, MPM???
B- MPG, MA1, MM1, MG1?????
C- MS1, MA2, MA3, FW1-3, JR.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Big Red » Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Ridesbrd wrote:Registration is well under way at this point and our camping section is starting to fill!!!!

I have been working on the format/schedule of events for the weekend, it looks like i am going to go with 3 pools which means 3 courses going on at once!!! The schedule should be released by early next week, in case anyone wants to change divisions to play different courses ;) Right now i have it worked out that every pool will play the "new" Jim Warner course, and the "B" pool will be the only one to play all 3 courses, which means "A" pool doesn't play Ed and "C" pool doesn't play Jackson. (let the whining commence) :lol:

Tentatively:

A- MPO, FPO, MPM???
B- MPG, MA1, MM1, MG1?????
C- MS1, MA2, MA3, FW1-3, JR.

Logic?
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:49 pm

Probably to keep the intermediate-wanna-be noodle arms off the Jackson course so we can finish the tournament in time. It would be cool if everybody could play all 3 courses, but I could see how the Innova course might present some issues. Either way, I plan to enjoy my first Hall of Fame Classic. Camping, bbq and power aid....good googly googly!
promoting D-GOLF since 2007
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby Big Red » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:50 pm

D-Wiz wrote:Probably to keep the intermediate-wanna-be noodle arms off the Jackson course so we can finish the tournament in time. It would be cool if everybody could play all 3 courses, but I could see how the Innova course might present some issues. Either way, I plan to enjoy my first Hall of Fame Classic. Camping, bbq and power aid....good googly googly!

But why would the pros not play all the courses?
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Woodrow » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:23 pm

I would like to contribute some whining please.

Why should the NA1 not face the same challenge.
Think about it, everyone could work on their tan for a whole n'other hour. Maybe even be the first in the group to hit the ninety's.
Imagine the bagger2 opportunites!!
Make those dang Pro-holes wait. Three groups. Three courses, man.

3 groups.
3 courses.

3 groups.
3 courses.

3 groups!
3 courses!

3 GROUPS!
3 COURSES!

3 GROUPS!
3 COURSES!

3 GROUPS!!
3 COURSES!!

3 GROUPS!!

3 COURSES!!

WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Disc Golf or DIE, MAN!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Freebird!! WOOOOOOOOO-OOOOO!!

I decided...

1) Noodle Arm(y), of course! You had to look?
2) This would be the non-derogatory reference in this case.
3) Deal.
Woodrow

Postby Woodrow » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:24 pm

Is there a wait list?
Woodrow

Postby SKELETOR » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:52 am

Alright Woodrow needs more tissue (and diapers) Make sure that Woodrow drives to Steady Ed for the first round round and then to Jim W second round, he who cries gets the long rides to and from the courses, only makes sence, unless he is in my group. Who will be playing what courses what day. Pool B at Jim W Sunday Morn? Does everyone meet at the same place for the meeting or the course that they start at?
Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them.
Ronald Reagan
SKELETOR
DX Plastic

Postby Big Red » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:03 am

?
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Woodrow » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:15 pm

SKELETOR wrote:Make sure that Woodrow drives to Steady Ed for the first round round and then to Jim W second round,...... Does everyone meet at the same place for the meeting or the course that they start at?
Got some distances for you:
Tourney Central to The Ed #1 = 140'
Tourney Central to Jackson #1 = 120'
Tourney Central to The Warner #1 = 240'
I probably won't need a driver, but a caddie would be nice.
Woodrow

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:17 pm

Big Red wrote:
D-Wiz wrote:Probably to keep the intermediate-wanna-be noodle arms off the Jackson course so we can finish the tournament in time. It would be cool if everybody could play all 3 courses, but I could see how the Innova course might present some issues. Either way, I plan to enjoy my first Hall of Fame Classic. Camping, bbq and power aid....good googly googly!

This is probably the best and smoothest way to run the days events, the schedule is not set in stone as it says tentatively. I thought i would be able to get out a more permanent schedule this week but with the BoD Summit meeting coming up 2morrow i have been pretty busy.

Logic? there are many different theories, some players don't like to practice 3 different courses, some people shouldn't be playing the Jackson. Even the course designer has stated that it is cruel and unusual punishment for anyone under an advanced player to have to play that course on those tee pads.

Basically i appreciate the feedback, but i am not going to get on here and argue and defend myself like Keith does. I wanted to get a tentative schedule out so people know whats going on early enough to register and/or withdraw if they need to. I am reading the input and will mull it over before i post a final schedule!

Thanks Guys!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:18 pm

SKELETOR wrote:Alright Woodrow needs more tissue (and diapers) Make sure that Woodrow drives to Steady Ed for the first round round and then to Jim W second round, he who cries gets the long rides to and from the courses, only makes sence, unless he is in my group. Who will be playing what courses what day. Pool B at Jim W Sunday Morn? Does everyone meet at the same place for the meeting or the course that they start at?

All the courses start at the back of the IDGC building, that will be tournament headquarters, you will recieve a schedule of events soon.

Thanks
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Big Red » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Ridesbrd wrote:
Big Red wrote:

This is probably the best and smoothest way to run the days events, the schedule is not set in stone as it says tentatively. I thought i would be able to get out a more permanent schedule this week but with the BoD Summit meeting coming up 2morrow i have been pretty busy.

Logic? there are many different theories, some players don't like to practice 3 different courses, some people shouldn't be playing the Jackson. Even the course designer has stated that it is cruel and unusual punishment for anyone under an advanced player to have to play that course on those tee pads.

Basically i appreciate the feedback, but i am not going to get on here and argue and defend myself like Keith does. I wanted to get a tentative schedule out so people know whats going on early enough to register and/or withdraw if they need to. I am reading the input and will mull it over before i post a final schedule!

Thanks Guys!

Jason,
If you are refering to me I was not trying to put yourself in a position where you had to defend yourself. I was just asking what your logic is for doing it this way? The only part I'm confused on is why the pros would only play two courses but advanced would play all three. That seems backwards to me which is why I was asking what your thought process was. That's all. Thanks for the heads up on the possible schedule.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby SheDawg » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Because everyone is adding their 2 cents to everything posted on this board this week, I will add mine to try and explain to those who might not be familiar with the courses :D

Having played all of the courses at the monthly tournaments last year and this year many times, I think the tentative schedule/grouping/courses is a great one and should be the final one. Although Ed is a great course and fun to play, at an A Tier such as the Hall of Fame, where many high caliber players (such as Feldberg) will be playing, I think it is best to play courses that really separate the men from the boys... (and women from girls)... such courses where it is near impossible to shoot a fluke good round by getting lucky. 100% good shooting should be required to ensure that "the best man wins".... if you catch my drift at all. (They both kick my butt every time...) Jackson and Warner in my opinion will best do this (and are also longer) and I am sure that Jason was taking that into mind as well when he came up with the schedule. Come play a monthly tourny and there will be plenty of opportunity to compete on Ed, because it is a great course too! :D (I hope that made some sort of sense..)

Jason always runs great tournaments every time around, and puts way more thought into planning than I am sure most people realize, and I'm sure the Hall of Fame will not be a letdown! Can't wait!!!!! :P
Rachel D. Conley
SheDawg
Barney

Postby Big Red » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:09 pm

SheDawg wrote:Because everyone is adding their 2 cents to everything posted on this board this week, I will add mine to try and explain to those who might not be familiar with the courses :D

Having played all of the courses at the monthly tournaments last year and this year many times, I think the tentative schedule/grouping/courses is a great one and should be the final one. Although Ed is a great course and fun to play, at an A Tier such as the Hall of Fame, where many high caliber players (such as Feldberg) will be playing, I think it is best to play courses that really separate the men from the boys... (and women from girls)... such courses where it is near impossible to shoot a fluke good round by getting lucky. 100% good shooting should be required to ensure that "the best man wins".... if you catch my drift at all. (They both kick my butt every time...) Jackson and Warner in my opinion will best do this (and are also longer) and I am sure that Jason was taking that into mind as well when he came up with the schedule. Come play a monthly tourny and there will be plenty of opportunity to compete on Ed, because it is a great course too! :D (I hope that made some sort of sense..)

Jason always runs great tournaments every time around, and puts way more thought into planning than I am sure most people realize, and I'm sure the Hall of Fame will not be a letdown! Can't wait!!!!! :P

This is a great point and has a lot to do with why I care. I am not the biggest fan of the Ed for the reasons you mentioned. Unfortunately, playing advanced, it looks like I would have to play it. Usually advanced is formatted to play the same courses as the pros in my experience.
Big Red
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Well the thought that has gone into the schedule from the get go is that everyone will get to play at least 2 courses, one being the Warner for all pools(Grand Opening Course). At this point there are 50 registered players and i am hoping for anywhere from 120-150, i analyzed past events here, and came up with rough general estimated numbers for each division.

Then brainstormed the courses, amount of time to play them in each division, whether or not i will have concrete red tees/and on what courses. Really then i just started filling in the blanks from there, everyone plays the Warner, Pool C does not play the Jackson (this was based on time restraints/complaints from these divisions in the past). With the C pool not playing Jackson we will not have to have 2 different start times for round 2. Then it just all kinda fell in from there, i thought it was kinda cool that the B pool will get to play all 3 courses, and A pool starts and finishes on the hardest course.

We will be doing a final 9(for at least open and open womens), and i will post the layout for that shortly as well. I have been working on a layout that incorporates all 3 courses and keeps you close to the building!!!! Also got some grandstands from the county to use that weekend so I will have to come up with a strategic finishing hole!

Thanks guys and thanks for the encouragement Rachel, I do work very hard planning these events. Sometimes they may seem low maintenance because we have such an easy facility to run events at, and i'm a pretty laid back person. This is my job though and I love every minute of it, I also enjoy planning and running these things for everyone to have fun!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Big Red wrote:
SheDawg wrote:Because everyone is adding their 2 cents to everything posted on this board this week, I will add mine to try and explain to those who might not be familiar with the courses :D

This is a great point and has a lot to do with why I care. I am not the biggest fan of the Ed for the reasons you mentioned. Unfortunately, playing advanced, it looks like I would have to play it. Usually advanced is formatted to play the same courses as the pros in my experience.

Step it up to Open and you don't have to play the ED!

I appreciate people being passionate about the event, and I have thought long and hard about it but i just cannot please everyone! Some pro's don't want to play all 3 because its too hard to practice 3 courses ahead of time. Some are traveling across the country and have to play all 3, it goes on and on. We have a very unique facility here and are trying to do different things when we can, man i have such a tough problem too many courses to choose from!!! :roll: :lol: 8)
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby keith johnson » Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:22 am

Ridesbrd wrote:

Thanks Guys!

Keith wouldn't have to defend himself if PDGA Employees didn't try to fan the flames of anarchy with their posts. :mrgreen:
Father of Future World Champion Lorelei Johnson #13697
keith johnson

Postby SKELETOR » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey Woodrow I am waiting for you to sign up so I can play in your group.
Ronald Reagan
SKELETOR
DX Plastic

Postby maximus » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Just play advanced, its the biggest field so far, and I know there will be more names added soon, including mine. Let Woody come to you!
Chris Quarles 34486

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAR IT MIGHT GO PAST THE BASKET, IF IT GOES IN.
maximus

Postby Ridesbrd » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:03 pm

I think we will see some large numbers in the advanced field this year, the event is a US Doubles qualifier. For those that don't know this is an event started last year in Rock Hill, SC. just before the USDGC each year. It features Charlotte's awesome courses, Renny, Hornets nest, and Winthrop Gold. The event for AMS is invite only so hopefully some willing and excited people will be in the top 5
:)
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Woodrow » Fri May 01, 2009 12:12 am

SKELETOR wrote:Hey Woodrow I am waiting for you to sign up so I can play in your group.
Woodrow wrote:Is there a wait list?
Woodrow

Postby SKELETOR » Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 am

Woodrow, I have a nickname for you "last minute woody" :oops: you may get there but it depends on when the desire kicks in.
Ronald Reagan
SKELETOR
DX Plastic

Postby Woodrow » Fri May 01, 2009 11:04 am

I use to plan my tournaments 9 months in advance and register as soon as I could. I use to have a job too.
Woodrow

Postby Ridesbrd » Fri May 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Woodrow wrote:I use to plan my tournaments 9 months in advance and register as soon as I could. I use to have a job too.

No wait list necessary unless we have more people than the worlds....... we will be accepting day of registration as well.
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Re: Disc Golf Hall of Fame Classic PDGA A-Tier 30-31 May 09

Postby Ridesbrd » Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Last Call for camping spots in our disc golfer section, I just spoke with the county and we are down to having 2 open sites. There is a very limited amount of sites in other sections of the park for this weekend and they may all be full by weeks end.

Otherwise there is space available at the Wingate host hotel.

Thanks!
Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Carl Wms » Wed May 27, 2009 10:03 am

Jason - I couldn't find a flier anywhere. Doubles Friday? Time? Start time Saturday?
Carl Wms
Champion Plastic

Postby Ridesbrd » Thu May 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Ridesbrd
Champion Plastic

Postby Carl Wms » Thu May 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Thank You! :D
Carl Wms
Champion Plastic

Postby Randgolf » Thu May 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Phil Arthur was wondering if anyone near Woodstock could pick up a bag of ten discs for him. He is already in Augusta and forgot to bring the discs with him. The bag contains 10 discs donated to the silent auction by Rick and Sylvia Vokes. Reward for whoever can pull through.

Call Phil 770-843-4533
Randgolf

Postby VERMIN » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:07 pm

So how was it?
I could not make it and need to live vicariously through you folks 8)
Speakin' the vernacular of the peasantry. Poor little kid, I hope she gets home all right....Professor Marvel

Vern Williams - ADGO #120 - PDGA #27359
VERMIN
Star Plastic

Postby kade.erp » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:55 pm

If you havent made it to the IDGC and you want a disc golf challenge, GO NOW! :D This was my first trip there. Why have I waited sooo long?!?! Take East Roswell, Redan(particularly fairway to heaven) and some steriods/hgh and you have the Jim Warner par65/W.R. Jackson Courses par69. Steady Ed, the shorter course, was my favorite being that you could actually see the pins you were throwing towards. Par 62 seems very high for this course. It is also VERY lefty friendly(I started out I think on 9 w/ five right turning holes! :shock:

My experience started out with low scores but I finished my last round with the hot round of the day improving 14 spots! :shock: But my elation was short lived as I was the first loser.(1 stroke from cash) :cry: I did bump elbows with Feldberg again which was cool, hopefully he sends me that 1 of 100 limited ed. signiture series boss. He said he would after I caddied for him at the AO.

As for the action the final 9 was pretty cool to watch. Feldberg -27, Two tenn. Boys Kris Orrick-24 and Will Shusterick-26 and Mcray -23. Mcray hits metal the first throw! Only One dollar was paid that I saw but at least 40 people watching. :roll: Fast forward to the last hole Orrick has now gaind a 2 stroke adv. He throws into the shule! Twice!! He takes a 5. Feldberg bombs a drive 400 ish to have a 50+ footer uphill w/a couple of trees. So he is now putting 2 for the win, AIRBALL. PLAYOFF!! What drama!! Feldy shanks a drive and cannot recover. Orrick lays up for easy 3! Winner.

A big thanks goes out to all who have contributed time, $$, and any other help to completing this truley AWSOME complex. Moose cooked up some mean foods that the ADGO helped provide. Yum.
kade.erp
Pro Plastic

Postby Moose » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:40 am

I didn't do anything but heat the food up on the grill and buy the buns. The real person who need thanks is Greg Guttinger. He shopped for all the food and even cooked the brownies. I don't think I have a friend in the world that would do for me what Greg has done for Jim Warner. We all could take a true lesson in friendship from all the hardwork and dedication he has put in over the last three years to get that course installed. If you look in the dictionary under true friend it has a picture of Greg.
T
"Though no one can go back in time and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending."
Moose
DX Plastic

Postby VERMIN » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:55 am

Well said Moose. Gator has done a terrific job...

Who won the "Biggest BBQ Stain on the Shirt Award"?
Speakin' the vernacular of the peasantry. Poor little kid, I hope she gets home all right....Professor Marvel

Vern Williams - ADGO #120 - PDGA #27359
VERMIN
Star Plastic

Postby D-Wiz » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 am

The HOF ranks up there with some of my best d-golf experiences. The staff and courses at the IDGC are hard to beat and they fed us a great meal on Saturday. The event is as smooth as early April butter.

As for Gator, it was my first time meeting/hanging out with him. He is a class act and worked hard to put together a great tribute. Not only did he help feed and hydrate, but we got Koozies, a mini-cooler, and some t-shirts (if you can catch). It was nice to see the Warner and Headrick families and tributes. Gator, the Warner Family, and many GA golfers came through big on this one.
Everybody did it up right for the Hall of Famers!

Very good vibe for this tournament and met some great folks. Kind of had a disc golf bonnaroo feel which was a good thing. Thanks to everyone for making it happen.

Side note: I suck at this game and it feels good to get out of those never-ending woods....
promoting D-GOLF since 2007
D-Wiz
Pro Plastic

Postby maximus » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:08 pm

D-Wiz wrote:Side note: I suck at this game and it feels good to get out of those never-ending woods....

Playing the Warner course will make almost ANYBODY think their game sucks! I know it surely brought humility back to my game, and heard the words "good out" and "have you found yours yet" way too many times.

Props to all those who helped make the Bar-B-Q and Warner dedication a success, and congrats to those that played well enough to cash!
Chris Quarles 34486

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW FAR IT MIGHT GO PAST THE BASKET, IF IT GOES IN.
maximus

Return to Disc Golf Tournaments